Frozen door (New)

Danqazmlp

It's the Zanaris choir's true form. The only reason you can hear it outside the door is because it's them.

Those bastards, I always knew they were planning something more!

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys read waaay too much into the lore. If they want to put Zaros behind that door, they'll bs some new lore and put him there.

I actually for-see this as another plot movement/twist within the MOTM quest series. Let us imagine that Zaros was stabbed in the back, his power transfered to Zamorak and Zaros being banished.

With that said lets refer back to Temple at Senntisten. We helped Azanadra recreate the Zarosian temple and a communion portal. Because we created that communion portal we've given Zaros the ability to reach his followers and become a stronger force and possibly have a stronger and, because of this recent teaser, physical presence in the world. I could see another quest spinning off of this where the Zarosians summon him to finish the fight in the god wars dungeon and to reclaim his throne or something to that effect. Of course about the notion that he is a god... Remember he would be in an extremely weakened state.

I agree with this. Even though I haven't completed these quests myself, I know what you mean. It isn't unlikely that Jagex is planning to put Zaros in through some kind of new quest, and the frozen door plays a big role in this. All we can do for now though is to wait for the truth to be revealed...All this seems very interesting :).

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Sounds like Shendu from Jackie Chan Adventures, hehe.

Good times...

Maybe items from the godwars are really talismans that we need to use on the door to release she...zaros.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Why is everyone saying the voice sounds female? >_>

Sounds pretty male to me...

You must know some pretty feminine guys, then.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Entity so powerful and fearsome that al thel generals locked it away?

I call sandwich lady.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Entity so powerful and fearsome that al thel generals locked it away?

I call sandwich lady.

That's a horrible place to set up a shop. No wonder she has to teleport people in. How'd she get tricked into buying land there, too?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

maybe it is where the drunken dwarf keeps all his beer and kebabs. he is going to get revenge through kebab indigestion and hangovers

[/troll]

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

If you listen carefully, it's actually both female and male voices synced together and manipulated with a vocal synthesizer. At least that's what I truly believe.

I have my doubts that it's Zaros' behind the door purely do to how the lore is currently set up, perhaps it would make more sense for JaGex to introduce one of the Elder Gods into the game, but I couldn't explain why an Elder God would want revenge.

bleachsigsmalldp1.gif

About the Elder Gods, perhaps the current gods are not truthful about how exactly they came to this realm? What if Zaros wasn't the only god who got overthrown? Maybe Saradomin has some skeletons in his closet?

About the Elder Gods, perhaps the current gods are not truthful about how exactly they came to this realm? What if Zaros wasn't the only god who got overthrown? Maybe Saradomin has some skeletons in his closet?

Haha I was thinking the exact same thing. Zeus wasn't exactly the role model god if you get where I'm coming from. Zeus ousted his father Cronus (an elder Greek or Roman god), who interestingly, was afraid of being usurped by his offspring so he ate his children. Maybe Guthix, Saradomin, Bandos, Armadyl and Zaros ousted Jas and possibly some other elder gods.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Haha I was thinking the exact same thing. Zeus wasn't exactly the role model god if you get where I'm coming from. Zeus ousted his father Cronus (an elder Greek or Roman god), who interestingly, was afraid of being usurped by his offspring so he ate his children. Maybe Guthix, Saradomin, Bandos, Armadyl and Zaros ousted Jas and possibly some other elder gods.

Cronus ousted Oranos, too, LOL.

Maybe it's a long chain.

discoshazamsig-1.png

Plus I got this from Runescape Wiki, it seems these Elder Gods created the plane Gielinor is on and then when Guthix arrived, they seemed to have departed. Now for them to just disappear is quite puzzling, why leave? Especially when all they made was perhaps the runescapian universe, I suspect someone came along and drove them out or into hiding. Perhaps it is Guthix? He seems to be very powerful and if his Edicts had kept the other gods out, why couldn't he have imprisoned the Elder Gods in that frozen door? Now I know his symbol is missing but what if the seal he had put was close to breaking and the other gods realised this and use their magic to bind it back before resuming their conflict? After all, if they had gotten out and realised there was this world they hadn't made, they might try to destroy it. And if that world was gone, there would nothing to fight over. So they teamed up and did the deed. And recalling Greek mythology, I think in some accounts Cronos was imprisoned in a cave after getting severely drunk, kind of like the Elder Gods here in their frozen door.

Confirmed

You're screens shakes until you actually try to open it now when you approach it.

It's also says

"mortals, only death awaits you here."

"face me, and you know despair"

"You cannot imprison me forever"

sounds alot like zaros if u ask me

Maybe this and the strange power are linked together.

Maybe whatever is at the very bottom of Daemonheim is related to this. Maybe the frozen door is going to contain a randomly generated dungeon for parties to explore. a long and twisting cavern that travels underground all the way from Godwars, to the pit of Daemonheim

[/wild speculation]

Maybe this and the strange power are linked together.

Maybe whatever is at the very bottom of Daemonheim is related to this. Maybe the frozen door is going to contain a randomly generated dungeon for parties to explore. a long and twisting cavern that travels underground all the way from Godwars, to the pit of Daemonheim

[/wild speculation]

This... would... be... epic.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Why does everyone think there's a new God inside there?

It's quit clear that there 4 symbols of the Gods on that door. Wouldn't it be fun if there was a room with Zilyana's cousin, Graardor's brother, Kree'arra's nephew and K'ril Tsutsaroth's uncle.

Would take like 10-15 people to take em out. I'd love to see that.

With new items ofcourse. Torva :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

+ Saxon is right :P