Frozen door (New)

Danqazmlp

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill Gates' revenge is going to be great?

This time,

it's serial.

OT:Zarosian followers were hunted down at the beginning of the Godwars right? It's probably not zaros himself, but a powerful follower locked up years ago.

If so, I would expect that the factions would start fighting soon after the Zarosian was sealed away, but the fight for the godsword occurred late in the God Wars, so not likely.

Capt_Davy.png AbandonnedHeroKeyer25.png

Or maybe it can be part of a post WGS quest and Lucien found something in the GWD behind the door and is seeking to get some other ancient artifact to increase his power. The quest could involve taking off the wards and digging through (not literally of course) behind the door to get to him, and it ends with him being a boss in runescape to fight, accessible to everyone who finished the quest.

Much like Summer's End with Corp beast. Just an idea and I am very likely wrong but I would love to see this. Or love to see this as an end to the WGS series (whether or not it will involve the Frozen door wouldnt matter to me).

Doubt it, the door was covered with ice back when gwd came out, and the examine states it's still covered with ice (Hence frozen door ;) ). The whole concept of GWD is that the area was melting, so I doubt that it would've refrozen.

Although I suppose there could be that type of quest without the lucien-already-being-there aspect...The thing is shaking the ground around it, it's yelling about how it'll wreck vengeance...Why the hell would we open the door? :P

A non-zaros "evil" deity with immense power would've surfaced somewhere in lores I imagine.

If Zaros faded from this plane after being stabbed by a staff, I still doubt he's just hanging out behind a door.

dragonkin?

elder gods?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I already told yall, the door is Kingdom Hearts and Ansem is locked behind it.

No, its Aizen. Kingdom hearts stole its plot from Bleach. Aizen has been plotting everything SINCE THE MOMENT YOUR CHARACTER WAS BORN.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

i really like the idea of an azzandra-like mahjarrat who was protecting zaros' domains in the north of runescape, after all, the mahjarrat's where either followers of zaros or zamorak thus making the zarosian followers still very strong even when their god was banished...

Sacrificing efficiency for fun since 1991

angel2w.gif

Dreezer.png

y y'all gatherin in front of my door fml :?:

It's okay to feel mad.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Theres no evidence the gods feared Zaros, by all accounts they were fine with him, there not even proof he was evil as people assume just powerful and representing powerful warriors in the mahjaratt.

Saradomin - http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/letters14

Princemarcus asks:"I wonder if we would be able to contact this lesser known god, zaros"

To which I say: Speak not of Zaros. Mention not his name, nor discuss him. Some things are better left unknown.

Zamorak - http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/letters15

Za-zaros?

...Ok, thats not funny. Don't. Just don't. I'm not scared of anyone ok? Zaros is gone.

So don't lie to me ok? He's gone, and I'm not scared of him even if he isn't.

HE'S DEAD.

Not scared. Not even worried. At all. DEFINITELY not. Seriously. Anyone who says I got lucky last time is just a dirty liar.

Hah, you're just playing a trick on old Zamorak right? Right? Because I'm not scared at all.

So don't try and scare me like that, because it WON'T work.

I'm totally not scared.

Zamorak - http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/letters18 - (in reply to "Who is Zaros?"):

5) Speak not his name; it will bring nothing but sorrow.

I would sooner attend a thousand Saradominist lectures than hear that word in my presence, so take care not to anger me with it.

My hatred still burns, darkly and icily within my breast, even after these many centuries. I fear him not at all. NOT AT ALL!

Saradomin - (in reply to "I understand you do not wish to talk about Zaros, but who is he? If even Zamorak is afraid of him?"):

5) For your own continued good health, I implore you to drop this subject. Speak that name no more, and trouble not your mind with such thoughts.

Who did you say wasn't scared of Zaros? :P

10xy5fk.png

Just throwing it out there...could it be related to the other Gods? Like Seren and Marimbo..cause we dunno exactly where they all are

Seren and Marimbo seemed peaceful to me. I mean come on, a crystal and a monkey don't seem like things that would yell and bang at a door. :^_^:

I'm still going with Sliske, personally, he'll just burst on outta there come Ritual.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

well the quote "all those who oppose us will perish" leads me to believe that whatever is locked behind there is neither a god nor a mahjarrat.

The mahjarrat are loners, so they would never say "us"

obviously a god is singular, so that would not make sense either.

I think it's either the dragon-kin, or the followers of some other powerful entity for this reason.

Not sure what the dragon-kin have to do with shadows though.

So my bet is on the latter.

Naaxi.png

You guys read waaay too much into the lore. If they want to put Zaros behind that door, they'll bs some new lore and put him there.

I actually for-see this as another plot movement/twist within the MOTM quest series. Let us imagine that Zaros was stabbed in the back, his power transfered to Zamorak and Zaros being banished.

With that said lets refer back to Temple at Senntisten. We helped Azanadra recreate the Zarosian temple and a communion portal. Because we created that communion portal we've given Zaros the ability to reach his followers and become a stronger force and possibly have a stronger and, because of this recent teaser, physical presence in the world. I could see another quest spinning off of this where the Zarosians summon him to finish the fight in the god wars dungeon and to reclaim his throne or something to that effect. Of course about the notion that he is a god... Remember he would be in an extremely weakened state.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

well the quote "all those who oppose us will perish" leads me to believe that whatever is locked behind there is neither a god nor a mahjarrat.

The mahjarrat are loners, so they would never say "us"

obviously a god is singular, so that would not make sense either.

I think it's either the dragon-kin, or the followers of some other powerful entity for this reason.

Not sure what the dragon-kin have to do with shadows though.

So my bet is on the latter.

I think all GWD generals make references to "we"/"us"/etc. For sure I'd say your point rules out Zaros himself (as have others), but I think it could still be a sealed Zarosian lieutenant, Mahjarrat or no. I'd say the use of "us" doesn't give any evidence one way or the other.

Graardor:

- "Death to our enemies!".

- "We feast on the bones of our enemies tonight!".

Kril:

- Attack them, you dogs!

- Kill them, you cowards!

Zilyana:

- "Forward! Our allies are with us!"

- "Saradomin is with us!"

Couldn't find quotes for Kree'arra.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

It's the Zanaris choir's true form. The only reason you can hear it outside the door is because it's them.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]