Wilderness and free trade vote! - Now Closed

Jimmyw3000

576 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jagex reintroduce free trade and the old Wilderness?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Indifferent ...

I was browsing the RS forums and came across a way to instantly make fake votes to get the referendum passed!

I found out that it possible to make a fake vote in one minute.

Few easy steps:

1) click on "create a new player"

2) put a fake e-mail address (last one I used was [email protected]"

3) put a random ******** and then click on continue.. You don't even need to create a name to this fake player.

4) Login in the referendum page and then vote.

THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET A VOTE. DO IT!!

NormaIize.png

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it wont get me back to RS, but i vote yes. miss the old days where longtime RS friends could give gifts etc.

90% vote yes at this point.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I was browsing the RS forums and came across a way to instantly make fake votes to get the referendum passed!

Few easy steps:

3) put a random ******** and then click on continue.. You don't even need to create a name to this fake player.

...Or you can just be patient instead of clogging the poll with phony votes. At the rate this is going we'll have 1 million votes easy long before Jan 14th, but in any case I doubt they'll call it before Jan 14 just because we broke 1 million.

Few easy steps:

I saw this thread :rolleyes:

Almonds.png

Few easy steps:

Almonds.png

Few easy steps:

Almonds.png

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all RuneScapians are able to trade freely."

I have a dream that one day on the hills of Varrock, the sons of former pkers and the sons of former skillers will be able to sit down together at the table of Scaperhood.

I have a dream that one day Runescape, a place sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day play Runescape in a nation where they will be able to play freely and not have any restrictions.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every wilderness valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, and that every overpowered weapon and prayer be abolished, and the crooked places will be made straight;

372nd to max total level

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all RuneScapians are able to trade freely."

I have a dream that one day on the hills of Varrock, the sons of former pkers and the sons of former skillers will be able to sit down together at the table of Scaperhood.

I have a dream that one day Runescape, a place sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day play Runescape in a nation where they will be able to play freely and not have any restrictions.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every wilderness valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, and that every overpowered weapon and prayer be abolished, and the crooked places will be made straight;

I have a dream that one day people will be original and not rip off Martin Luther King Jr.'s speech!

a70c7.png

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day people will be original and not rip off Martin Luther King Jr.'s speech!

I am here to crush that dream into tiny, unrecognizable shreds.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Votes rate per day has really sped up last days :o!

As long as the vote rate remains the same as it has been for the past 10 hours, it would take another 34 hours before 1m votes. I think free trade and the wilderness is coming back

We should be able to get 200k votes in 2 weeks...

But now Jagex (well MMG) can say "Unfortunately, 30% of those that voted were on newly created "throw away" accounts that weren't even played. These appear to have been "bot" spammed votes so will not count. As only 700k actual accounts voted, we'll not be re-instating free trade."

Remember, this is the guy that's implying (flat out stating) that the 1.2 million votes from the "just put a name and click enter" were all legit votes, so getting a million votes with logged in accounts should be no problem. I didn't have a poor opinion of him until that post of his.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

I don't think Jagex is stupid enough to hold a poll in the first place and then not go through with it. :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

If they don't bring it back after all they have done now with votes and such, then it's just a waste of time.

They already know that almost everyone wants it back, so it's no need to have a poll for it.

It would be pretty sad to bring up the news that they might bring it back and get our hopes up and then just scrap the idea totally.

So I'd say even if we don't reach 1m votes (hard to say we won't though) I think they will bring it back anyway.

We should be able to get 200k votes in 2 weeks...

But now Jagex (well MMG) can say "Unfortunately, 30% of those that voted were on newly created "throw away" accounts that weren't even played. These appear to have been "bot" spammed votes so will not count. As only 700k actual accounts voted, we'll not be re-instating free trade."

Remember, this is the guy that's implying (flat out stating) that the 1.2 million votes from the "just put a name and click enter" were all legit votes, so getting a million votes with logged in accounts should be no problem. I didn't have a poor opinion of him until that post of his.

Even if he does make such an argument, it's so easy to argue against.

I mean, wouldn't old players have forgotten their original account passwords/usernames? They could have created new accounts just to vote, which is fair enough.

The vote count doesn't matter really, they're encouraging players to tell friends, but it isnt neccessary ;)

That's what I thought originally because a referendum is based off the majority is a certain sample size (the number of voters), but for some reason MMG said we needed a certain number of votes in order for them to listen to the majority.

Almonds.png

I have a dream today!

QFT.

NormaIize.png