Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I specifically hunt for a hood or no?

Atm I got prom 2h and plate bind + laws.

Depends what you mean by specifically hunt. You should definitely kill every night spider you see.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Depends what you mean by specifically hunt. You should definitely kill every night spider you see.

Sup greengazer?

What I mean by specifically hunting is C6 soloing 30ish floors (cant remember the exact lvls which were reccomended, but I read it in the AOW guide) with the intention to keep on doing that untill I get a hood from night spider.

Atm I kill every spider I see, but it seems like I can only find 1-2 spiders per floor.

Purekilljoy.png

What I mean by specifically hunting is C6 soloing 30ish floors (cant remember the exact lvls which were reccomended, but I read it in the AOW guide) with the intention to keep on doing that untill I get a hood from night spider.

Atm I kill every spider I see, but it seems like I can only find 1-2 spiders per floor.

I don't think it's worth it. You could be hunting for a very long time. I didn't get my hood till 91 dungeoneering, so don't stress out about it too much. I don't think many (if any) DGS keyers will turn you away for not having a hood.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I'm going to encourage people to start recording their key times, now that there's an objective timer.

I will be doing so personally, starting today.

The spreadsheet on which I will record this data is below:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?hl=en&hl=en&key=0AldEhLOK6ejJdG1yYVo5R1FBbnZ3MmVvR0Zfc3pvd1E&output=html

i will also be c1/c2ing floors 1-40 now.

Which while it means I won't do abandons with low lvls anymore.

The new update implicates that i can still do a floor 36 with a low level, even if I had it done, and get floor 41 ticked off instead.

Or something of that manner.

Naaxi.png

Additional note on DG Sweepers - should have never done floors with u guys. I did 3 floors or smth with u guys. Before that I was on 117 and 148, perfectly ok with the slow times there. Now I am just angry all the time - well 80% of the time anyway. Was keying a floor with 120-130's yesterday f28 c6, out of those 4 other guys 1 knew how and why gate doors when I ask them. And that was the random guy I had keyed with before and I knew he knows how to gate doors....

Purekilljoy.png

Additional note on DG Sweepers - should have never done floors with u guys. I did 3 floors or smth with u guys. Before that I was on 117 and 148, perfectly ok with the slow times there. Now I am just angry all the time - well 80% of the time anyway. Was keying a floor with 120-130's yesterday f28 c6, out of those 4 other guys 1 knew how and why gate doors when I ask them. And that was the random guy I had keyed with before and I knew he knows how to gate doors....

The more experience players stick with higher dungeoneering level players, usually 90+, but some will come down with the lower levels, such as yourself, which is probably who that 1 guy was.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

well when you are level 73 dung and keying, obviously the rest of the team are low levels also and have little experience...

Yeah, that's what you'd think... That's exactly the problem, 2 of the guys had 80+ DNG. and the guy who knew what he was doing was lvl 70ish. Ohwell, whatever, just keep on grinding. Sometimes there are some good teams in w117 or 148 as well. Just lately it feels like I've been stepping on landmines all the time. :)

Purekilljoy.png

I also get horribly mad with w148 teams now i know how to dung, thanx to DGS. :P

Also... I got 70rc so i can wear a CSB, i did 3 floors without getting one, just saw 1 mage wearing one but no drop, are they rare to get ? :/

Nostar.png

Dagannoth Rex Drops : Zerker ring x2 / Dragon hatchet x2 / Warrior ring x3

I also get horribly mad with w148 teams now i know how to dung, thanx to DGS. :P

Also... I got 70rc so i can wear a CSB, i did 3 floors without getting one, just saw 1 mage wearing one but no drop, are they rare to get ? :/

Not particularly. Hell of a lot less rare then hoods lol.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Not particularly. Hell of a lot less rare then hoods lol.

Yeah, they're not that rare, but rarer than one in three floors. Keep looking. :thumbup:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Ore mining is now 3 game ticks per attempt (be it crushed ore or successful)

that puts prom ore mining at about 150k mining xp/hour whilst mining a rock, in solos.

fishing xp has also been increased so cave moray fishing is well over 200k fishing xp/hour for a fishing spot now.

Naaxi.png

that puts prom ore mining at about 150k mining xp/hour whilst mining a rock, in solos.

fishing xp has also been increased so cave moray fishing is well over 200k fishing xp/hour for a fishing spot now.

Yay, more excuses for randoms to skill? :unsure:

td2sig.jpg

Yay, more excuses for randoms to skill? :unsure:

I would not let randoms skill during my floors :P

moreso something you can engage in should you choose to solo your floors c2 as opposed to C1'ing with a team.

Naaxi.png

What's the frequency of these spots (or in other words, what's the practical xp/hour)?

Also, what determines the floor used for the dungeon, and how does that affect boss selection? Could a party just select 36 for each Occult Floor and only face bosses on F36? Or is it based on what floor the leader is "on"?

What's the frequency of these spots (or in other words, what's the practical xp/hour)?

Also, what determines the floor used for the dungeon, and how does that affect boss selection? Could a party just select 36 for each Occult Floor and only face bosses on F36? Or is it based on what floor the leader is "on"?

AFAIK, everything works as before (the game loads the floor you selected) except if you do a floor you have already completed, the game defaults to your lowest uncompleted floor in that series and uses that to calculate your exp.

td2sig.jpg

Yeah, prom mining is ridiculously fast now. This will be incredibly helpful for when I'm keying a floor AND am the only guy with 90 mining.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png