01-Apr-2011 - Behind the Scenes - April

BloodAngel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I give this a 8.1 on the Siklarsky pun-meter.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Looks less than so so.

Don't care for summoning updates or guitar hero like games.

Maybe hunting vampires or werewolves could be fun....

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

IS IT SAD THAT THIS TROLL BTS IS BETTER THAN NORMAL ONES

???????????????????????????????

I was really looking forward to hybriding the love triangle.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I did like how it went from plausible, to down right silly, lolist line would be "using a mixture of sugar charms, spice shards and bloody unicorn parts" YOU KNOW YOU WATCHED IT AT LEAST ONCE!

I thought the first two were legit and I actually love the idea of making my own guitar out of rune and imcando beard hairs. Sigh. I lol'd hard at Sailing. If half of these updates actually came out, it'd be a great month.

Probably one of their better April Fools. :thumbup:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I thought it was legit until the Cataclysm bit. Then I knew it was the joke.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

It's sad that this is in fact, an April Fools. Some of the content in there I wouldn't be overly surprised to see added to this game.

If they had stated that they are actually going to be adding content of a positive and progressive nature it would of been all the more obvious that today is in fact, April 1st.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

for those who like to see unicorns:

check out this! (press at least 15 times)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Lmfao @ Tigerblood pact

Now we just need Adonis DNA....

great april fools, really funny.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

That was a rather good read, good job Jagex.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

This cat-based apocalypse also allows us to rethink the starting experience of RuneScape, adding an extra degree of danger and excitement to the tutorial and first hours of gameplay. Sir Vant will now face a giant cat called Deathpaw, while the Blood Pact will be revamped to become Tigerblood Pact. You will also find that, rather than a flashing hint arrow, a ball of string will lead you from Task to Task. Dont want to see so many cats? Activate your cat filter.

This post is #winning

peace,

Vann

Should've waited for those of us in America. I come home to immediately see April fools written right next to the joke. I mean, srsly? Should've waited for April 2nd to put out the real one.

Should've waited for those of us in America. I come home to immediately see April fools written right next to the joke. I mean, srsly? Should've waited for April 2nd to put out the real one.

You mean aside from the fact that it said April fools at the bottom anyway? and it was painfully obvious?

other than that, UK based company etc.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.