Frozen door (New)

Danqazmlp

lol, the new romeo and juliet like quest:

4 youngsters like to hang out with each other but their parents (the godwars generals) are feuding with each other and thus they seal their disobeying children away for eternity :thumbsup:

Sacrificing efficiency for fun since 1991

angel2w.gif

Dreezer.png

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this and the strange power are linked together.

Maybe whatever is at the very bottom of Daemonheim is related to this. Maybe the frozen door is going to contain a randomly generated dungeon for parties to explore. a long and twisting cavern that travels underground all the way from Godwars, to the pit of Daemonheim

[/wild speculation]

This... would... be... epic.

No more dungeons pleazse :|

I mean, don't get me wrong. Dungeons are fun and all, but we haven't had a "real-world" boss in 2 years! I think its about time for another one. So really hope this is what it is :)

Zaros had a vast army, so it could be possible that a faction of His army has been locked away behind the door.

Another possibility are indeed the Dragonkin. We know from While Guthix Sleeps that they are the protectors of the Stone and that Zamorak might have used the Stone to achieve godhood. What we don't know is what happened to the Stone before it was put at it's last known location by Guthix, nor what the Dragonkin have been up to. It might be possible that they went on a rampage against the gods to reclaim the Stone, but were eventually defeated and locked away. Possible, but I'm not sure how the story of Robert the Strong fits into this.

I doubt that a Mahjarrat or a god would be lurking behind the door.

priest_wiz.png

Zaros had a vast army, so it could be possible that a faction of His army has been locked away behind the door.

Another possibility are indeed the Dragonkin. We know from While Guthix Sleeps that they are the protectors of the Stone and that Zamorak might have used the Stone to achieve godhood. What we don't know is what happened to the Stone before it was put at it's last known location by Guthix, nor what the Dragonkin have been up to. It might be possible that they went on a rampage against the gods to reclaim the Stone, but were eventually defeated and locked away. Possible, but I'm not sure how the story of Robert the Strong fits into this.

I doubt that a Mahjarrat or a god would be lurking behind the door.

Robert the Strong was pre-Third Age i think, so he would have long predated the God Wars. As for the Dragonkin theory, that's a good one, but honestly, no good suggestions so far seem to fit in with the "Give me the power of shadow!" line whatever's behind the door says. And its heavily implied that the Dragonkin get a large portion of their strength from the Stone of Jas, not shadows.

My bet is that it's something 100% completely new, never seen before in runescape.

Capt_Davy.png AbandonnedHeroKeyer25.png

despite not being skill full, the mods can use any items in the game, they could us the best armor in the game against the boss. While players may have the skill to take it down, the fact that the J Mods couldn't kill it means it will be fairly strong.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

i just think the reason that all the gods symbols are at the door is because u will need 40kc from every god to enter the boss

In other words, this boss is probably going to be a bit of a pain to even get to, because you'd need all the god items so you don't get hit, and then you need to switch attire to actually fight the boss.

discoshazamsig-1.png

despite not being skill full, the mods can use any items in the game, they could us the best armor in the game against the boss. While players may have the skill to take it down, the fact that the J Mods couldn't kill it means it will be fairly strong.

I don't think they used their mod accounts.

I'm sure they used their normal accounts. Like the one they used during the Dungeoneering development diaries on youtube.

I don't think they used their mod accounts.

I'm sure they used their normal accounts. Like the one they used during the Dungeoneering development diaries on youtube.

If you're right, then the boss can't be too hard, can it?

discoshazamsig-1.png

Why does that mod talk like a 14-year-old unproffessional popularity-seeking teenager?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Why does that mod talk like a 14-year-old unproffessional popularity-seeking teenager?

Does that make me a 14-year-old proffessional teenager who doesn't really care, then?

Well I do care:

I'm a consumer and I expect to be treated with respect.. Popular talk such "bro" and things aren't exactly respectful.

I also expect jagex to put all efford into creating an amazing game. However somebody who's so indifferent with his language you can't really expect to be precisize & careful when programming/designing can you?

@next:

Even when I'm excited or donig my "hobby" I try to keep spelling and grammar as high as possible (considering I'm not a native english speaker). - It's a mindset you give yourself.

Then they came for me

Does that make me a 14-year-old proffessional teenager who doesn't really care, then?

The mod is doing his hobby not his work, this shows how exited he gets from all of this haha.

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

Well I do care:

I'm a consumer and I expect to be treated with respect.. Popular talk such "bro" and things aren't exactly respectful.

Then again, he's a person just like you, and he has the right to speak to his consumers how he'd like.

If you don't like it, don't give your money to them.

I actually like it, he's more friendly with the players, he doesn't have this condescending tone.

discoshazamsig-1.png

Well I do care:

Well he said nearly brio (the guys name was Brio X he never even said bro). And since when do people have to change the way they speak based on your opinion? It's not like you couldn't understand what he said. He used a face, and said tbh. Both of which i wouldn't consider imature or very teenager anyway. If he typed like a four year old i would understand where you were coming from. But honestly he types just like everyone else in the world. You are making a big deal out of nothing.

Also you say speak with respect? You act like he somehow targeted someone with his awfle speach and insulted them. I don't see how in any way shape or form he was being disrespecful, immature, or unproffessional.

jpegsigtest.jpg

Well I do care:

Well he said nearly brio (the guys name was Brio X). And since when do people have to change the way they speak based on your opinion? It's not like you couldn't understand what he said. He used a face, and said tbh. Both of which i wouldn't consider imature or very teenager anyway. If he typed like a four year old i would understand where you were coming from. But honestly he types just like everyone else in the world. You are making a big deal out of nothing.

He is the face of jagex though. Wether he likes it or not he should make that face as straight & formal as possible! When I go to explain a new material to the 'public' in a magazine/conferance/meeting/whatever you won't see me resulting to "msn-type" abbreviations. Especially while wearing my companies official logo.

Again: it is a mindset. And I'm surprised he's talking like that. It is not only the words, also the general "feeling" I see of him during the conversation: wasn't really professional.

Then they came for me

Well I do care:

Well he said nearly brio (the guys name was Brio X). And since when do people have to change the way they speak based on your opinion? It's not like you couldn't understand what he said. He used a face, and said tbh. Both of which i wouldn't consider imature or very teenager anyway. If he typed like a four year old i would understand where you were coming from. But honestly he types just like everyone else in the world. You are making a big deal out of nothing.

He is the face of jagex though. Wether he likes it or not he should make that face as straight & formal as possible! When I go to explain a new material to the 'public' in a magazine/conferance/meeting/whatever you won't see me resulting to "msn-type" abbreviations. Especially while wearing my companies official logo.

Again: it is a mindset. And I'm surprised he's talking like that. It is not only the words, also the general "feeling" I see of him during the conversation: wasn't really professional.

What i am arguing is there isnt' any general unprofessional feel about what he said. Even going along with what you feel, the community has been wanting to feel jagex is normal just like everyone else for a long time. Years of a cold company with almost little to no interaction with the community left most people wanting more. The past few years jagex has really upped that with more posts on the forums, community events, and speaking to the public. Honestly feeling jagex isn't some company but just a normal person like anyone here is what people have asked for.

jpegsigtest.jpg

Well I do care:

What i am arguing is there isnt' any general unprofessional feel about what he said. Even going along with what you feel, the community has been wanting to feel jagex is normal just like everyone else for a long time. Years of a cold company with almost little to no interaction with the community left most people wanting more. The past few years jagex has really upped that with more posts on the forums, community events, and speaking to the public. Honestly feeling jagex isn't some company but just a normal person like anyone here is what people have asked for.

HAHA, back in the day people didn't know how to recognize a mod. wth silver crown is he mod?

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.