31-Jan-2012 - Troll Warzone

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the new quest (even though the reward isn't of use to me) and the new pet is delightful to have (named 'Double Eyepatches' for now). Taverley doesn't look like it's a druid town as much but more like Downtown Burthorpe, but good update overall. :thumbup:

It's amusing what people are feeding their trolls with the expensive items, but the pets are rather creepy. I wonder what creative items people are stuffing down their babies' throats.

It's amusing what people are feeding their trolls with the expensive items, but the pets are rather creepy. I wonder what creative items people are stuffing down their babies' throats.

Oily Rod, Bolas, Monkey Nuts, Empty Sack.. Just to name a few.

Too bad we can't feed most books to it. I would love to "name" my troll "Eastern Discovery" or some odd-titled book. :lol:

Just gotten a hidden task complete when entering the Air Alter. Didn't get it again when i went into the fire one however

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

I hope I'm not the only one who fell for it when I first entered the area and saw "pick up Torag's Helm (0)" (or a similar item) and immediately started spam clicking the "pick up" only to realize it was someone's pet.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

29l1aoj.png

Trimmed leather isn't bad. I have decent hopes for the rest now. :)

I did the same thing, everyone was in steel so I bought a set of studded (g)

RoswellCrash021.png?t=1328039640

I like how the new leather looks as if someone appears good-looking instead of a trashy new player. I cannot wait to see the other half of the graphical updates (not really liking infinity though...)

I like how the new leather looks as if someone appears good-looking instead of a trashy new player. I cannot wait to see the other half of the graphical updates (not really liking infinity though...)

Yeah the infinity top looks quote bad imo, other than that rest looks great so far, really hoping for an improvement to Bandos, and less clipping with skill capes.

RoswellCrash021.png?t=1328039640

Lol. You look kind of like Clu from Tron: Legacy. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yeah the infinity top looks quote bad imo, other than that rest looks great so far, really hoping for an improvement to Bandos, and less clipping with skill capes.

Oh yeah, the change to Armadyl gear is implying that Bandos may get the same treatment when the second update rolls around to change the other gear. I forgot about that. Although it would suck hunting Graardor (or buying the armor) for awhile and it would be annoying if they don't turn out well.

Still thinking of what item I could stuff down my troll's orifice for a nice name.

Completed another hidden task... Wolf whistle. Guess how.

Probably the other two quests are hidden tasks too, still cant do taskmaster.

Yup, druidic ritual was a task too.

Edit:// and death plateau.

Edited by Kaur

hate the slayer task. I had a jad task saved for when i finally get turmoil and ovl. now i have to finish it to get further in the tutorial :thumbdown:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Don't bother finishing tasks yet, it looks like they are bugged as people keep getting old tasks achieved AGAIN, that were supposed to be done. Basically, everyone is now stuck with a broken task system, so taskmaster emote is currently unavailable...

I don't understand why they INSIST on fixing what's not broken. This whole f2p to p2p transition idea is probably the most chaotic, unorganized and bugged piece of content I've ever seen in 10 years of playing, if anything, they would only make new members quit for the overwhelming amount of content, just doing this "tutorial".

This is the first time I actually decide to log out and don't bother with a new update, which is funny, considering the update was supposed to keep me insterested.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

febC.png

Oh wow, just wow.

This takes the cake, assuming it's real. If it is, talk about expensive taste.

do we know for sure that is a real picture?

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]