02-Nov-2010 - Dungeoneering � The Warped Floors

SirHartlar

Hunting camouflage has been updated to have a greater effect while hunting.

Bob Barter, the Herblore expert at the Grand Exchange who decants your potions into 4-doses for you, will now accept noted potions.

:thumbsup:

The Cooking Guild's store now has a stock of pie dishes.

Is this on F2P too?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how they take all of the useful t11 items and save every single one for the last possible bosses, in order of usefulness. Looks like I'll be using a promethium spear until level 107. Epic gayness. <_<

I like how they take all of the useful t11 items and save every single one for the last possible bosses, in order of usefulness. Looks like I'll be using a promethium spear until level 107. Epic gayness. <_<

It makes perfect sense though (maybe not in-universe but at least in-game-design).

Does anybody have a primal 2h yet?

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Because that was the one smart thing they could've done. It's better than having t11 spears and 2hs be available at f1 and then releasing the other crappy items at f59.

Because that was the one smart thing they could've done. It's better than having t11 spears and 2hs be available at f1 and then releasing the other crappy items at f59.

They could have at least made lesser primal weapons actually USEFUL. Only one that stands out even remotely is maul, but I've found prom spear far more useful.

They could have at least made lesser primal weapons actually USEFUL. Only one that stands out even remotely is maul, but I've found prom spear far more useful.

FYI, primal maul sucks. Primal battleaxe is great for keyers (though I imagine that the 2h will be a staple bind for people who can get them). Prom 2h > prom spear.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Rewards are worse than i'd expect , only one i'd buy is the scroll of cleansing :rolleyes: By the way does anyone know if you do a dungeon in f2p will it mess up your prestiege in members if you don't reset? Also i heard some people lost their binded items, is that still happening?

I'm d/cing like crazy atm.

It's days like these when I am glad that I don't really take the game seriously anymore. lol

Jagex really needs to hire better proofreaders/checkers or whatever...for example:

"The amulet of zealots will not work on multiple stat-boosting prayers."

This phrase implies that the amulet will not work while more than one stat-boosting prayers are active. However, we have observed that the amulet DOES work when used with multiple prayers that boost only a single stat. So for example, steel skin+eagle eye.

However, the amulet does not work with prayers that boost more than one stat. What the text should say is:

"The amulet of zealots will not work on multiple-stat-boosting prayers."

There are two categories of stat-boosting prayers: regular stat-boosting prayers and multiple-stat-boosting prayers. The language Jagex originally used implies that multiple prayers of a stat-boosting nature are not affected by this amulet. The addition of an extra hyphen would completely change the meaning of the sentence and would accurately state that prayers of the "multiple-stat-boosting" nature will not be affected.

Wrong. "on multiple stat-boosting prayers" Clearly says Multiple STAT BOOSTING. That means on a prayer which boosts multiple stats. Its simple. Your inference was your failure to read it correctly. It still sucks though.

Sadface, no good rewards. I'll just be getting Cstaff/Cbow/Rigour to 100, and saving tokens after 100.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Mod Chris L takes some of the Plaudits with the surge box inside dungeoneering, the quick switching of the ring and a few others, people on the High-Level forum have been suggesting them for a while and Chris L is kind enough to take the time to actually look at the suggestions and implement them ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Mod Chris L takes some of the Plaudits with the surge box inside dungeoneering, the quick switching of the ring and a few others, people on the High-Level forum have been suggesting them for a while and Chris L is kind enough to take the time to actually look at the suggestions and implement them ;)

Wow, so the surgebox isn't a glitch? That's really cool. Celestial staff might be a possible fourth bind! :lol:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Bleh, the grown seeker dialogue sucks...he just goes "..." when you feed him. My baby seeker actually went "Om nom nom nom" and sang to me...i want him back :-|

Wait, WHAT?

It doesnt go om nom nom when it grows up? :x

The dialogue posted earlier reminds me of a friend of mine, kind of. Was wanting him as a pet. :(

I don't have time to read through all the pages, but

new prayer necklace + bonecrusher = infinite prayer potion supply for training certain combat skills? for example, chinning at ape atoll w/o prayer potions until you run out of chins? or killing rock lobs till you run out of runes?

77yLQy8.png

I don't have time to read through all the pages, but

new prayer necklace + bonecrusher = infinite prayer potion supply for training certain combat skills? for example, chinning at ape atoll w/o prayer potions until you run out of chins? or killing rock lobs till you run out of runes?

Wouldn't bone crusher mean that the skeles don't respawn in ape atoll dungeon? And do rock lobbies drop bones? Either way, even for monsters with a high drop rate of big bones it basically cuts your pp cost in half while severely decreasing offensive stats.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Rock lobs do not drop bones, and yeah I don't think the ape atoll idea works too well either.

Mummies in CT?

Ashes.

Nechs too.

20% range pray + void deflector + chaotic crossbow RIPS.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top