Free Trade and Old Wilderness back [21-Dec-2010]

Logdotzip

116 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for or against Free Trade / Wilderness Returning?

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it even possible that one will be brought back, but the other will not?

The impression I got was, it was a 2-for-1 special. We either get Wildy AND Free Trade back, or we don't.

If it were anything different, poll options should have been available for:

• Bring back the old Wilderness only
  • Bring back Free Trade only
  • Bring back the old Wilderness and Free Trade
  • Don't bring back either

It's not much of a poll with only one option.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

- The voting is rigged in the favour of those who want to have the Free Wilderness + Free Trade back. It makes no sense to not use a pass system because players have the ability to put up mine, yours and the names of others.

= There are some restrictions in place and we are aware of players feedback on this issue. We wanted to make this poll available to everybody.

Do keep in mind that even if you did have to log in, those who wanted to skew results would simply create new accounts to do so.

I laugh at Jagex and their flawless logic :thumbup:

- The voting is rigged in the favour of those who want to have the Free Wilderness + Free Trade back. It makes no sense to not use a pass system because players have the ability to put up mine, yours and the names of others.

= There are some restrictions in place and we are aware of players feedback on this issue. We wanted to make this poll available to everybody.

Do keep in mind that even if you did have to log in, those who wanted to skew results would simply create new accounts to do so.

I laugh at Jagex and their flawless logic :thumbup:

Either way people are creating accounts to vote as we speak. Err, type

are the passionate voices we hear on this topic truly representative of the majority of the player community or just a rather vocal minority?

jagex knows us better then we think.

this is huge...

all i can say is: ?!?!?!??!?!?!!!?!?!?!!!!?!?!?!?!!!!one111!!!!??!??!?!?!?!!!!!1!!eleven!!!!????!!

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Jagex knows full-well that the deafening majority want free trade and the wilderness back. The poll is just a way to garner support, which is fine with me.

I'm very excited for 2011, but the $10,000 giveaway coupled with reimplementing free trade/wilderness kinda makes me wonder if they're stopping updates after 2011; a final hurrah.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Jagex knows full-well that the deafening majority want free trade and the wilderness back. The poll is just a way to garner support, which is fine with me.

I'm very excited for 2011, but the $10,000 giveaway coupled with reimplementing free trade/wilderness kinda makes me wonder if they're stopping updates after 2011; a final hurrah.

No, that can't be the case. Runescape still lands the company a ludicrous amount of profit each year... I think? Okay, now I'm worried. When does Jagex release it's financial report?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

You know, it's scary but i agree with you.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

QFC 141-142-876-62042546 Page 1 last post

I'd love to post it in the Future Updates forum but for some reason I can't log in. :|

Ahahahahahaha... Well, if this petition hasn't made my day, that has. laugh.gif

'It is however a PR stunt to get your opinion on the matter and then act on that.'

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I won't vote for this.

Have fun.

dw, someone else will vote for you :P

And, well, by not voting, you're technically voting 'No.'

:unsure:

^

dw, someone else will vote for you :P

Which will pretty much kill your NO. In other words we don't even have a choice. If you vote it's an yes, if you don't vote someone will and it will become an yes.

QFC 141-142-876-62042546 Page 1 last post

I'd love to post it in the Future Updates forum but for some reason I can't log in. :|

Ahahahahahaha... Well, if this petition hasn't made my day, that has. laugh.gif

'It is however a PR stunt to get your opinion on the matter and then act on that.'

I believe it's called Jagex logic.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.