07-Sep-10 Elite Diaries!

Toad

It's a little sad that godswords are almost entirely obsolete now.

Dragon claws > AGS

Seers 4 EE > SGS

Anything > ZGS

Wait a minute, given anything > ZGS does that mean that... Bronze dagger > ZGS? :blink:

Only if its a Jagex Bronze Dagger!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah, the dev blog picture of the armor really brought me down as I thought it looked really bland. They always keep going on about how they change stuff until right before launch though so I figured they might change the look a bit.

The released armor looks badass imo. :P Really looking forward to getting those elite legs, Agile legs will have to do until then.

34625130.png

The only one I'll have troubles with is slayer, because it takes a while, and summoning as I have no charms.

Can you use a wild pie and just boost to kill a strykewyrm?

Yes, you can.

You need a fire cape to do that though. I couldn't do any damage, so i guess you need to buy the non-fire cape ice strykes off a slayer master (which you technically could do before 93), or wear a fire cape. Even tried fire spells and they didn't work either

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

Create an amulet of strength from scratch, all within the town of Lumbridge (i.e. not below ground level)

-smelt gold ore

-cut ruby

-shear a sheep

-spin wool

-craft ruby amulet

-string ruby amulet

-enchant ruby amulet

Create an amulet of strength from scratch, all within the town of Lumbridge (i.e. not below ground level)

-smelt gold ore

-cut ruby

-cut ruby

That's it, I'm going on a killing spree. You'd think that the cluefest would have given everyone PTSD when it comes to rubies.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

now that its reset whats the charm drops from bork?

Apparently Double of all drops (Coins, Charms, Gems, but not bones of course), and apparently Ork Legions drop Triple charms.

That's pretty awesome. Looks like killing Bork is going to be a new daily for me.

now that its reset whats the charm drops from bork?

Apparently Double of all drops (Coins, Charms, Gems, but not bones of course), and apparently Ork Legions drop Triple charms.

That's pretty awesome. Looks like killing Bork is going to be a new daily for me.

is that perm effect or wearing plate? also killing minis might be worth it too, at worst thats.....10 blue 14 crim 4 green 12 gold, nearly 20k summon xp for 3 mins work

a_final_name.png

-smelt gold ore

-cut ruby

-shear a sheep

-spin wool

-craft ruby amulet

-string ruby amulet

-enchant ruby amulet

-smelt gold ore

-cut ruby

-cut ruby

That's it, I'm going on a killing spree. You'd think that the cluefest would have given everyone PTSD when it comes to rubies.

Try going to the Rogue's Den and safecracking for awhile. Shouldn't take you long to get some uncut rubies. I got nine within an hour or so last time I went.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

is that perm effect or wearing plate? also killing minis might be worth it too, at worst thats.....10 blue 14 crim 4 green 12 gold, nearly 20k summon xp for 3 mins work

Perm effect according to the KB.

I have a feeling since I only got 15 points for a Lapalok task yesterday (haven't done another since) it may only apply to 10th and 50th tasks

It's also worth noting for the 75 points at lapalok tasks that means a 10th task, you cant do 5 tasks for your 75, it doesn't work that way for the diary ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

For anyone thinking of using a short cut you can't use enchant tablets for enchanting items durring the diary, you have to cast the spell yourself.

However if you miss a step on the diary you don't have to start from scratch. If you just need to enchant a ruby ammy then you can just buy one on the GE then enchant that.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

For the karamaja diary about walking the kameleon around cairn isle. does it have to be a grown one or can it just be a baby?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

More [cabbage]hookery from Jagex:

Seers Elite Diary: You can't barehand the tuna; you must use your 'poon.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Just a thought about Karamja Gloves 4.

Since we do double damage to Wild Dogs, it would make them the fastest effigy droppers (This is assuming that all monsters have an equal rate of dropping an effigy).

Just a thought about Karamja Gloves 4.

Since we do double damage to Wild Dogs, it would make them the fastest effigy droppers (This is assuming that all monsters have an equal rate of dropping an effigy).

Jagex stated that the higher the monster the higher the drop rate.