20-Dec-2010 - O� Little Town of Daemonheim (Christmas 2010)

Michael

Finished it too. I really loved it, one of the best events ever!

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent rewards, and nice Emotes. Pretty good Christmas event. Was fun!

~Happy Christmas!

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

The amount of people that fail at the red/green light event is just hilarious.

Agree :thumbup:

The lag makes that part awful. I was standing there 30 seconds after each reset, waiting for the reset to finish happening.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I actually had issues in the red/green light room, but that's probably partially due to me being on dialup and a certain someone (who I was doing the event with) was rushing me through it since they got through it with no issues >.>

Regardless, easily the best event I've ever, ever done. I love dungeoneering as a skill to begin with, and using it in the event somewhat was really spectacular for me. The heim crab hat is actually quite nice looking (I suspected it would become a hat similar to the Hunt for Red Raktuber fish hats), so I'll likely keep it in my bank for as long as I can afford space for it, lol.

Since the golden hammer doubles as a (wieldable) smithing hammer, I will no doubt be keeping it in my bank. I still need to get 97-99 smithing after all :P it also looks quite nice.

The sole thing I would've wished returned would be the ability for the snowmen that you build at the Games to be able to fight with one another like they did in a Christmas event a few years back (I think). I enjoyed it all regardless, though. Played a bit of everything, although the seal sliding was my favorite part by far.

Link_Olaran.png

I liked the seal sliding but it wasn't implemented to the best it could have been. Although it could have been my connection, you had to wait too long after clicking a direction to move which made actually dodging holes a bit of a pain.

The rest of the event was great. I had no trouble with the statue room as when I got there there were probably only 4 others in the room.

I'm glad they finally did an event without re-used content. And is this the first event with an actual useful reward (the hammer) we have ever had?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I liked the seal sliding but it wasn't implemented to the best it could have been. Although it could have been my connection, you had to wait too long after clicking a direction to move which made actually dodging holes a bit of a pain.

The rest of the event was great. I had no trouble with the statue room as when I got there there were probably only 4 others in the room.

I'm glad they finally did an event without re-used content. And is this the first event with an actual useful reward (the hammer) we have ever had?

the hammer is not a reward from the event, it's a gift from jagex because they won the golden joystick awards, it just happens to come out in the same week as the christmas event, nontheless, very usefull treat from jagex :thumbsup:

(and the christmas event itself isn't to shabby either :thumbup: )

Sacrificing efficiency for fun since 1991

angel2w.gif

Dreezer.png

'Heim Crabs are for life, not just for Christmas.'

Seeing this every time I've logged in made me laugh pretty hard. Glad to see they still have a sense of humor over there. :D

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Looking forward to this after work.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

The red light green light event was rather easy if you've obtained goutweed through that maze before. It seemed to me that there was 2 rotation times and one was faster then the other. Piece of cake :>

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Learn to make less annoying events you pieces of trash.

They're not hard to figure out if you have common sense.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Learn to make less annoying events you pieces of trash.

They're not hard to figure out if you have common sense.

I finished the event.. Still a useless waste of time.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.