Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also likes golden sun. FTW.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Had the great opportunity to DNG with 2 guys from DNG sweepers like 10 hrs ago. We did 30-31 lrg floors in less time than it took me to do 27 with 4 ppl yesterday. Gonna have a real hard time running around with the idiots in w117 now :D Ohwell, all the more reason to bump my DNG up even faster. Really getting to enjoy the skill a lot more now as well. Might even be my next favourite to Slayer, farm and herb. :o

GJ on the new keyer!

Purekilljoy.png

Where do I join this dunge clan?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

There's no formal app though, all you have to do to start dunging is enter the CC and join/advertise a floor.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

We just did 2 teams on F42 and raced the other team (Keyers: Weirdoweirdo vs CheesyGazer)

Was fun, I lagged a lot and failed levers for our team 3 times

I accidently deleted my screen, but I got survivor and tele fail, truth be told.

Which maging ring is better, Blazer or Blitzer?

From what I hear, they're so equal it rarely matters.

Blazer conserves runes, while Blitzer has less overkill loss. This makes Blazer more economically efficient, while Blitzer is more efficient speed-wise. Ignoring both overkill loss and conserving runes, though, the better one is the one you have more fun with.

I prefer blazer because blitzer makes it impossible to soul split flash unless you get t10.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Yeah, blazer is slightly better from t1-t9, then blitzer is better at t10. Ammo conservation doesn't matter because you can logout to recharge your surgebox.

Thanks, just saved me 233k tokens. Time to get t10 blitzer.

Neltak.png

demdeaths.png

pro dungeonsweeper

Awesome testimonial pic.

Just throw up a subtitle "Amazing 20 minute dungeon".

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol