02-Nov-2010 - Dungeoneering � The Warped Floors

SirHartlar

and to whoever said Bilrach didnt actually create the floors in Daemonheim... he did!

In the notes it says he had his minions and followers dig for 2000 years straight - thats 60 floors of 10 times 10 rooms for ya :twisted:

Which is also why there are Dragonkin statues and symbols in the castle above, but none inside the Demon Halls themselves. Remeber, the Dragonkin have a lot to do with this. It couldn't be a mere coincedience that they built a castle atop of this "Rift".

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and to whoever said Bilrach didnt actually create the floors in Daemonheim... he did!

In the notes it says he had his minions and followers dig for 2000 years straight - thats 60 floors of 10 times 10 rooms for ya :twisted:

Which is also why there are Dragonkin statues and symbols in the castle above, but none inside the Demon Halls themselves. Remeber, the Dragonkin have a lot to do with this. It couldn't be a mere coincedience that they built a castle atop of this "Rift".

(8x8)

a_final_name.png

(8x8)

I had written 8 times 8 - but then editted it to 10 times 10 cuz i got in doubt

First impression is usually the right 1 i guess...

To revive page ~15 on this thread - i got a Battle axe insted of a longsword

And its sooo much better

Boeg.png

(8x8)

I had written 8 times 8 - but then editted it to 10 times 10 cuz i got in doubt

First impression is usually the right 1 i guess...

To revive page ~15 on this thread - i got a Battle axe insted of a longsword

And its sooo much better

I agree, crush seems to work on any high level melee monster, especially demons and giants.

2dgucz6.png

I didn't remember reading anything about any "aura"; so i read it again, and guess what?

No mentioning of any aura..

read M and thok part 10, not that dialogue

Im not going to, but at least i found out where it comes from

Thank you

Boeg.png

whats lowest floor u can get 10 on?

id assume 2 per theme

1 in the first 6 floors, 1 in the lsat 6 floors of a team

id guess 54+ for 10, maybe ill get it this weekend

I'm guessing m and thok page 10 comes from floor 60, since when you get all of them, you tell M and Thok that their pages go all the way down to the bottom floor.

Naaxi.png

I have an idea for ammy of zealots. But it depends on the pray drain rate of it with ultimate strength and/or incredible reflexes compared to that of piety.

If the prayer drain rate is lower then that of piety wouldn't it be worth it to use ammy of zealots on monsters that you don't require high defense for since you would get near to same stats as piety but save p pots.

only if pray drain rate is lower then piety with the -8 pray bonus.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I have an idea for ammy of zealots. But it depends on the pray drain rate of it with ultimate strength and/or incredible reflexes compared to that of piety.

If the prayer drain rate is lower then that of piety wouldn't it be worth it to use ammy of zealots on monsters that you don't require high defense for since you would get near to same stats as piety but save p pots.

only if pray drain rate is lower then piety with the -8 pray bonus.

Piety is a big prayer point saver already, and the -8 pray bonus AND loss of offensive bonuses from a glory/fury makes this an insane idea. Just no.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Piety is a big prayer point saver already, and the -8 pray bonus AND loss of offensive bonuses from a glory/fury makes this an insane idea. Just no.

It might work in free play PvP no-arming situations though. How would it compare there?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

It might work in free play PvP no-arming situations though. How would it compare there?

Yeah, I mean, it'd also be great for an ultimate strength-only safe PvP DDS deathmatch, if we're just making up random situations to use it in.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

I'm just saying, since the item is geared for f2pers, it obviously is geared towards them and not members (doesn't work on piety/curses).

I'm not making up random situations to use it in, btw. This might actually be USEFUL for f2p PvP, but I'm unsure of it yet.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Yeah, I mean, it'd also be great for an ultimate strength-only safe PvP DDS deathmatch, if we're just making up random situations to use it in.

Just to let you know. F2p players are real.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4da22zsBVQ

Notice how mod trick says at 0:23 "Kal'Ger is one of the last bosses in Daemonheim". ONE OF. Isn't he the very last boss at the moment?

So either mod trick just made a mistake, or there are going to be future bosses.

He'll be talking about one of the final bosses as in coming in batch 3 (which is out).

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

did anyone notice that the guy's name is mod biscuits. lmao

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

He'll be talking about one of the final bosses as in coming in batch 3 (which is out).

Yes, well unless he didn't know that Kal'Ger was the final boss at the time, it dosen't make any sense to call him "one of the last" when he IS the last.

As I said though, it could have been just a poor choice of words.

But I'm hopeful for Bilrach, or whatever horrors the rift contains. Which apparently isn't on floor 60? Unless I'm missing something here.

Yes, well unless he didn't know that Kal'Ger was the final boss at the time, it dosen't make any sense to call him "one of the last" when he IS the last.

As I said though, it could have been just a poor choice of words.

But I'm hopeful for Bilrach, or whatever horrors the rift contains. Which apparently isn't on floor 60? Unless I'm missing something here.

He was talking about an update that wasn't out yet, so he didn't want to give away details like which boss would be last. In that sense, making a more general statement about where he'd be gave us enough information to get what he's talking about (a late boss), without letting us know that it's specifically the final boss.

He was also likely speaking before it was all finalized, so they may not have known yet what order the bosses would be in. With players analyzing everything they say (see: your post), it's better to stay general so that if things change after the video is made they don't end up having said incorrect stuff.

Tl;dr: stop reading so much into this :P

Didn't Mod Emilee (I think) say that there was still something to be added to the game to kind of tie up Dungeoneering? So it is possible there is another boss, although it's probably more likely it will be something else.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

The last bosses are Kal'Ger, World-Gorger, and Hope Devourer. Kal'Ger is one of those, therefore he is "one of the last bosses". I don't see the point here.