02-Nov-2010 - Dungeoneering � The Warped Floors

SirHartlar

I think they removed them voluntarily. I remember reading a discussion about NPC dialogs and copyright.

Wow, if Jagex really cared about copyright, might as well force RSWiki to be taken down then. <_<

Seriously, who cares about something as trivial as lore? Jagex never copyrighted RSWiki with all their other guides.

Oh [cabbage]. This stuff could be big. Last time Jagex asked fansites not to post any information about something was for Mourning's End Part II when it was first released.. There must be some type of juicy information Jagex doesn't want to have spoiled for us.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was dunging last night and found out Jagex had updated the guardian sphere in the room where you have to take the power crystal to the other spide by jumping over pillars.

The guardian sphere now looks like the portal you use to get to the different sides of the room while fighting Kal'Ger. If the sphere gets you, you get surrounded by this supernova-looking blast which takes you back to the door of the room. I thought it looked really cool. :P

Jagex needs to remove kicking altogether as a whole. <_<

It's not even worth it for the leader of a group if he has to democratically have them removed.

If someone's taking 30 seconds in between each floor, I should have a bloody right to kick them off my team, not be voted down by three people who don't know any better and then have to leave a team that *I* set up.

Jagex needs to remove kicking altogether as a whole. <_<

I don't know about removing it as a whole becaue sometimes leechers or people who do nothing but flame and start fights need to be kicked but the system does need to be changed I think. I've been kicked after the boss is dead after doing most of work on a floor for no reason other than 3 people on team were friends and thought it was funny, I've also been kicked when someone asked me to make a pot to open a door and as I was making the pot the leader decided I was 'afking' cos I was waiting for the herb to grow. Kinda sucks wasting an hour of your life cos of kick happy idiots. I think changing it so you can't kick after half the rooms are open or something would work well.

Bbk.png

That mercenary leader is pretty heavy! In teams of mixed combat, the lower ones can better wait till the higher leveled cleared the room. Good defence and armor is needed. Players who prefer their pures-configuration will be striken heavily.

greedy44.png

But, about the whole kicking thing, I thought kicking wasn't able to happen after the boss was found, and required an unanimous vote from the rest of the team at that?

*Before the Warped floors anyway*

You can kick after boss has been found the time I talked about in my post earlier I was kicked during killing the boss as it was about to die. And I think it just takes a majority vote, so in 5:5 takes 3 people to vote yes

Bbk.png

So does anyone know what Spirit Cape does yet? Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

It sucks. That's what it does. We can't figure out yet exactly how much and how often it sucks, but we do know it sucks.

rune wiki:

"While worn, the special attack cost for combat summoning familiars is reduced by 20%, this does not apply to scroll special attacks.

Many factors show that this cape has limited uses. For example, the unicorn familiar's 'cure' ability will have its special move points cost reduced by -20%. Scrolls are unaffected. Players will not gain the ability to use more than the current number of scrolls. For example, the Unicorn stallion will not be able to heal you any more than 3 times in a row. In short, approximately 6 familiars have a right click option for a special move which requires points."

dam...

i was going to get it just for the ability to use scrolls more often...

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Mod Emilee posted in an RSOF thread that the Spirit cape is currently glitched, so I guess we'll find out what exactly it's supposed to do next week. Not that I'm excited or anything. :mellow:

Meaning that it wasn't tested. Even a cursory look would have revealed that the cape has no affect. It's insane that bugs like this manage to get though. A 2 year old beta tester could have found this.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Update FAQ is up.

"Is the truth of Daemonheim finally revealed?"

More of the truth of Daemonheim is revealed with the Warped floors, where those who venture down can find out more about the lores and backstories to Bilrachs creation. As for Finally, there is a finale to come

"Why is there no Floor 60 boss?"

Floor 60 is a Warped floor like any other. The final boss is unlocked just a few floors before in a similar distribution as the other themes.

"Will we see more resource dungeons past level 99?"

No plans as of yet, but it would certainly be considered if we were expand them, given the last one ended at 85, it is viable to have a 99+ dungeon in the future.

"What happened to the Eye of the Warrior rewards? Have they been scrapped completely, or will they show up in a later update?"

After taking a closer look at these rewards, we put them back in with new effects, but still werent completely happy they were worth it as they didnt add enough to the gameplay they were aimed at. To that end, we scrapped them completely.

"In the future, would it be possible to get more rewards and boss pets?"

We certainly won't rule that out, but that being said, there are no current plans to extend the Dungeoneering Rewards shop to the scale we have with Warped.

Keep an eye out for future Dungeoneering updates.

"Do you ever plan to allow us to exchange Dungeoneering rewards for tokens?"

For now, there are no plans to do this.

"How does the Amulet of Zealots work? Does it add 5% straight to the bonus, or does it take 5% of the bonus and add it? Secondly, if it adds 5%, when using leech curses does it also boost the amount you drain the opponent by 5%?"

It adds a static 5%. If it was 10% before, it is now 15% with the amulet. If it was 5%, it is now 10%, etc. And no, leech curses only get the static boost too.

"Why is the alchemy value of chaotic weapons still not fixed?"

We are in the process of looking over these. If there are any changes made, youll see them announced.

"Why are Magic and Ranged still limited to 125 ammo bound while meleers have infinite attacks?"

This is the nature of Magic & Ranged vs Melee. Whilst we can look into this, weve recently added the magic boxes inside Daemonheim that allow mages to bind 125 spells instead of one type of rune. This allows all sides of the combat triangle to leave the start room and fight (rather than before, where mages need to create the extra runes.)

"Will you be increasing the max bind slots to 7? Currently, you can't get full Primal, for example."

We may increase the max bind slots in the future via a quest reward or similar.

"Will the high-level, un-tradeable potions be able to be noted so we can utilize the new noted potions decants?"

Our current game engine will not allow us to note objects that cannot be tradeable, its similar to the fact that non tradeables cant be stored on a BoB. We would like to change that, but its currently not possible.

lol @ the final point. What an engine limitation to have.

But, I'm exited at the possible bind slot quest reward. Level 80-85 dungeoneering required, I hope. A real grandmaster quest.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Talking to Thok when you find all of his 10 letters goes something like this:

01:08:52) (+Jolletzu) he says that he might know the white beared guy at bottom of daemonheim

(01:08:55) (+Jolletzu) but doesn't say who

(01:09:03) (+Jolletzu) aka finale is yet to come

Might try to ask friend to get up full dialog

Talking to Thok when you find all of his 10 letters goes something like this:

01:08:52) (+Jolletzu) he says that he might know the white beared guy at bottom of daemonheim

(01:08:55) (+Jolletzu) but doesn't say who

(01:09:03) (+Jolletzu) aka finale is yet to come

Might try to ask friend to get up full dialog

I sure hope so.

I love my new pet. :P Best pet in-game imo.

All the chats for the Baby Sneakerpeeper spawn:

[hide][hide=1]15883840.png[/hide]

[hide=2]33267855.png[/hide]

[hide=3]49181259.png[/hide]

[hide=4]49170345.png[/hide][/hide]

Dude, your pet totally wants to nail you. :blink:

best...

pet...

of all time.

of all time!

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

best...

pet...

of all time.

of all time!

So Jagex is good at comedy, but bad at game continuity. This seems wrong to me.

Update FAQ is up.

"How does the Amulet of Zealots work? Does it add 5% straight to the bonus, or does it take 5% of the bonus and add it? Secondly, if it adds 5%, when using leech curses does it also boost the amount you drain the opponent by 5%?"

It adds a static 5%. If it was 10% before, it is now 15% with the amulet. If it was 5%, it is now 10%, etc. And no, leech curses only get the static boost too.

Umm Jagex fail. It doesn't work with leech curses...

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top