01-Feb-2011 - Behind the Scenes - February

Dexek

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hnnnnnnnng. Gnome Quest. We finally get to see this so-called city.

God damn, I hope so. I don't get where it is, though. It's gotta be under the toxic waste, right? But why the sewer there?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I would have preferred the Smithing update they mentioned almost a year ago to a Crafting one, but the Crafting one looks interesting nonetheless.

The bit about the Gravestones pleases me the most though :thumbup:

Im pretty excited about the crafting update i just hope the high end pottery isnt really cumbersome to make, although i agree when will we ever gets this update to smithing. I'm guessing the smithing update will be big since its taking so long to come out but i guess we will have to wait and see.

giving out free piles of 10m cash, meet me north of the jolly boar at varrock

bring a fancy outfit

This is going to take some getting used to.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

ran around wild, underground places wont alow you in (armourd zombies).

FOG, clan wars and SC have been moved, the goblin music thing is still there though.

the volcano is still there, but no bank and still wild.

---> bone yard is back <---

quest start for spirit of sumer quests have been moved.

might add more later.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

It would be a decent month if it wasn't for what happened today....

Brave words to be throwing out today, but I hear ya. Im honoring the boycott myself.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Looking forward to seeing Arposandra, it's been a pretty long time since we've had an actual proper city/town added to the game.

Still a little disappointed about no MOTM 5 but gnomes will do.

The ashes update sounds promising. TD's should have their own class of ashes to be honest but I guess that would have made them too profitable assuming the ashes are tradeable.

They just need to add an Ashscatterer to the Dung rewards now lol.

Sylpheed.png

Figures that I just bought bones for 80 prayer.

Anyhow, what if the ash scatterer was like the thing that you spin lettuce around in to dry it off?

Guess the canoes were updated because almost nobody was using them, and I might actually have to train rc a bit for the quest.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Figures that I just bought bones for 80 prayer.

I doubt the bones are going to crash a lot ... They are at they lowest for the past 3 months and I assume there is going to be some increased demand with the returning of the PvPers ...

Gnomes, finally. They've been needing an update for at least a year now. And a quest, which is good. F2p canoes, great. Crossbow shortcuts w/o crossbow? OK.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Looks like F2P is getting a sizable content boost this month.

Also it looks like spirit trees are finally going to be potentially more useful, but how much more is hard to say. Did the notes imply that the tree location takes us to Lletya? (Prolly not since it said "and", but you never know :unsure: )