Frozen door (New)

Danqazmlp

This is a general friendly reminder to stay on topic. If the spam continues, warnings will be dealt out.

-Necromagus, Tip.It Mod.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, this is a thread on a frozen door.

If you're going to complain about how Jagex Mods do their job, we have a Rants section, I mean, come on, really?

As far as the frozen door, (you know, the actual topic) goes, I say that we can't make any assumptions besides what we're given.

There's a boss coming, and we have no idea what it is, simple.

Edit: Oh, Necromangus beat me to it while I was typing.

discoshazamsig-1.png

My money is on a resource dungeon with a 100 dg req that will have a new boss related to dg.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I hope it has nothing to do with dungeoneering. I bet we get new armour and/or weapons out of it. The whole Torva speculation is goin on. Maybe another hilt for godswords or a whole new weapon all together maybe?

I hope so.

I'm tired of Dungeoneering updates.

discoshazamsig-1.png

if the frozen door was a resource dung that took 120 dung i would rejoice, so many noobs unable to do it would be music to me ears while i roll in the profit

It sounds like it'll be really hard to solo and that would severely limit your ability to find teams. It would be an awesome incentive for me to train more dungeoneering instead of trying to max, but the 120 dung club is still a little small. Maybe 90 dung (next past frost dragons)?

I don't really think it'll involve dungeoneering at all. You'll probably have to get a number of kills (10?) from each god's followers to open it and maybe a further 40 kills of what's inside it (new slayer monsters?). I hope it's a mage-vulnerable boss (still don't have any other than DK Rex) or one that requires style switching.

2496 Completionist

I really hope it does involve magic in it, kind of tired of having 99 Magic for nothing, I want to use magic to fight bosses too!

I would like to see a Dungeoneering Requirement too, so it's a bit exclusive :P

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I really hope it does involve magic in it, kind of tired of having 99 Magic for nothing, I want to use magic to fight bosses too!

I would like to see a Dungeoneering Requirement too, so it's a bit exclusive :P

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think a 95 dungeoneering, or maybe even 100 would be nice, it'd make people motivated to at least go past a chaotic and frosts

Although, if it at all follows the way the GWD works, it'd be level 70... <_<

We also need a boss other than dagannoth rex where magic is the best style to use.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

If there's going to be a dung requirement, it's probably going to be 70, to tie in with all the other boss requirements in the dungeon. Keep in mind, any brand new players to the game will eventually get to Godwars and this Boss will have been there "the entire time" to them. There's no guarantee this boss will be *phenomenally* harder than the other 4. There's hope, but there's no guarantee.

But yeah, 70 dung if at all is probable.

If there's going to be a dung requirement, it's probably going to be 70, to tie in with all the other boss requirements in the dungeon. Keep in mind, any brand new players to the game will eventually get to Godwars and this Boss will have been there "the entire time" to them. There's no guarantee this boss will be *phenomenally* harder than the other 4. There's hope, but there's no guarantee.

Yea, but one thing to consider, if it does end up being stronger, and is meant to be stronger, they may make it require higher levels to access. It does, after all, have all 4 god symbols on the door. It wouldn't surprise me if they add higher requirements to enter it.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Yea, but one thing to consider, if it does end up being stronger, and is meant to be stronger, they may make it require higher levels to access. It does, after all, have all 4 god symbols on the door. It wouldn't surprise me if they add higher requirements to enter it.

Mayber not higher requirements, but more requirements. ;)

discoshazamsig-1.png

If the door has all 4 god symbols on it, then maybe you need the 70 hp, agility, range and strength reqs for the other bosses, along with another (dung?) req.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Whose to say it's not Zaros?

Maybe the final battle was fought at the door to the other dimension where Zaros was captured, and all the gods put their seal on the door in an attempt to keep it shut.

But due to the mass killing of the monsters in GWD the god's powers are getting weaker and therefore the door is starting to unlock?

Just sayin, don't rule everything out.

You can't just make up lore to support your theory.

But Jagex CAN make up lore to support new content, I don't think discounting anything is very wise really.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

You can't just make up lore to support your theory.

Of course we can, because Jagex does the same exact thing.

Jagex don't entirely discount previous lore that is the basis of multiple quest storylines though.

Well you can see it kinda at work with the origin of dragon items.

But yeah no one's discounting all the previous lore. While it's obvious almost all traces of Zaros are wiped out by the time the God Wars are over, no one can say for certain that Zarosian resistance completely died by the GWD battle. It's highly likely that it did, but it's not certain.

Likewise, we don't know whether or not any attempts to resurrect Zaros have been made over the course of the God Wars. If this is true, then Zarosian forces could definitely be behind the door. There's nothing to suggest this, but more important there's nothing to suggest against it, correct me if I'm wrong.

(http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/postbag_27)

Angel S Bane,

Our loyalty here in the Bandit Camp is to Zaros, the banished one, though it is true we are few in number these days. Zaros was defeated at the end of the Second Age, before the God Wars. Subsequently, most of Zaros's followers switched allegiance to other gods out of fear, opportunism or necessity.

The few remaining loyal followers of Zaros were not numerous enough to directly involve themselves in that war. Some, like Sliske, had apparently disappeared into hiding; others, like Akthanakos and our master, Azzanadra, had been imprisoned.

Why is there little evidence of Zaros's existence? Well, history is written by the victors. There are many reasons why Zaros is no longer remembered: the greed of Zamorak's desire for even greater power leading to the destructive God Wars; the arrogance of Saradomin in trying to erase Zaros's memory from the world. This 'Dig Site' you mention sounds most intriguing... I may have to pay it a visit.

As to Zaros's appearance...well, a god can take many forms. The stories of my people speak only in metaphor. It is our hope that, even if it takes us a thousand lifetimes, we can return our lord to power, so the world can once again place its eyes upon his glorious visage.

Eblis

10xy5fk.png