• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should be in prison

Instead of working.

Yes , am I out of my mind?

No , I have reasons.

Is 10 enough?

In prison you spend the majority of your time in an 8x10 cell. At work you spend most of your time in a 6x8 cubicle.

In prison you get 3 meals a day. At work you get a break for 1 meal and you have to pay for it.

In prison you get time off for good behavior. At work you get rewarded for good behavior with more work. In prison you can watch TV and play games. At work you get fired for watching TV and playing games.

In prison a guard locks, unlocks, opens and closes all doors for you. At work you must carry around a security card and unlock and open all doors yourself.

In prison you get your own toilet. At work you have to share.

In prison they allow you to visit your family and friends. At work you can't even speak to family and friends.

In prison all expenses are paid by taxpayers, with no work required. At work, you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for the prisoners.

In prison you spend most of your life looking through bars from the inside wanting to get out. At work you spend most of your time wanting to get out and inside bars.

In prison you can join many programs that you can leave at any time. At work there are some programs you can never get out of.

In prison there are wardens who are often sadistic and psychotic. At work we call them managers!

Andariel_401.png

Andariel 401.png

andariel_401.png

Yes , I may be a noob.

But everyone's a noob before right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

heres a joke:

there is a man and a woman in a bar. the man says to the bartender,

"can i have a magic beer please."

the woman says, "whats a magic beer?"

the man says "if you dring it you can fly out the window around the building and back in.

the man drinks some and flys out the building and back in.

the woman says, "can i have a magic beer?"

the man gives here the beer, she drinks it, jumps out the window, and falls to her doom.

the bartender says, " superman thats mean."

the wildy joke.

one day during the god wars Guthix, Saradomin and Zamarock where having a picnic. Guthix had some salad with extra celery, Saradomin had some vanilla muffins and Zamarock had some extra hot chilli pepper spiced with some curry. then Guthix said "enough food lets fight!!" and they did. Saradomin went somewere in lumbridge, Guthix went in taverly and zamarock went in north misthalin. suddenly Zammy's tum gave a lurch and he said " Oh, I think the curry didn't agree with me!" and he farted such a fart that he burnt wath we now call the Wilderness. By the way the smell lasted for over 30 years! PHOAR!

gallery_186846_234_79413.png

the wildy joke.

one day during the god wars Guthix, Saradomin and Zamarock where having a picnic. Guthix had some salad with extra celery, Saradomin had some vanilla muffins and Zamarock had some extra hot chilli pepper spiced with some curry. then Guthix said "enough food lets fight!!" and they did. Saradomin went somewere in lumbridge, Guthix went in taverly and zamarock went in north misthalin. suddenly Zammy's tum gave a lurch and he said " Oh, I think the curry didn't agree with me!" and he farted such a fart that he burnt wath we now call the Wilderness. By the way the smell lasted for over 30 years! PHOAR!

Guthix had me? F...

Ok here I go.

Why did the monkey cross the street?

[hide]Cuz there was a banana plantation the other side[/hide]

I AM SO GOOD AT THIS

ib7rVm.png

• 4 weeks later...

Knock knockWho's there?GET THE [bleep] AWAY FROM ME YOU WORTHLESS [bleep]ING PIECE OF [cabbage]

You need to take it down a notch, man. But anyway, a joke:

A young punk gets on the cross town bus and sits down in the only vacant seat, directly across from an old man.

The young punk has spiked, multi-colored, green, purple, and orange hair. His clothing is a tattered mix of leather rags. His legs are bare and he's without shoes. His entire face and body are riddled with pierced jewelry and his earrings are big, bright red, yellow and green feathers.

The old man glares at the young punk for him for the next ten miles, as the bus travels across the city.

Finally, the punk looks across at the old man, and yells, "What are you looking at, old man! Didn't you do anything wild when you were young?"

Without missing a beat, the old man replies, "Yeah. Back when I was very young and in the Navy, I got really drunk in Singapore and had sex with a parrot... I thought you might be my son."

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

nerdsniping.jpg

comic from xkcd.com

frenchvictories.jpg

I am partially French, so I figure this is legal.

mbtz.jpg

Do keep a level head my friend,

in times when Danger rears its head

Against excessive joy defend,

O, my comrade doomed to die.

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

• 3 weeks later...

You know the organisation MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving)? Well you ever heard of DAM? It's Mothers Against Dyslexia,

What do you get when cross an insomniac, an agnostic, and a dyslexic?

A person who stays up all night wondering of there is a dog

So a dyslexic man walks into a bra.

Two guys walk into a bar, the third one ducks.

So a priest and a rabbi walk into a bar and the bartender says, "What is this? Some kind of joke?"

A priest and a rabbi who both had died recently are at the Pearly Gates® when Saint Peter tells them that they've both been bad and must send them to Hell, however, if Satan lets them come back, they can. So Saint Peter sends the both of them to Hell and only five minutes later, the priest comes back. "Wow!" says St. Peter "Satan let you back?" "Yeah," replied the priest. "Only $20". "Well, where's the rabbi?" St. Peter asked the priest. "When I left he had Satan down to $19.95," replied the priest.

SO THERE WAS THIS BUS FULL OF BABIES AND THEN IT CRASHED INTO THE KITTEN FACTORY AND EVERYONE DIED. HA HA THAT IS FUNNY, RIGHT?

• 4 weeks later...

^Thats a good one

Why do seagulls live by the sea?

[hide]Because if they lived by the bay they would be baygulls[/hide]

"Because if they lived near the Jewish commuity they'd be bagulls.....

What do you call a bunch of white guys sitting on a bench?

The NBA.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

^^ LOL!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 4 weeks later...

ignore

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

• 2 weeks later...