How many RuneScape originals from 2001 are still here?

DragnFly

• 1 month later...

That list doesn't seem right. Can't find a lot of the higher lvled early runescapers there. I started with my first account account in 2001 spring.

But I might be worng, I often am lately - the hardships of being old (well almost 12 yeas older than I was when i started this game...:D)

purekilljoy.png

• 5 months later...

I started playing early 2001. I was 13 at the time lol, only major detail I can remember is that there was no runite and my friend gave me 2k and an addy baxe when I started and was able to equip it right away. My original first account was wadie, my friends original account was travmania88.

Dakr06.png

I started playing Runescape back when I was in middle school. I believe people refer to it as Runescape Classic now, but I tell you what those were the good ole days of Runescape. Unfortunantly Runescape began to be overran with bots, which killed it. These days however, I don't nearly play runescape like I use to but then again a lot has changed since middle school :wink:

I started playing Runescape back when I was in middle school. I believe people refer to it as Runescape Classic now, but I tell you what those were the good ole days of Runescape. Unfortunantly Runescape began to be overran with bots, which killed it. These days however, I don't nearly play runescape like I use to but then again a lot has changed since middle school :wink:

How long ago was that? I started in Middle school too. When i was in 6th grade in spring 2003.

I was too young to play around that time, but my older brother used to play. I don't know what his username was though, & seeing as we don't get to contact each other often due to him being in the Military, I wouldn't be able to ask.

Kyndelle.png

roseliasig.png

• 3 weeks later...

I originally started in Feb 01, had many rubbish accounts that I quit quite quickly (and obsession with making bread) managed to dip in and out always missing the holiday events up until xmas eve 03 when I made my current account and stuck with it, got membs for the first time like ~oct 04 and never been bk to f2p since.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue