02-Nov-2010 - Dungeoneering � The Warped Floors

SirHartlar

I love my new pet. :P Best pet in-game imo.

All the chats for the Baby Sneakerpeeper spawn:

[hide][hide=1]15883840.png[/hide]

[hide=2]33267855.png[/hide]

[hide=3]49181259.png[/hide]

[hide=4]49170345.png[/hide][/hide]

I lol'd. I love that thing.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About bind slots, I do wish we get a second ammo bind. I want to use range AND magic within the dungeons, not just either one.

Item bind, maybe an extra 1 or 2, but for now it's not that bad.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I love my new pet. :P Best pet in-game imo.

All the chats for the Baby Sneakerpeeper spawn:

[hide][hide=1]15883840.png[/hide]

[hide=2]33267855.png[/hide]

[hide=3]49181259.png[/hide]

[hide=4]49170345.png[/hide][/hide]

Omg that is the sweetest thing since eek! <3: <3: <3: <3: <3:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Talking to Thok when you find all of his 10 letters goes something like this:

01:08:52) (+Jolletzu) he says that he might know the white beared guy at bottom of daemonheim

(01:08:55) (+Jolletzu) but doesn't say who

(01:09:03) (+Jolletzu) aka finale is yet to come

Might try to ask friend to get up full dialog

I sure hope so.

Friends picture

2z7j5z5.png

I say it's Roddeck.

Don't ask me why or on what i base my suspicion upon, i just have a hunch it's him.

Wise old man maby? I mean its not like there are a lot of people with white beards.

And love my sneakerpeerer pet :thumbup: Just to bad you can't store baby versions in the managery :thumbdown:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

If anyone has gotten the blinks scribbling, please post it. I would like to know what that guy has written.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Wise old man maby? I mean its not like there are a lot of people with white beards.

No, it's Santa Claus. He was the one who made Bilrach evil by not giving him any presents for Christmas, and the creation of these dungeons was his way to get back at him.

PROVE ME WRONG.

Slightly more ontopic, does anyone know how the blastbox/surgebox holds charges? Does it work just like the reward box, or can it store other elemental runes as well? If it can hold other elemental runes, barehand mage might work out to be pretty well.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Slightly more ontopic, does anyone know how the blastbox/surgebox holds charges? Does it work just like the reward box, or can it store other elemental runes as well? If it can hold other elemental runes, barehand mage might work out to be pretty well.

I've never used the reward box, but I believe it works the same. You take a blood rune, a death rune, and 7 air runes, click charge on the box, and you get one charge. No option to stick other runes in, unfortunately.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I say it's Roddeck.

Don't ask me why or on what i base my suspicion upon, i just have a hunch it's him.

And love my sneakerpeerer pet :thumbup: Just to bad you can't store baby versions in the managery :thumbdown:

My first guess was the WOM too, can't think of many other important NPCs with a long white beard.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

If anyone has gotten the blinks scribbling, please post it. I would like to know what that guy has written.

''Where Blink? Foosh! No see Blink because Blink over here. Foosh! No see Blink anywhere, because Blink is everywhere! Foosh! Blink walk backwards hrough portal. hsooF! Ha! Blink hit enemy both backwards and forwards. FooshsooF! Blink walk into a bar. Foosh! Blink now otherside of bar! Joke, yes? Foosh! Foosh! Blink no need friends as Blink sees other Blinks as Blink travels through portals! Blink Blink Blink Blink. Hey Blink! Fooooooosh!''

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

''Where Blink? Foosh! No see Blink because Blink over here. Foosh! No see Blink anywhere, because Blink is everywhere! Foosh! Blink walk backwards hrough portal. hsooF! Ha! Blink hit enemy both backwards and forwards. FooshsooF! Blink walk into a bar. Foosh! Blink now otherside of bar! Joke, yes? Foosh! Foosh! Blink no need friends as Blink sees other Blinks as Blink travels through portals! Blink Blink Blink Blink. Hey Blink! Fooooooosh!''

That is simply epic.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I say it's Roddeck.

My first guess was the WOM too, can't think of many other important NPCs with a long white beard.

The Wise Old Man is going to be like Brett Favre. Every time you think he's retired, he keeps coming back.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

If we assume Bilrach went through the portal, Dyonisus is a good option.

Dyonisus is a powerfull mage, has adventured a lot, so he must be skilled.

What other white-bearder characters are there?

Besides Santa...

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

great, this page of discussion has narrowed the white bearded man down between santa and brett favre

Gotta love tip.it :thumbup:

No luck getting a celestial surgebox yet. Had some of the lower tier ones, magical blastboxes I think, but didn't bind since I'm not gonna mage with blasts. 135k dung xp without one yet, woe is me :(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Has anyone got any of the new chronicles of bilrach and m. and thok letters? I'm trying to read all of the new ones, but they aren't anywhere to be seen.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

great, this page of discussion has narrowed the white bearded man down between santa and brett favre

Gotta love tip.it :thumbup:

No luck getting a celestial surgebox yet. Had some of the lower tier ones, magical blastboxes I think, but didn't bind since I'm not gonna mage with blasts. 135k dung xp without one yet, woe is me :(

Should come with me. :P I've seen 3 since I binded mine, 2 of them just got left behind as we finished the floor.

If we assume Bilrach went through the portal, Dyonisus is a good option.

Dyonisus is a powerfull mage, has adventured a lot, so he must be skilled.

What other white-bearder characters are there?

Besides Santa...

Bilrach goal was to find the rift that he could use to release zamorak so there might be a possibility that saradomin found the adventures and saved them while he was trying to stop the portal from being opened. Just an idea

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

My white bearded saviour theory is actually kind of different.

My theory is a bit big, so i'll start from the beginning of what I think happened.

We all know WGS Part 2 will be coming in the not too distant future, which I think will revolve around someone stealing the Stone of Jas. To make a long story short, I believe we will find out at the end of the quest, that Bilrach stole the Stone of Jas in order to give it to Zamorak after he gets released into the world. Zamorak alone is too weak to cause the havoc he wishes, so he either ordered Bilrach to retrieve the SoJ or Bilrach did it himself.

With no place to hide the SoJ, Bilrach created Daemonheim, and brought the Stone of Jas with him to the bottom, which would both protect it, and be right there to give to Zamorak when he is unleashed.

Thok and his partner started exploring Daemonheim, and somehow reached the bottom. Bilrach did not want anyone to discover his secret, so he screwed up Thok and his partner's thoughts, and (as he is a Mahjarret) disguised himself as a bearded white man who then took them out of Daemonheim, effectively removing the problem.

WGS is the only real RS Lore i payed alot of attention to, so if I'm missing something in my theory due to other storylines or whatnot, let me know, because it's gotten me quite interested now lol.

On a side note - I'm looking forward to these Warped Floors now that I'm doing alot more Dungeroneering, and they look spectacular. It's too bad I have to wait until 107 dung for the Primal 2h, but I'll just use Primal Baxe for the time being.

Except that it was Lucien, not Bilrach, who stole the Stone of Jas, and Bilrach is already inside Daemonheim for centuries.

Not only that but ni no way could Bilrach steal the Stone from Lucien, Lucien was an already very powerfull Mahjarrat, and now with both the Stone and the Staff of Armadyl he is damn near impossible to stop now.

Plus, Bilrach didn't create Daemonheim, he just knew there was a power beneath it and went for it.

Ah ok, I guess I mixed up my storylines a bit, but stealing from Lucien wouldn't really mean you'd have to be powerful, as he was already a Mahjarret, it could have been a betrayal, but then again, if he was in Daemonheim for that long, I guess it didn't happen that way :P