Frozen door (New)

Danqazmlp

"Origins lie in ruined Kethsi, but now they return from the stone prison to lay waste"

Reckon it has anything to do with this unsolved part of the Chaos Elemental's letter? Sure is a stone prison, or at least I think it to be past the ice.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya the voices are epic, scary, spooky, femine?

A woman says it. So it's not sliske..

Any more ideas?

Sliske was a shapeshifter. That doesn't necessarily rule him out, but it does make him less likely. Again, we know nothing of Sliske being imprisoned or anything of the sort.

"Origins lie in ruined Kethsi, but now they return from the stone prison to lay waste"

Reckon it has anything to do with this unsolved part of the Chaos Elemental's letter? Sure is a stone prison, or at least I think it to be past the ice.

It could, but I always took that as the continuation of the gnome storyline. Interesting to think about though, because no matter how that ends up, it would relate to a quest. And I love quests.

hzvjpwS.gif

There's only one female Mahjarrat, Enakhra, and she's gone North some time ago. Perhaps she was captured, just as Lamistard was?

I don't know. Just chucking things out there.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Dragonkin came first into my mind, would make most sense probably.

I was thinking it was Zaros until I saw this post:

The Dragonkin are possibly the forgers of the dragon equipment (Source), so it's possible that they also forged the godsword as well.

They are very powerful, so it's possible that the four existent gods collaborated to seal them away to prevent more usurpers.

They have been talking about returning (As per the WGS cutscene).

It'd explain the use of "us" and "we," unless the Royal We is being employed.

I'm not sure about how they connect with shadow, in that way Silske is probably a better bet, but they've always been portrayed as evil and (Pardon the pun) draconian, so it wouldn't be much of a stretch.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Also, didn't they say Sliske wasn't having his own quest? Just that he was going to rock up to the Ritual and fight?

Yeah, he wouldn't have his own branch off quest like the character in the Tale of Muspah, but he's definitely going to be involved in The Ritual of the Majarraht according to Mod Mark's Q&A.

hzvjpwS.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUVx2-vDl2E

Voices can be heard here...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I have to keep thinking:

Why would an eternal battle take place, and why there?

Wouldn't it be that they were fighting OVER something? - Some important artifact/person everybody likes to get to their team.. However at least they want that the opposing team won't get! (hence an eternal battle)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Because it would be a totally different location for players who have completed some quests and not.

They've done things like that before, though. For example, the Ancient Cavern's anvil by Kuradel is two different locations depending upon whether or not the user has activated the forge there.

hzvjpwS.gif

idk if this vid is fake or not, it looks fairly real

is a vid of a guy clicking behind the door and finding this.... "Exagered Blood Jorrior (level: 924)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMhxudctYgc&NR=1

could be fake who knows

*Edit, just noticed the video was posted on January of 2010.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

idk if this vid is fake or not, it looks fairly real

is a vid of a guy clicking behind the door and finding this.... "Exagered Blood Jorrior (level: 924)"

vid

could be fake who knows

Very old vid and it's definitely fake. The part where he clicks the "Jorrior" is just a pic, not a vid.

A_Kekek.png

Quite obvious fake imo.

Jagex wouldn't release a boss monster to roam around a inaccessible area.

And if it was real, then you should be able to see it with the Orb of occulus atleast.

This. Though someone can simply go and test it by clicking where the guy in the video clicked.

Hameigh.png

Huh yeah, it's almost a year old now >_>

Also, look in the description.

and the blatently clear outdated interface. note objectives tab and diary tab and old prayer symbol

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Huh yeah, it's almost a year old now >_>

Also, look in the description.

Ha read it now. Really people should read descriptions before posting.

note: this video IS FAKE! I made it to test my "Fake-skills" lol

Sorry to every1 who believed that its real.

i made it with PAINT! lol NO PHOTOSHOPxD and camtasia

EXAmine, GRED - forgot, BLOODveld, JOger, waRRIOR

I made some screens and cutted the the letters out.

Hameigh.png

I really don't think there's much to discuss unless someone makes a genuine breakthrough and/or new bts are released.

The speculation is going nowhere, as there is absolutely no proof. I could make the arguement that Lucien's daughter (the one he mentions when you attack him in temple of ikov) is behind that door. Is it unlikely? Hell yes. Can you disprove it? Nope, there's no a shred of evidence either way. Pretty much all we have in the way of lore for the GWD is the official news post, and the letter from the dying knight.

I have to keep thinking:

Why would an eternal battle take place, and why there?

Wouldn't it be that they were fighting OVER something? - Some important artifact/person everybody likes to get to their team.. However at least they want that the opposing team won't get! (hence an eternal battle)

It was a battle over the godsword- one of the few MacGuffins capable of killing a God.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png