Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

got my friend a primal plate, thanks guys :thumbup:

That's what the sweepers are for :wink: *waits for the sig to be replaced by 5 people in dungeon leftovers, asking what is smithing*

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about it this way.

Jagex likes screwing you over as long as you did the floor you're on already.

If you only have higher floors open, you won't get the xp for it.

If you only have lower floors open, you don't get the extra xp for the harder floor.

Higher floor =/= harder. 45-47 occult has less chance for necro. Thunderous is easy if everybody knows what to do.

Also, someone said 35 is harder than 30, I wouldn't know why.

Think about it this way.

Jagex likes screwing you over as long as you did the floor you're on already.

If you only have higher floors open, you won't get the xp for it.

If you only have lower floors open, you don't get the extra xp for the harder floor.

Higher floor =/= harder. 45-47 occult has less chance for necro. Thunderous is easy if everybody knows what to do.

Also, someone said 35 is harder than 30, I wouldn't know why.

I think average monster difficulty/density is SLIGHTLY higher the higher the floor. Or at least it's supposed to be, I've never really noticed it much.

Thunderous:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4EukKddxY&feature=related

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

thunderous:

when it says come closer or this is click behind pillar, immediately when you reach there click back to attack thunderous

why do people think it's hard

It's not like he has an extremely powerful magic attack or anything.

O, wait...

td2sig.jpg

thunderous:

when it says come closer or this is click behind pillar, immediately when you reach there click back to attack thunderous

O, wait...

Didn't watch the video?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

thunderous:

O, wait...

Didn't watch the video?

They were lucky that one guy using the GGS tele didn't cause it to mage. Been my experience that when someone takes too long to attack Thundrous again after hiding, it'll use its mage attack, which can hit extremely high.

td2sig.jpg

What? Luck had nothing to do with it, they were using their respective methods correctly so nobody caused it to mage.

Even rapier+2h combo can't get berserker over a crazed pietying keyer <_< Dw, got berserker and battle mage on the next one :thumbsup:

Tui - Hero Keyer.

what ;_;

Don't worry man, you're a Hero Keyer, too. :] Ever since the first time I saw you say that I've been using it to describe keyers who 1) die a lot for better times and 2) do what Tui did that floor -- shame the team. :P

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Quick question would yall accept prom rap or do i need to get 2h?

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

Quick question would yall accept prom rap or do i need to get 2h?

Read the guidelines, please.

Fair enough.

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

Tui - Hero Keyer.

what ;_;

2) do what Tui did that floor -- shame the team. :P

You know dieing alot has a slight advantage in prayer, no? If there is little to be keyed in a dungeon and you have infinite pray, that's what happens(although yeah, she did it twice in a row :oops: ), can't even do anything about that with 2 melee weapons.

i keep telling you bind a celestial staff ffs

it's far more useful than a rapier 2h

I don't think that staff would be well served as i'd need to make fire runes to have any use of that, and making an emp fire is just as easy. Also, as i'm nearing 99 rc, i'd be able to make emp cat staves to basically eliminate the need for cele cat. Rapier atleast will always be useful as it's the best weapon for demons, hellhounds, brutes, zombies and low def, while i can always switch to 2h for high def. But yeah, the jury is still out, i just don't want to plate something for defense and keeping an open mind otherwise.

Being honest, I'd like to ask - Why does it seem like all of the pro keyers/DGers - as in, the ones who started this entire thing - always seem to DG together?

I would really like to commend DG Sweepers for the sub 35 minute dungeons I was lucky to be part of. However, when I can't find people to DG with for hours at a time, the whole thought becomes rather worthless.

Basically, you guys do a good job but your availability and favoritism suck. My times seem to average the same either way: hour-long W148 dungeons or 35 and 45 min dungeons waiting an hour or more in between with DGS.

I'll still try occasionally but W148 is far more consistent.

2dgucz6.png