Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

You could just melee Dreadnaut. It's not too difficult. You just need to be aware of those brown splats on the ground.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could just melee Dreadnaut. It's not too difficult. You just need to be aware of those brown splats on the ground.

Far easiser to mage, especially with CSB'ers.

Hexing also works pretty well.

C1Geq.png

Hex works on some weird things- if they have a magic max hit, hex might work. Apparently dread has at least one magic attack, or else the potential to do one was programmed into him and then scrapped.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Dread doesn't seem to have much ranged defense, so I usually just hex (though I haven't had dread since the update). But in any case, yes, hex does get a boost from Dread. I don't know why. It's only a small boost, though.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Brutes are super weak to range and stab, dread is a brute

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

yeah pretty much what ancient and green said

anyways posting this for the over 9000th time for people in the cc to use

nnUNB.png

lrn2memorize

anyways posting this for the over 9000th time for people in the cc to use

C1Geq.png

I think he was directing his comment towards the same people your picture was directed at :rolleyes:

Don't get so defensive.

whos being defensive? im not being defensive? why are you asking me that? i think you're the one being defensive here

yea

C1Geq.png

Sup hoodless DGSers

110317150442.png

Was doing some C2s and saw a night spider in a dead end. Killed it for kicks and...

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

I'm looking to finally get into dungeoneering and understand the concept, but don't know what to do. Is there anybody willing to teach me? Also, I need a Promethium 2h, so if anybody would be willing to make me one I'd be extremely grateful.

Sir_Ddude.gif

I'm looking to finally get into dungeoneering and understand the concept, but don't know what to do. Is there anybody willing to teach me? Also, I need a Promethium 2h, so if anybody would be willing to make me one I'd be extremely grateful.

DGing is like chess... It's fairly simple to learn, but it takes thousands of hours to master.

As far as training goes, you do all the floors you are capable of doing, and this creates "Prestige" which is equal to the total number of floors you have completed. Once you have done all the floors you are capable of doing, and you cannot unlock any new ones, you click Reset, which sets your completed floors to 0 but saves the Prestige. As you train, you'll unlock more floors, and when you do all your old floors in addition to the floors you just unlocked, it raises your Prestige. Prestige Level impacts the exp you receive more than anything else.

As far as teaching you what to do, that's kind of difficult. Most people in DGS don't do floors below F30, and many of them don't like doing floors below F36 (Occults). The second-tier abandoned floors (30-35) have a lot of nasty enemies that see through your hood, don't give that great exp for someone 95+ DG, and have some really irritating bosses.

td2sig.jpg

DGing is like chess... It's fairly simple to learn, but it takes thousands of hours to master.

As far as training goes, you do all the floors you are capable of doing, and this creates "Prestige" which is equal to the total number of floors you have completed. Once you have done all the floors you are capable of doing, and you cannot unlock any new ones, you click Reset, which sets your completed floors to 0 but saves the Prestige. As you train, you'll unlock more floors, and when you do all your old floors in addition to the floors you just unlocked, it raises your Prestige. Prestige Level impacts the exp you receive more than anything else.

As far as teaching you what to do, that's kind of difficult. Most people in DGS don't do floors below F30, and many of them don't like doing floors below F36 (Occults). The second-tier abandoned floors (30-35) have a lot of nasty enemies that see through your hood, don't give that great exp for someone 95+ DG, and have some really irritating bosses.

So then what's the fastest way to powerlevel my way through these early levels? I'm really frustrated getting 500xp for 30 mins on a solo small floor, and want to get through this stage of dungeoneering ASAP.

Sir_Ddude.gif

So then what's the fastest way to powerlevel my way through these early levels? I'm really frustrated getting 500xp for 30 mins on a solo small floor, and want to get through this stage of dungeoneering ASAP.

Shouldn't be taking you 30 minutes to solo a small floor, especially on the ice levels. Make use of the personal gatestone and group gatestones to mark important locations, such as locked doors you do not have keys for yet.

td2sig.jpg

The second-tier abandoned floors (30-35) have a lot of nasty enemies that see through your hood, don't give that great exp for someone 95+ DG, and have some really irritating bosses.

I'm not sure where you're getting that. Abandons are incredibly easy IMO- the enemies are scaled to be easier, and there are much fewer mages to take the hood off. There also aren't any really annoying monsters that can see through hoods besides forgotten mages (and of course the omnipresent shades), it's mostly just bats, rats, spiders, etc. The bosses are a little annoying I suppose, but not really much worse than the average occult boss, if at all.

The main thing is just the low exp per floor- when you start getting into warpeds, that 60-70k vs. 120k+ looks a lot less worthwhile.

Shouldn't be taking you 30 minutes to solo a small floor, especially on the ice levels. Make use of the personal gatestone and group gatestones to mark important locations, such as locked doors you do not have keys for yet.

I understand the importance of gatestones, but I'm wondering if I should rush through Complexity 1 floors until I reach level 60 or so, or if I should do Complexity 6, or somewhere in between. I'm level 20 Dungeoneering and counting, and I'm really hating this skill right now.

Sir_Ddude.gif

i would just do tog/penguins and use the exp on dungeoneering till 50ish.

This, tbh. The tokens lost by using free exp on Summoning are negligible compared to the time saved.

And no, do not use c1s to level. You will get to about level 20 and then it will be like crafting chaos runes to level RC.

td2sig.jpg

you're a spastic though so really it's fine

besides that, nintendo is rarely mean, when he's keying he expects you to listen

you aren't helping anything if you're on defensive with berserker class

nobody is going to sugar coat it for you, simply get on aggressive.

we'd spend hours in dungeons if we had to make everything nice for everyone, if you don't listen to the keyer or a rank expect to be kicked.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Could everyone please stop posting and quoting that ridiculous post so the moderator's job is a bit easier? Thanks.

If you have a complaint to make you can do so on the DGS forums. This thread is not the place.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.