Nostalgia

Nomrombom

That is a serious reply, the "trick" to sucessfully catch a pokemon is nostalgia heavy because it's possibly the only trick ever to be a complete lie that was vastly different from various regions f the world, and everyone had their favourite. I liked to press b+ each direction depending on the shake of the ball ( like, the first shake was left, second was up, and so on).

large_thomas.jpg

Thomas the Tank Engine. Those toys were so boss to play with. The ones that had the wooden tracks. Just remembered now that in our storage room/thing I have a whole draw full of these bad boys :thumbup:

The show wasn't half bad either.

we still have a box full of the wood traintracks and trains, Brio, it was gone for a while but it came back, although its plastic now instead of wood :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gXk8y7_qxY

There also used to be a show on Canvas (belgian tv channel) that featured a white cat named mitsy or misty, but i cant find any footage :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUlgaA1ccZU

Budgie the little helicopter,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaYktLq3yDw

Pingu, NOOT NOOT

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

And I'm thinking of a show that had something to do with dogs/wolves battling evil, or something like that, but can't remember what it was called atm.

Found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRcXRiZpxGI

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

It's been super hot the past few days, but so far today, it's been really cool outside (but still sunny). I was driving in my car and had my window open and the cool air was hitting my face, and it took me back to the times where I'd lay right next to the window on the bunk in my family's Class C Jamboree motor home while we were driving. I could fall asleep with that cold wind blowing hard through the window, making all that sound. Boy that was something.

Now I'm being reminded of when my family drove across Canada in our motor home to get to Alaska. What a great trip (besides the mosquitoes).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

It's been super hot the past few days, but so far today, it's been really cool outside (but still sunny). I was driving in my car and had my window open and the cool air was hitting my face, and it took me back to the times where I'd lay right next to the window on the bunk in my family's Class C Jamboree motor home while we were driving. I could fall asleep with that cold wind blowing hard through the window, making all that sound. Boy that was something.

Now I'm being reminded of when my family drove across Canada in our motor home to get to Alaska. What a great trip (besides the mosquitoes).

How old are you?

PM me for fitocracy invite

It's not nostalgia as such, but whenever I hear or read something that says "...happened a decade ago" I always think of the 1990s. I refuse to accept 2001 was ten years ago.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Pokemon, Digimon, G Gundam (I found Wing to be horrible, and still do), Pokemon, N64, Power Rangers, TMNT, the ice cream truck that came onto our road every week or so, etc.

And most importantly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

It's not nostalgia as such, but whenever I hear or read something that says "...happened a decade ago" I always think of the 1990s. I refuse to accept 2001 was ten years ago.

This this this.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

This this this.

movie_ages.png

N64, the OLD Cartoon Network with Powerpuff Girls, Ed Edd n Eddy, Toonami, Nickelodeon with Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron, Gameboy Color & Advance, OLD Pokemon, Pokemon cards, Calvin and Hobbes, Hotwheels, X play, and Gamecube...Good times.

Yes.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

How could you forget about lego?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

How could you forget about lego?

What are you guys talking about... I'm still buying and building LEGO bricks.

Age of Empires, Roller Coaster Tycoon.

Windows 3.1. Math blaster. Oregon Trail.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Most complicated evolution in Pokemon = Eevee --> 3/5/7 evolutions

[spoiler=Most complicated evolution in Digimon]9SfCW.jpg

Is it bad that I found a flaw in that? It says WereGarurumon and MetalGreymon fuse to create Omnimon, but in actuality, its WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon.

On topic, Beyblades, Pokemon, Arthur, Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Medabots, Digimon, Power Rangers, old PC games for kids (like Jump Start, and Reader Rabbit), and of course...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLW_uymCcJs

ANYTHING INVOLVING DINOSAURS (Jurassic Park is still my favorite movie because of this).

Adventure_Time_by_Titan_of_Tacos.png