07-Sep-10 Elite Diaries!

Toad

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad to see they were very gentle with this update. None of the tasks look particually painfull to do. Tedius sure but not terribly annoying.

I mean I dont want to have to kill stuff like 3 drag kings, kaphite queen, king black dragon etc. All its asking me to do is basically wear the cape I have already got and hey presto! Done.. NIce.

I only skim read through the tasks though so there might be some difficult one there I not seen.

That's because you already have the skill requirements. I'd rather fight the KQ hundreds of times than get all those reqs.

Some skill requirements are just ridiculously high. Meh, I didn't do hard diaries, can very well survive without these too anyway.

Well I aint saying they easy requirements. However I am finding these alot easier to complete than some of the prev. 'hard' diaries though. I think because there is less to do.. but it still seems easier.

Healing stats on SEE:

The new Super-enhanced excalibur will heal the same as a bunyip. This is equal to:

-- Spec restore pots heal 400 per inventory square

-- 4800 HP restored per hour

-- Approx 7.5 brew per hour

-- 24 sharks per hour

Using a ring of vigour:

-- Spec restore pots heal ~444 per inventory square

-- 5333 HP restored per hour

-- Approx 8.3 brew per hour

-- 26.7 sharks per hour

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

go kill bork smelly

also upon completing the diary....do you insantly get lamps when you get your elite item, or can you come back for the lamps later?

id realy like to get the item reward but keep the lamps with the dude until i have lvls i want to use them on

a_final_name.png

Wait so can you bank the lamps?

Also to anyone who has Boots(4) - how much extra damage do they do against DK's?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Kill an ice strykewyrm (you do not need to be assigned this as a Slayer target for this task)

What.

That means, go to the cave and Kill a ice Stryke.. Not sure if you need the previous Fire cape/2k points .. hm :-k

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

thatsallfolks.png

Complete nomnom

How did you get the dagg kill task done?

gratz btw

Maz fixed it - live change no update required ;)

go kill bork smelly

also upon completing the diary....do you insantly get lamps when you get your elite item, or can you come back for the lamps later?

id realy like to get the item reward but keep the lamps with the dude until i have lvls i want to use them on

Can't kill bork for 4 1/2 hours and you get the lamps with reward, if you try without you need to make inventory space.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Free 764,000 xp. I'm on it.

I can see raging over that enchanted bolt effect increase from the pure/pker community.

But, seriously, screw them... about time Jagex caters to us, the high level skiller.

Does it affect the chance of the bolt spec on pvp?

If so, gf me, time to raise summ <_<

Kill an ice strykewyrm (you do not need to be assigned this as a Slayer target for this task)

What.

That means, go to the cave and Kill a ice Stryke.. Not sure if you need the previous Fire cape/2k points .. hm :-k

You do. I don't; I tried but couldn't do any damage on them, despite being 94 slayer.

I could tolerate making the fire cape a prerequisite for one of the diaries. But having it for multiple diaries (Karamja & Fremennik) is pure Jagex [cabbage]hookery.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Wow some of those rewards look great! I'm disappointed that 95 prayer is a requirement for one of them. As if we need MORE reasons to spend MORE money on prayer... Oh well. I haven't looked at the rest of the diaries yet, but I'm sure they'll be good! Can't wait to start on them. ^^

Blakdragon39.png

thatsallfolks.png

Complete nomnom

How did you get the dagg kill task done?

gratz btw

Maz fixed it - live change no update required ;)

I just killed one and it didnt work. =(

I suppose I try another location..

EDIT! The lighthouse one worked... They could word that better. A dagg is a dagg.

It's a little sad that godswords are almost entirely obsolete now.

Dragon claws > AGS

Seers 4 EE > SGS

Anything > ZGS

BGS still has a place on larger corp teams, but for how much longer? I actually had a suggestion for a Mahjarrat quest that involved godswords. Where's the original godsword hilt? Through the sealed door in GWD, me thinks.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Dragon claws > AGS

Seers 4 EE > SGS

Anything > ZGS

BGS still has a place on larger corp teams, but for how much longer? I actually had a suggestion for a Mahjarrat quest that involved godswords. Where's the original godsword hilt? Through the sealed door in GWD, me thinks.

Is ZGS no longer good for Saradomin GWD?

Popedevourer.png

Dragon claws > AGS

Seers 4 EE > SGS

Anything > ZGS

Is ZGS no longer good for Saradomin GWD?

Nope. Melee is by far the most effective combat style in teams, and it's much better to use a damaging spec weapon than a freezing one.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

5 Lapalok tasks...

Seriously... >.>

Kill Bork....

...I killed him before the system update. >.>

Other then that im really liking the update.

Those two are the only tasks I find to be a pain.

5 Lapalok tasks...

Seriously... >.>

Kill Bork....

...I killed him before the system update. >.>

Other then that im really liking the update.

Those two are the only tasks I find to be a pain.

Den, I'll tell you an easier way :P

Mazchna until 10th task, then lapalok for the 75 point task bonus, I cancelled all tasks, got noobie ones ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png