31-Jan-2012 - Troll Warzone

Saradomin_Mage

According to jmods on rsof there is no bug and it's pretty simple:

If you take a burthorpe task while you already have a task you get reset.

If you take a burthorpe task when you have no task everything runs smoothly.

The confusion is arising because some people with a slayer task are accidentally burthorping their task mid-tutorial without realising that is what they are doing.

Also some people are panicing because completing a burthorpe task will NOT add to your task streak (eg if you had 22 tasks finishing burthorpe task won't make it 23) so you don't get that message. But when you go back to normal slayer masters you're task streak will still be there.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Implying people use 2h'ers in skyrim when dual wielding is so obviously better :P

Yeah, but it looks like the steel sword and I can't dual wield in 'Scape :razz:

Plus, the keenblade sort of has the same shape as Skyrim's steel sword.

There is only a finite amount of rough shapes a sword can be; every sword if every game looks like some sword or other in some other game.

The same applies to armours for humanoid bodies.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

There is only a finite amount of rough shapes a sword can be; every sword if every game looks like some sword or other in some other game.

The same applies to armours for humanoid bodies.

The thing is, I'm not complaining about it. I like the armor/weapons in Skyrim. Huge improvement over Oblivion's and Morrowind's and infinitely better than the "How does he even carry that" gear in virtually every other fantasy series.

Taskmaster/Comp cape glitch thingy still hasn't been fixed. Still stuck at 483. :(

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Taskmaster/Comp cape glitch thingy still hasn't been fixed. Still stuck at 483. :(

The fix is supposed to be coming with an impending system update.

The three hidden tasks are not supposed to be counted, they are just supposed to another 3 of the hundreds of misc tasks that don't reward you anything.

The total is supposed to be 480.

It's cause of quick fixes, they patched the initial bug of emote and camp still being at 426(?) and put it up to 484 (accidentally adding 1 more task than there is that counts) and now it needs to be put back to 480 and the 3 tasks that shouldn't count be fixed.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Hey all,

There will be a system update in approximately 30 minutes time to address several issues introduced with yesterday's update.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Mod Easty

Edit: Issues fixed include...

-The Taskmaster emote and Completionist cape task requirement has been corrected.

-Druid robes are once again obtainable from Chaos Druids.

-The "Read" option on noted items has been removed on players not playing through the new Tutorial mode.

-The clue scroll from A Void Dance has been updated to match new mapping around Taverley.

-Completing Wolf Whistle after already completing the pre-reworked version will now give the correct rewards.

-The Summoning icon is once again disabled on free worlds.

-It's once again possible to cook fried onions.

-Laidee Gnonock's doppelganger has disappeared.

-It's now possible to enter the Cyclops room in the Warriors' Guild.

-The task requirements for the Nature's Scales task have been updated.

-Messages about Pauline around a certain place in Taverley.

[qfc]15-16-904-63546109[/qfc]

Finally, took them long enough.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Deathplateau.png

Was anyone able to do more than one task?

did they remove the attack xp reward from death plateau, ill be upset if they did as I could never access gwd with 1 att/def/mage/range back when my account was a summ tank.

Also gives obby maulers some strenght bonus boots.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

ill be upset

The game changes. Deal with it.

Jagex has stated they won't be sorry for making updates that screw 'pure' accounts. Being in favour of upkeeping one, should you know this already.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Deathplateau.png

Was anyone able to do more than one task?

did they remove the attack xp reward from death plateau, ill be upset if they did as I could never access gwd with 1 att/def/mage/range back when my account was a summ tank.

Also gives obby maulers some strenght bonus boots.

Death plateau doesn't actually give climbing boots any more.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

are regular old climbing boots discontinued now

You still buy them in the same place.

cant seem to find where, tenzing is MIA

That dwarf women sells them, though I believe the store does not unlock until you do the new Death plateau (which needs to be done anyway to even have a route up to the plateau [other than running past throwers] since update)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Ok maybe I just can't see it....but where the hell is Rogues Den now? Or have I missed something?

Still in the pub, but it's moved south west. The trap door is in the north East corner

Thanks for that, I don't think I could see it for looking!!!!

I shall have a go at tracking it down tonight :grin:

35cq0q9.png

...snip...

-Messages about Pauline around a certain place in Taverley.

[qfc]15-16-904-63546109[/qfc]

Finally, took them long enough.

Wut?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Has anyone seen Bryll?

I saw images on RSWiki's imagestream but never did find her in game. I was wondering what kind of dialogue options we'd have...

Oh, RSWiki was finally updated. Says she's the Dungeoneering tutor lol...

I was just surprised no one's mentioned her on this thread so far.

2dgucz6.png

I thought the Dungeoneering tutor in Taverley was Bryllsdotter?

Bryll Thoksdottir

But really, any inclusion of "Bryll" should've set off some flags. Nice cape. :P

Unfortunately, she has no dialogue other than initiating the recommendation system for Dungeoneering.

Poor little Bryll; she just stands there, weeping intermittently, and we can't even tell her her brothers are still alive!

Then again, the boat literally a few steps away takes you straight to Daemonheim, so you'd hope that she already knew. I've no longer any idea what the situation is...

I honestly missed this whole section in my initial run through, mainly because my frame rate has been absolutely terrible in the entire area, discouraging me from really exploring... :(

2dgucz6.png