40% off in Jagex store

Amundogus2

So, the Jagex store is having a 40% discount sale on all things except for the membership cards.

Does this make you more inclined to buy anything? What are you buying if you're buying anything?

I'm probably not going to get anything, if I got anything it would probably be the book.

EDIT: It turns out the European store only has a discount of UP TO 25%. The USA one still has 40% though.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the posting and packaging rates on those babies to the UK?

I like the ZMI hoody and the 'my other t shirt is trimmed' t shirt. The others look a little cheesy.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

So, the Jagex store is having a 40% discount sale on all things except for the membership cards.

Of course. I was interested for 13 words, but then you lost me.

Surely there are people who buy items from the Jagex store and they must make a considerable amount of money from it, but I can't think of a single person I know, met or have heard of in-game, on the forums, or in RL who has ever bought anything from the Jagex store (except their book, which I have known 3 people who have).

The book was fantastic. I highly recommend it for those interested in the storyline of RuneScape or its lore. Now's a good time to get it if money was an issue before.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

They sent me some wristband when I ordered the book, so it will probably be something small like that (maybe a keychain or a pen).

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Could someone possibly post a link to the store? If so, thank you it's appreciated.

I don't think I would buy anything, everyone has their likes and dislikes. It also makes me wonder why the USA has a 40% discount when Jagex is a British company. It would make sense to me to have a 40% discount in Europe because the postage and packaging fees would be much lower. Jagex never ceases to amaze me though, at least they try.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Even with a 40%, I'd be hard pressed to make myself pay $24 dollars for a shoulder bag...The book was a tempting price, until I found a copy at Half Price Books for 5 bucks.

That's what I was thinking. Instead I decided to spend my money elsewhere, but it was tempting to say the least.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Could someone possibly post a link to the store? If so, thank you it's appreciated.

The store can be found at this link: http://www.jagexstore.com/sunriseidcart/pc/home.asp

I was tempted to buy one of the shirts, but decided I'd probably never wear it and that I have enough shirts already.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the bennie, but thats about it. Might buy it for this coming up winter... :mellow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

LMAO.

Oh freakin boy!

I dunno' what I want more...

...The coffee mug...

...Or the backpack...

1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."

2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"

3. "So you up for NAFTA?"

4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."