31-Jan-2012 - Troll Warzone

Saradomin_Mage

"My daughter's drowning in the lake! Someone, anyone, help!"

"Why don't I attach a rope to an arrow and fire it at the rock, so your daughter can grab it and get back safely?"

"Sure ! That's a great idea, adventurer!" *hands over rope*

"Lol brb fletching a bow and arrows"

:wall:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving the look of the new armors. :thumbsup: Can't wait to see what my Saradomin Rune will look like when the update the rest.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I wanted to call mine "Slayer Cape" but wouldn't let me. Nor would it let me use spirit seeds, tokkul, potted trees =[

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

The Tutorial was fantastic. The only problem? The highest quality tutorial and introduction for the game that actually felt like a part of RuneScape while still teaching people about the game...is members only.

Still, the audio and voiceacting--always great. The atmosphere of the area was really well done and made a more fertile ground for future Burthrope-based quests. I really liked it overall. I can't wait to redo the burthrope area quests.

The thing is, I don't even understand why. If they made it free to play, it would be the perfect oppurtunity to showcase all the member skill to make people subscribe. That's the ultimate goal, isn't it :unsure:

The graphical update is great as well - yes, as someone else mentioned everything is squished together, but that makes SENSE. It's after all a war camp(Ok, although until now you didn't have the impression that Taverley was affected by the trolls)

And to someone else above - You don't have to do the tutorial if you don't want to.

Edit: And tbh, I found feeding the pet chrismas crackers or *really* expensive stuff is a bit disgusting. Imho, if you have so much money that you can blow it on crap like that, why not give it to people who got scammed or hacked? Or maybe to new players? To friends? Whatever, but wasting it on it like this when many others are struggling to get enough money for a certain goal is just...

Lol, I was wondering if anyone would feed the Jad pet to it... I wish they would have programmed something special, like if you tried, the Jad pet would eat your troll instead.

Anyone else notice the striking (and possibly lazy :rolleyes: ) similarities between the new armors and Barrows sets? Like it seems like they just painted Dharok's Helm silver... That's not the only copypaste similarity, either. Especially Karil's legs I should note. As grateful as I would like to be for graphical updates, I'd prefer Barrows armor to look unique still.

16i7gip.png

Pretty happy with these though.

2dgucz6.png

Has anyone been able to complete the task "Arise, Hero" for Bathorp? I talk to him but i can't join the order of the Talon...

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

What to feed my troll....

I'm thinking some strange item that nobody knows about. Or a Divine Spirit Shield. (I assume you lose it, so possibly not)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

15ewbc7.png

RAWR IMMA SCARY DRAGON

:( Poor dwagun!

I want to feed my baby sneaks to it... But it's my first one, and he and I have been through a lot :(

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Has anyone been able to complete the task "Arise, Hero" for Bathorp? I talk to him but i can't join the order of the Talon...

You have to finish all of the other tasks that have that funny tower symbol on them AND the new quest with the pie. I had done all the tasks but could not join until after the quest.

Trying is just the first step in failure.

Fire_God.png

Also, is there meant to be 2 Laidee Gnonock's outside the warriors guild? I swear it used to just be one...

Koolcookie0.png

I've completed every task I could find and I can't do taskmaster emote.

There are a few hidden tasks too.

Cut a tree with a hatchet better than steel.

Mine ore with a pic better than steel.

Autocast wind rush. (not sure if this one is hidden)

Swap attack styles. (same as above)

I've completed every task I could find and I can't do taskmaster emote.

There are a few hidden tasks too.

Cut a tree with a hatchet better than steel.

Mine ore with a pic better than steel.

Autocast wind rush. (not sure if this one is hidden)

Swap attack styles. (same as above)

Enter the Runecrafting guild

Trying is just the first step in failure.

Fire_God.png