Daily Challenges & Noticeboard

Dexek

No Botany Bay this week? I didn't think they'd try and cram both that and the Al Kharid update into the same week.

They started rolling out the updates. The botwatch system is in a state of passive learning, improving its detection as the days roll by. The anti-bot updates will be ready for a full roll-out next week :)

• Like 1

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

No Botany Bay this week? I didn't think they'd try and cram both that and the Al Kharid update into the same week.

They started rolling out the updates. The botwatch system is in a state of passive learning, improving its detection as the days roll by. The anti-bot updates will be ready for a full roll-out next week

I guess I got my hopes up when the botwatch system started running yesterday.

I am kind of shocked at how varied the bonus XP amounts are between challenges. I wonder what the rhyme or reason is to the numbers?

It's the same calculation they use to determine prestige and floor xp in Dungeoneering. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I'm more inclined to believe the numbers are purely level-based, and they're not taking into account (or not doing it well enough) the amount of time it'd take to work through a challenge. Like 70 elves vs 54 room 8 urns in Pyramid Plunder - both give 70k xp at level 99, but the time required can't be the same.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

screenshot357.png

Adequate.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

For gw challenges you have to kill a general instead of just any of them.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

22k mage xp for killing bandos general. I had someone crash me and only barly got over 50% so not sure if that effects rewards or not.

michel555555.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Here's my challenges from my noob today:

Chop 30 Magic Logs(Lvl 87) - 23,706 WC XP, Mystery Bag(19 Raw Rocktails)

Bury 5 Ourg Bones(Lvl 70) - 1,900 Pray XP

Craft 70 Woodcutting Urns(Lvl 70) - 20,855 XP -- All I had to do was attach an Earth Rune to Woodcutting Urn(nr)'s, took all of 30 seconds.

Hunt 15 Horned Graahks(Lvl 44(Started Challenge at 43)) - 15,508 Hunter XP

Light 12 Beacons(Lvl 95) - 54,534 FM XP

Friends endeavours:

Craft 70 Cooking Urns(Lvl 99) - 46k~ Craft XP

Kill 49 Monsters on a task - 10,102 Slay XP

Plant 1 Tortsol - 3906 Farm XP

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

ya 50k fm xp's not enough for me to go through the beacon again.

michel555555.png

iKDiu.png

V56eC.png

I didn't complete the final challenge of Mahogany Armour cases, as I will not recieve any items back (including my 800k in planks used), and I doubt it will be worthy. I'll give them 5 days to try and equalize the cost. In regards to the godwards challenge, I only had to do damage to Graardor, and didn't even have to do the most damage, as I suspected.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Siphon death, law or nature runes from the Runespan

Light all fire beacons simultaneously

Smith 16 steel ceremonial swords in the Artisan's Workshop

Bury frost dragon bones, offer them at a player=owned house altar or offer them at the Ectofuntus: 5

Kill 1 GWD Boss.

Its going to be a busy afternoon.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

There's a make 120 mahogany costume boxes challenge that doesn't give bag as reward, so gf 500k on supplies there lol

I only got 19,452xp at level 81. I got nothing else from him (other than the free spin)

howlin1eeveesig.png

Are all the combat tasks for melee/mage/range or

Can I use them on prayer?

Prayer has its own challenges. For example, bury, altar or ecto 5 frost dragon bones.

Have the courage to change the things you can, the patience to accept the things you can't, and the wisdom to know the difference.

[/Quote]

One interesting thing is that you get 3x the experience per fish the FIRST time you do each type of fishing task. I wonder if it resets per day. I was getting 1500 per cavefish with the fishing ammy from SoF. It was only 46 fish, but it was quick experience.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]