Frozen door (New)

Danqazmlp

It's Zaros as stated in the behind the Scenes....owned :thumbup:

I... I don't even know how to respond to that #-o . I know this is the internet, but if you're reading and replying on a forum, isn't some basic standard of reading comprehension required?

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest fail ever :thumbup:

Nex ?

Really? When I say It's Zaros...I don't literally mean the guy named Zaros is standing there waving at you...Nex (the general), is representing Zaros and his armies....behind the door is the Zaros Godwars dungeon.

It's like how people call General Grarr "Bandos"

I didn't fail, you just misinterpret.

I... I don't even know how to respond to that #-o . I know this is the internet, but if you're reading and replying on a forum, isn't some basic standard of reading comprehension required?

The beginning of this thread was people telling us how wrong it was to suggest it was the Zaros GWD, I was directing the comment towards them. Unless you're thinking the same was as Lcool...in which case...^

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

people call Kree Arra "Armadyl", because that's the god that General Represents....

Once again...interpretation fail.....

That's just you, the rest of us call them Kree, Krill, Graar and Zil. Shorter and more accurate.

kthnxbai, next please?

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

people call Kree Arra "Armadyl", because that's the god that General Represents....

That's just you, the rest of us call them Kree, Krill, Graar and Zil. Shorter and more accurate.

kthnxbai, next please?

Acctually i have seen way more people call the generals by the god the represent. Either way, generalizatioin what people call them doesn't matter. What sir meant is that zaros was being represented here, in which several people on this thread were pretty adamant that it had nothing to do with zarso... but it does.

And kthanxbai, next please? Come on, you act like you put up some good argument ... :rolleyes:

jpegsigtest.jpg

kthnxbai, next please?

Go the Teamwork forum on the RSOF, then say that again.

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

Biggest fail ever :thumbup:

Nex ?

Really? When I say It's Zaros...I don't literally mean the guy named Zaros is standing there waving at you...Nex (the general), is representing Zaros and his armies....behind the door is the Zaros Godwars dungeon.

It's like how people call General Grarr "Bandos"

I didn't fail, you just misinterpret.

The beginning of this thread was people telling us how wrong it was to suggest it was the Zaros GWD, I was directing the comment towards them. Unless you're thinking the same was as Lcool...in which case...^

Ah, sorry, my mistake. I misunderstood you.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

kthnxbai, next please?

Lol, never heard anyone say "wanna go kree/krill/graar/zil?"

Everyone says the god they represent.

And yeah, if you have a look in the Teamwork subforum in RSOF you'll see that everyone says Sara/Zammy/Armadyl/Bandos.

Even the J-Mods did it when they tried to have specific threads for each of the bosses.

It's odd to me that everyone's saying "wahh they're messing up the lore".... because those doing the saying didn't understand the lore well enough to realize that this makes perfect sense... :lol:

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

If I was one of the people who was getting taunted about the utter impossibilty of Zaros being involved, I would be tossing around a lot mroe anner nanners and boo boos right about now, but I guess that's just me.

Also, everything described in the BTS sounds like it is completely better than what it could potentiall replace and would make the current things obsolete.

-More specifically, obsolete xbows/bolts

-Obsolete defensive armor

Or it could not do that at all...but it could.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

If I was one of the people who was getting taunted about the utter impossibilty of Zaros being involved, I would be tossing around a lot mroe anner nanners and boo boos right about now, but I guess that's just me.

Also, everything described in the BTS sounds like it is completely better than what it could potentiall replace and would make the current things obsolete.

Realistically, I don't think these new items will make older stuff completely obsolete, at least not initially. Just because something is better doesn't automatically make older stuff obsolete, if the new better item's cost is too prohibitive for many people. And since Jagex is touting this boss as the toughest yet (outside of DG), these new items will probably be quite pricey for a while.

td2sig.jpg

Realistically, I don't think these new items will make older stuff completely obsolete, at least not initially. Just because something is better doesn't automatically make older stuff obsolete, if the new better item's cost is too prohibitive for many people. And since Jagex is touting this boss as the toughest yet (outside of DG), these new items will probably be quite pricey for a while.

I just can't imagine them making new spirit shield esque items though...and if they are comparable to current GWD items in the harvesting rate I'm sure they'd be well under 100m(hiltish items) or 50m(armorish items) within a few months....That is assuming that they make hiltish and armorish items, though.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I just can't imagine them making new spirit shield esque items though...and if they are comparable to current GWD items in the harvesting rate I'm sure they'd be well under 100m(hiltish items) or 50m(armorish items) within a few months....That is assuming that they make hiltish and armorish items, though.

Well, as I said in the other topic, making them the same rarity as the other GWD items will still keep the prices well above 100m... Since this boss is guaranteed to be several times more difficult to kill than any of the other GWD bosses. Harder boss that takes longer to kill = rarer items, even if the actual drop rate is the same as other monsters' drops.

td2sig.jpg

:3 Forgive me for asking.... But, as far as I was aware we are on Zaros's side? Right? Well... Wont repeatedly killing the general of his armies kinda annoy Zaros just a teensy weensy bit? We already know he'd go totally psychopath on Zammy when he's back.... And we'll obviously be dragged into it..... But.... Yeah.... Why Zaros's army when we're on his side?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Well, as I said in the other topic, making them the same rarity as the other GWD items will still keep the prices well above 100m... Since this boss is guaranteed to be several times more difficult to kill than any of the other GWD bosses. Harder boss that takes longer to kill = rarer items, even if the actual drop rate is the same as other monsters' drops.

Well I just said harvesting rate to include any difficulty/killtime/droprate variables in as few words as possible. What I'm most interested in is whether any of this will actually be released this month. That seems like a lot of content to be absorbed in the next 30 days, also how long between when these items are released(as whatever price Jagex suggests will be ignored of course) and when free trade is undiscontinued.

:3 Forgive me for asking.... But, as far as I was aware we are on Zaros's side? Right? Well... Wont repeatedly killing the general of his armies kinda annoy Zaros just a teensy weensy bit? We already know he'd go totally psychopath on Zammy when he's back.... And we'll obviously be dragged into it..... But.... Yeah.... Why Zaros's army when we're on his side?

If that's the way it worked...every god would hate me right now, and I'd be the one behind that door. (as well as about every other 135+)

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

If that's the way it worked...every god would hate me right now, and I'd be the one behind that door. (as well as about every other 135+)

Well practically they can't touch us - Guthixian Edicts.

However, Zaros could make or break us. This... well surely this doesn't bode well for us no matter how much we help him?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D