The Crucible 19-06-12

Sloke

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went in looking for a 1 on 1 rune fight but got paired with a guy in Barrows with Goliath's and a Steel Titan. I was under the impression I would be pair with someone with a similar set up but I guess not :oops:

I might return when I get 99 Summoning though, could be quite a fun piece of content!

rohanlord.png

Happened a lot to me. I got paired with people in Torags/rune when I was in Gano/pps/bss etc...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEIVNP1Y9Bo

Not surprised. (Patched btw)

Why am I never the lucky bastard to find the useful glitches?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Meh, I could care less about being banned.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but it's couldn't. The phrase is "couldn't care less".

So do you care a little bit, or do you mean couldn't care less? *end pet peeve rant*

I love both of you <3:

Wait until after the combat overhaul until you call it completely useless. For now it may not be great, but with the new combat system it could be a really enjoyable piece of content. Or, it could suck a lot. But I'm waiting before I condemn to to the rank of 'dead content'.

The more I play it, the more I hate it. Every high level is using gano armor, farcasting with poly or SoA. Range sucks too much to do any serious damage, melee can't counter the farcasting and Magic sucks against gano armor. So much fun!

Right now this game has the worst combat balance I have ever seen on a game so I'm happy it's being reworked... sucks it won't be out until late august or so.

Every high level is using gano armor, farcasting with poly or SoA. Range sucks too much to do any serious damage, melee can't counter the farcasting and Magic sucks against gano armor. So much fun!

Wear gano, bring a Korasi's Sword, use stab. Decimates anyone in gano.

Dragon (e)'s are decent aswell. :lol:

Tribrid is the way to go!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but it's couldn't. The phrase is "couldn't care less".

I said what i meant.

witchynosaur.png

I really hope that multi-combat is just for testing. Multi-way combat everywhere has so many issues. (but at least my useless steel titan can help...)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014