World 60 penguins

Urza285

Why join a 2k people queue for w60 when you can just use QFC 75,76,364,63308855? Especially when you wont get in the chat even if you get in w60 lol

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why join a 2k people queue for w60 when you can just use QFC 75,76,364,63308855? Especially when you wont get in the chat even if you get in w60 lol

Trappings?

Follow the line of people running to locations?

W60 Official?

Ok, so the third one doesn't hold much water, but personally, I wouldn't mind being able to get in.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Trappings?

Follow the line of people running to locations?

W60 Official?

---

w71 has better trappers than w60.

there's a line of people running to the locations on w71 too (today - not usually)

there's no official penguin world.

The only advantage that w60 has is the friends chat. And if they're all full then that advantage is gone completely.

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

World71pengs fc for pengs on...well 71.

It's nowhere near as packed as 60, but on the same token, probably not as "efficient" for scouting and reporting as 60 is (although that is debateable at times).

Of course, if you are willing to wait in queue for 60, by all means do.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I used w71 finished pengs in less than 20mins. Pro forum updates. Yes I prefer w60pengs because of the chats, but I saved the waiting time. Was at 1.8k people...

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I would suggest using W71 for penguins today, with the chat World71pengs.

W60 queu is disturbingly high, I was able to finish pengs in W71 by the time my friend logged in to w60 from the lobby.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

I don't really intend to take part in the penguin hunting. If I get any points, it would likely be accidentally finding penguins that day.

Is it just me or is World 60 the first world to be full since the nuke?

I didn't have much trouble finding my 10 pengs + bear after getting on w60.

I joined world60pengs after about 3 mins of trying

I always followed the MASS of people running to pengs/ the constant spam of locations in public chat

I check the official locator thread on the RSOF.

one of my fastest weeks

4e0Vn.png

Just like the triple slay, not worth all the trouble.

this.

~ K O N K A R ~ Konkar Jr ~ X Konkar X
99 Strength - 18/12/08 - 99 Attack - 5/2/09
99 Hp - 20/7/09 - 99 Defence 26/7/09
K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr
RSC, Lives on in all of us

this.

W71 is extremely fast and easy. It is worth it if you don't waste time getting into w60 and spam joining the fc's

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I don't really intend to take part in the penguin hunting. If I get any points, it would likely be accidentally finding penguins that day.

Is it just me or is World 60 the first world to be full since the nuke?

World 2 at least twice has been full before today.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

world 71 > world 60

Very much so...

But some people (and oddly they almost always seem to be lvl 136+) havent a clue about whats going in, barge in, leave doors open, and let the trapped peng out...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Great, I can't get online cause my local library doesn't have the latest version of java, and I don't have permissions to update... :sadface:

Time to get my own computer, or I won't get 99 hp this week. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I got into the world after about 10 minutes of waiting (this was only a couple hours after the points doubled). Some of the easiest hunting ever. The penguins were pretty much dead on where the website said they would be, and there was a constant stream of updates in the chat for most of the penguins (I got into a chat without issue, because they opened up a couple extras but I think a lot of people didn't know about that). The only hitch was 3 of the penguins being very close to each other, with two on the loose, and them all looking identical. The chat was having trouble keeping the penguins strait, and one of them constantly went off radar entirely (I found it, and it was tracked for about 3 minutes before another penguins stole its spot and the first one vanished).

It was a pretty painless ordeal actually. Even with the queue I was in and out in like 30 minutes.

World 71 is probably easier this week, but as a former rank in world 60 (I resined over inactivity, since I found other things I wanted to do), I feel some loyalty to them. They were my first, just like TIF :)

this.

As someone else mentioned earlier, I don't know if you actually bothered trying to go to the slay day, but Blue Dragons in Kuradel's Dungeon were respawning in ~4 seconds, and while you may not have got exactly triple the slayer xp you would normally get, you got at least double if not more. If you didn't then you were either lazy or not there.

Also queue of 640 to get into w60 atm lol

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Took me 15 minutes tops to get into World 71 and deal with the penguins, thanks to the fact they are up-to-date with their tracking info on their forum topic. A lot better compared to being in a long line getting into World 60 and deal with their full chat rooms.

Almost got a crafting level thanks to them. :)