28-Jun-2011 - Members� Loyalty Programme � Now Available!

Michael

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glitzsch.png

Didn't buy anything yet.... Cool. :shades:

Next payout in 1970? Hmmm...

...xD

I wonder when that'll be.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

You shouldn't have to enlist in the program to get the benefits.

Anyway, looking for picture of female eastern outfit, Saxon outfit, and Samba outfit... All colours if possible.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Do the titles and emotes work on f2p worlds?

Any members' emotes that you've unlocked work on F2p worlds.

This includes skillcape emotes and the goblin emotes from The Lost Tribe quest.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Why do people seem to be choosing any aura they fancy?

The obvious choice at the moment should be to buy an aura that normally costs 5,000 (since they've all been reduced to 400)

There shouldn't be anything else to consider out of all of them because they give such minute bonuses, that at the moment you might as well pick whichever choice saves you the most points, so that you won't have to shell out more future points for the same deal.

I saved 5,500 tokens that way today.

no efficiency flaming please, haha

Wait, there's a discount today cause its the first day? Wouldn't jack of all trades be the best buy now (15k normally)

The obvious choice at the moment should be to buy an aura that normally costs 5,000 (since they've all been reduced to 400)

There shouldn't be anything else to consider out of all of them because they give such minute bonuses, that at the moment you might as well pick whichever choice saves you the most points, so that you won't have to shell out more future points for the same deal.

Wait, there's a discount today cause its the first day? Wouldn't jack of all trades be the best buy now (15k normally)

Everything BUT JOAT is affected by the discount.

td2sig.jpg

That's the only one that doesn't get a discount.

2s0cxth.png

I love the auras but i hate the way they were implented. They look way to nice to be obtainable in such an easy way and didn't jagex say they were going to be cosmetical? :blink: They just lack a sense of accomplishment, everyone will have them in a few months.

I really hope jagex will add more auras which are obtainable through the game as monster drops or player made.

Anyway, looking for picture of female eastern outfit, Saxon outfit, and Samba outfit... All colours if possible.

SWAG

Anyone else notice this?

Month 1 500 Loyalty Points 500 Loyalty Points

Month 2 3,000 Loyalty Points 3,500 Loyalty Points

Month 3 5,000 Loyalty Points 8,500 Loyalty Points

Month 4 7,000 Loyalty Points 15,500 Loyalty Points

Month 5 3,000 Loyalty Points 18,500 Loyalty Points

The amount you earn for being "loyal" decreases from month 4-5. Now it is the KB, and it's notorious for typos, but this could some kind of scheme for long-paying fans to cancel their lower-rate subscriptions just to earn more loyalty points per month...

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Anyone else notice this?

The amount you earn for being "loyal" decreases from month 4-5. Now it is the KB, and it's notorious for typos, but this could some kind of scheme for long-paying fans to cancel their lower-rate subscriptions just to earn more loyalty points per month...

Try reading the area that's posted in.

Anyone else notice this?

I think they were using that as an example for people who unsubscribed after month 4

77yLQy8.png

I think they were using that as an example for people who unsubscribed after month 4

Assuming you COULD get 9,000 Loyalty points for Month 5 it is pretty sad that amount you get if you cancel membership and renew back decreases by 4,000 plus - possible 2000 points. So in order to get most loyalty points you must be member and keep renewing, with money. So money is making you have a advantage/or progress better than others for Loyalty rewards.

I thought Jagex were supposed to make content avaible in-game, not sell them. :mellow:

Assuming you COULD get 9,000 Loyalty points for Month 5 it is pretty sad that amount you get if you cancel membership and renew back decreases by 4,000 plus - possible 2000 points. So in order to get most loyalty points you must be member and keep renewing, with money. So money is making you have a advantage/or progress better than others for Loyalty rewards.

I thought Jagex were supposed to make content avaible in-game, not sell them. :mellow:

I don't recall paying for loyalty points, I paid for membership. Where can I go to buy loyalty points?

That's literally the point of the update. They want to encourage people who only subscribe periodically to remain members all the time, and discourage everyone from cancelling.

Whatever. I won't get into what I think of the way it was implemented, but I suppose it works out well for me because I never cancel my subscription.

I chose the sharpshooter aura, mostly for Nex.

Will probably either get reverence next, or save for jack of all trades (assuming new ones aren't released).

Reverence is probably the most useful overall, but not really for what I've been doing recently.

I can see knockout being very good for low level players only, but the bonus is pretty much negligible for high levels.

I don't skill enough to consider the others :razz:

TV9z2.png

And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Will upload the other colour choices when I CBA.

Next month: Saxon and Eastern outfits. Screw dervish. It's fugly on females. Don't get it unless your character's a guy.

SWAG

All I can say with regards to this loyalty thing is that I've been playing on and off for years, often keeping my membership active since it's not that much for me and I tend to play a few times a week even when I'm doing other things in my life.

Basically, this is icing on the cake when I was happy with the cake. Whether or not the icing is of any quality, we'll see. I'm at the least a bit curious as to the other things they'll add later. I'll just let the points accumulate for a while anyway.

I may put something here eventually.

"Please try again later. Thanks for your interest in the Members Loyalty Programme. Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing a high volume of traffic and cannot process your request. We apologise for the inconvenience and are working to fix the issue."

Does anyone know how long the discounted prices are supposed to last? I keep getting the message above and I don't want to miss out on them.