How many RuneScape originals from 2001 are still here?

DragnFly

feb-mar 2001 i dont knoe exact date when i made first account....i currently have 4 member accounts wearing 10 year cape, levels 3-60

my so called main i stopped play already...some might remember me as Oldfield being in quite top in some skill hiscores back then.

I would class myself as old player, but not really a famous one.

Do have my 10 year cape, but back in those days I was such a noob it took me a month to find varrock again after I wandered out of there!

Nice to see old players post again though :-)

• Like 1

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

I'm not convinced entirely of the accuracy of that 2k list. It get's posted every now and then but the original source appears lost. I'm a fairly early player but I'm not sure if I really would be in the first 2,000 players. I remember the fishing skill coming out, that was pretty early in the game.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

My friend, kokki3 is there. I started a few weeks after him. So, yeah.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

I'm not convinced entirely of the accuracy of that 2k list. It get's posted every now and then but the original source appears lost. I'm a fairly early player but I'm not sure if I really would be in the first 2,000 players. I remember the fishing skill coming out, that was pretty early in the game.

If I remember correct, original source of that list was the herblaw hiscore list before the skill was added to the game, and Rab was the one who saved that list in the first place.

I'm still around

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png