Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

Hi, I would like to join DG Sweepers. I solod all the way from 1 to 70, I heared that with party its like much faster, but I am mostly solo player and dont want to waste time for finding partys. I read Tip.it forums couple of years, but I am not really writer and I have only 5 posts :P. I have promethium 2h and ss hood bind and I really want to learn how to party dungeoneering and I hope I get 80-85 lvl some day. I just need to join DG Sweepers cc and start talking there and waiting party or what? Sorry for my English its not my main language!

The_Kaarel.png

[hide=Goals and drops]Goals: attack 99, herblore 96, all stats 1m exp

Quest Cape: 10.02.2008, Air Guitar: 18.03.2008, Combat 120: 23.01.2010, All Achievement Diaries Hard Tasks: 31.01.2010

All Stats 50: 12.03.2008

All Stats 60: 02.08.2009

All Stats 70: 28.02.2010

Total 1500: 05.03.2008

Total 1600: 16.09.2008

Total 1700: 01.08.2009

Total 1800: 26.01.2010

Total 1900: 06.06.2010

Total 2000: 11.03.2011

Drops: 4 plateskirt, 2 platelegs, 3 med helm, 11 boots, 5 whip, 2 dagger[/hide]

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We kicked him and it was like a [bleep]ing pinata. Good times.

:lol:

I lol'd.

+1

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Incomming formal appology to the Staff of DGS.

Dear Obtaurian, and Obtaurian's crew,

I realise, that I made myself look like a complete moron yesturday. I understand that my actions were pointless, and imature. I ask for no forgiveness, or pity, but I do want you guys to see my appology. I would first like to appologize to Nintendo. I understand that you are clearly a higher rank then myself in the ClanChat, and I should have listened to you first time. I had no right to argue with you, or your decisions. I understand that you only wish to help me for the better. I ask not for your forgiveness, but for your understanding. I was a complete donkey. Next I would like to appologize to Obtaurian, who I constantly bothered non-stop, without any reason. I also understand that you had a sufficient reason to ban me from the ClanChat. Along with you two, I would like to appologize to Cheese. I was a jerk to you aswell, and should not have bothered you over PM. Lastly, I would like to say sorry to the whole entire forum of DGS. I spammed your thread with constant innapropriate messaging that was clearly unwanted, and unneeded. Once again, I do not ask for forgiveness, or pity, but I would really appretiate it if you guys would understand, that I realise I was wrong. By writing this message, I do not expect any actions done to reduce my trouble I am in already.

Forum Reader,

Burger King.

dat sounds gud enough to me(tries to not sound like an elitist jerk looking to demoralize everyone into committing suicide :rolleyes: )

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Thanks for the apology, Big_Mac.

I added links to a few dungeoneering guides to the first post. I highly recommend that everyone read these guides before using the clan chat.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

You'd have no trouble getting on teams. When people do most of the floors you'd be doing at level 80, they basically expect some lower levels to join up.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I'm not sure how the keyers think about this but nice rounded (80+) stats are always a plus to me, as you can do some useful things like building an altar or mixing a potion.

Note I only ever keyed on w148 and that was months ago.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I'm not sure how the keyers think about this but nice rounded (80+) stats are always a plus to me, as you can do some useful things like building an altar or mixing a potion.

Well, because my non-combats are so awful, I prefer my teammates to have lowwwww non-combats (this never happens of course). Most of the other keyers have really high stats, though, so I think they'd appreciate certain people to have 80 or 90 in certain stats (mining, construction).

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Well, because my non-combats are so awful, I prefer my teammates to have lowwwww non-combats (this never happens of course). Most of the other keyers have really high stats, though, so I think they'd appreciate certain people to have 80 or 90 in certain stats (mining, construction).

Yeah, my stats are high enough that I prefer everyone to have 90 mining for prom, 99 herb for skill pots, 91 summoning for ragers, 75 cons for altar, and 90 thieve for chests. Otherwise I'm keying AND skilling, which can get annoying.

Then again, those noobs with 99 rc and mining can throw me for a loop.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

5 hours

what size floors? and what complexity? sorry for all the questions

c6 higher floors, maybe c1/2 some lower ones. Losings estimate is practically only true for experienced dungeoneers so you'll have trouble getting near that figure(for someone with 100++ dg knowledge, it would take 5 hours, is basically what he is saying).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Is there any guide on how to kill dreadnaut and blink in warped floors? For dreadnaut I've only had him once in a med solo, took over 5 minutes killing in a similar style to solo sara, using blast spells. Surely there must be a quicker way? And as for blink, I've faced him in c1s, and I always seem to die at least 3 times, as I can't seem to react quick enough to raise the pillar, or am on the wrong side (I know about looking on the minimap).

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

Is there any guide on how to kill dreadnaut and blink in warped floors? For dreadnaut I've only had him once in a med solo, took over 5 minutes killing in a similar style to solo sara, using blast spells. Surely there must be a quicker way? And as for blink, I've faced him in c1s, and I always seem to die at least 3 times, as I can't seem to react quick enough to raise the pillar, or am on the wrong side (I know about looking on the minimap).

for dread have 4-5 maging it, if it targets you then run around the room

you shouldn't be using blast spells you should be using surge spells

for blink, it's easier with more people as you have more people to cover more areas for pillars

for blink, it's easier with more people as you have more people to cover more areas for pillars

Ah ok, so would it be worth upgrading my blaster ring to tier 5ish or higher for just dread? And I was using blasts because it's all I had available at that time.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

Ah ok, so would it be worth upgrading my blaster ring to tier 5ish or higher for just dread? And I was using blasts because it's all I had available at that time.

Blaster doesn't affect him. :mellow:

td2sig.jpg

T10.

C1Geq.png

Can someone explain exactly what this week's tweaks allow for?

My friend is telling me that if I have floor 47 open, and he has floor 41, and we both join the same floor 37, I'll get full XP for floor 47 which will become marked off and he'll gain full XP for 41 which will likewise become marked off for him... Meaning that as long as we each have some Occult floor open we can basically join any Occult floor and get full XP?

This sounds too good to be true!

2dgucz6.png

My friend is telling me that if I have floor 47 open, and he has floor 41, and we both join the same floor 37, I'll get full XP for floor 47 which will become marked off and he'll gain full XP for 41 which will likewise become marked off for him... Meaning that as long as we each have some Occult floor open we can basically join any Occult floor and get full XP?

yes but I *think* you'd get f37 xp and have f47/41 checked off. Also, f47/41 would only get checked off if they were your lowest remaining occult floor.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Ah, but it is true. People now "advertise" (or should...damn idiots in 148) Occults +2, because so long as you have an occult floor open you'll get xp from the lowest(right?) floor you have open, no matter what the host picked as the floor number.

In a sense and using the old system to describe the floors now, everyone can do their own floor at the same time. I can "be doing" 47, my friend 45, and so on.

S2buxtG.png

^true

(other then the "sounds too good to be true" part)

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png