31-Jan-2012 - Troll Warzone

Saradomin_Mage

Previews for the updated Dragon, Armadyl and Infinity sets:

8ieAp.png

I like infinity and dragon. Armadyl.. no

It is now possible to reclaim disguise items from Rocking Out post-quest.

:shades:

And the slayer respawns sound nice.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else getting really low slayer tasks? I've just had a 52 desert stryke task, and now I've received a 16 ganodermic task - seems really low to me.

It's a known issue, they're working on a fix.

As for the armour previews, I think they all look awesome. I can understand why people are taking a dislike to the new Armadyl though. It doesn't really look anything like the original. Also, is it just me or does the new dragon bear more than just a passing resemblance to Primal.

Sylpheed.png

Is anyone else getting really low slayer tasks? I've just had a 52 desert stryke task, and now I've received a 16 ganodermic task - seems really low to me.

Enjoy your slay points! ;)

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

armadyl helmet is just...no. Looks more like a strange elf from a fairytale than an intimidating aviansie or w/e.

I have to say though, the tutorial is a GREAT improvement. I haven't fully played it through yet, didn't have much time, but it's way better than the old tutorials, imo even more than tutorial island.

wolfwhistle.png

if you’ve completed these quests before, you’ll still be able to play the new versions and will receive the rewards at the end, although you won’t receive any additional quest points.

I'm 99 summoning and i received no xp or charms... ?

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

2e479fa27ba33073e47f3d2db45ad2e2.png?1328025968

Logged out at trollheim herbs, and this was shown as soon as I logged in lol.

imokwiththis.jpg

Haven't read the update yet, so I'll comment on it later.

Hmm i also logged in to this but only recieved 46k, still not sure how it determines anything of value, but that is also like when they updated the task lists and i recieved 623k for adding a pair a secateurs to my tool belt

EDIT: it was actually 680k

free680kwtf.png

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

"The Wilderness agility course's gate examine message has been updated."

What was the old one?

A bronze halberd is no longer given to players using the Refer-a-Friend system. -> lololol

Med helms are no longer referred to as med helms?!

BLASPHEMY!

"Familiars will no longer stop being able to see their target from certain angles."

Hell yeah.

If you're one of those people that think jagex are running the game to the ground and disappointed with every update; look at the patch notes. Theres often a hidden gem like this one that will show they actually care about improving the game.

CNqWHdA.jpg

The Tutorial was fantastic. The only problem? The highest quality tutorial and introduction for the game that actually felt like a part of RuneScape while still teaching people about the game...is members only.

Still, the audio and voiceacting--always great. The atmosphere of the area was really well done and made a more fertile ground for future Burthrope-based quests. I really liked it overall. I can't wait to redo the burthrope area quests.

hzvjpwS.gif

I don't really like this graphical update. Everything feels so squished together, not to mention the annoying new tasks and tutorials. I find it quite weird that high level players have to go through some silly tutorials like that, but that's just me.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Wolf Whistle and Druidic Ritual are no longer requirements for training Summoning and Herblore, and Death Plateau is no longer a requirement for smithing claws.

Not a fan of this.

2nd'd ^ Quests to Learn the Skills.

Med helms are no longer referred to as med helms?!

BLASPHEMY!

2nd'd ^

I don't like the Light Blue Text color when right clicking on Items :(

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.