Steam Summer Sale.

Poppet

I picked up both of the L4D games because the tip.it staff are good sales people, and because I could use another game with zombies to hold me until deadspace 3 comes out next year. Tomorrow, the undead will die. Again. And this might join the very short list of games I actually enjoy playing in multiplayer, with Goldeneye Source (a totally free multiplayer remake of N64's Goldeneye that will hopefully one day also have a single player campaign), and GTA IV which I have yet to play in multiplayer, but want to.

Some women shop for shoes, Randox shops for Steam games. How are you not broke :P ?

• Like 1
22031_s.gif

So far I've gotten:

L4D2: $4.99

Thief Collection: $6.75

Mount & Blade Collection: $8.75

STALKER: Clear Sky: $2.50

FEAR Collection: $13.74

Star Wars: KOTR: $2.50

Total: $39.23

For full price all of this would have been $147.90

I've saved $108.67 so far. :thumbup:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Hey, its currently the Steam summer sale and i am wondering what game to get. I have currently Shogun 2, BF3, SKyrim and COD4. All are amazing games but i am getting bored of them after having them for a while. The two best games seem to be Portal 2 or Batman AC. But which one or are there any others?

SUPER.gif

Bastion is an awesome game, which I would definitely recommend - check out the trailer. Batman AC is also a great game, good story line and a fun 'open' world game (It's kinda of like a restricted sand box type map)

Portal 2 is also a another great game, full of secrets and stuff to find, while also being challenging enough to keep you interested.

ShadyAntics.png

Hey, its currently the Steam summer sale and i am wondering what game to get. I have currently Shogun 2, BF3, SKyrim and COD4. All are amazing games but i am getting bored of them after having them for a while. The two best games seem to be Portal 2 or Batman AC. But which one or are there any others?

I merged your topic with an already existing topic about the Steam summer sale.

tFtfA.jpg

Having played both Portal 2 and Batman AC (both on PS3), all I can say is they are both great games. I got more playtime out of Batman and found the story more interesting, but Portal's gameplay mechanics are more engaging in general.

I bought FONV: Ultimate, FO3 GOTY, and the Bioshock Franchise. Has anyone had experience with FONV and FO3 glitching out on Win7? The internet seems to think they're both horribly messy.

Bastion is a fantastic game and I always recommend it as well. Easily worth the $15 at full price, actually i'd pay more than $15 just for it being a fantastic game.

Bastion is a fantastic game and I always recommend it as well. Easily worth the $15 at full price, actually i'd pay more than $15 just for it being a fantastic game.

Bought Bastion yesterday; really enjoying it so far. Very unique.

Loving the sale, mind.

Achieved 99 Woodcutting on 12/06/08

Bought the Binding of Isaac on Monday. I've spent almost a day in playtime on it already. o.O

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Just got really lucky, batman ac went down to £6.79 so just bought it, although i cant install it as i only have 10 gb left for this month... Might get Portal 2 aswell, are any of the batman ac dlcs worth getting?

If you get anything, make it Harley Quinn, but I really wouldn't bother until after you've played through the game and decided if you liked it.

Gave in, it's the last day. Bought Portal Bundle for about 6.25 USD, seeing as I had an 'obtained' version before. But now I get to do the co-op with my mate, which is good.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

http://www.exosyphen.com/index.php if you copy the steam key code quickly enough then you can get a free copy of Hacker evolution duality. A new code is generated every 5 minutes, you will need to be fast.

I apologise if this is a stupid question, but how do you use it?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

http://www.exosyphen.com/index.php if you copy the steam key code quickly enough then you can get a free copy of Hacker evolution duality. A new code is generated every 5 minutes, you will need to be fast.

I apologise if this is a stupid question, but how do you use it?

When you open up Steam go to the menu bar and click Games > Activate a Product on Steam... > Next > I Agree > Paste Code in there and hit enter.

You need to find the exact time the code updates and then from there you pretty much have a 3-4 seconds to copy and paste it into Steam otherwise someone else will get it first.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/hacker-evolution-duality

I wouldn't worry too much about missing out.

Yes, because Metacritic gives unbiased and moral scores that reflect what players think of a game.

Only got one game this sale, Fortune Summoners. I was very disappointed by all the duplicate sales that happened.