Daily Challenges & Noticeboard

Dexek

So far I've benefited most from the Dungeoneering challenge - big time- because I only ever do this solo and without taking advantage of a lot in the dungeon. So i don't get close to the max. exp i could.

Anyway - I saw this mentioned earlier in the thread and haven't yet found an answer --

How do we cancel allowing the grandmaster guy to NOT mess with our bank accounts. I set it to "yes" thinking it would simplify things but my awesome bank organization is totally screwed now! And that's from perhaps 2 challenges. I tried all the options with him - without having completed a challenge - and i wonder if i have a challenge it'll open up that option again -- i was thinking maybe i should talk to Diango... :cool:

I, goldelpack, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution. I will also report those spamming gold and those obvious bots.

What happened to the practice of giving all players event songs after the event was over? I hope I don't have to wait for the next Olympics to unlock the Gielinor games songs for my comp cape...especially when it's literally the only thing left that I need to get it back.

• Like 1

I'm liking it so far. It's kind of annoying when some items you need to complete the task won't buy in the ge at double the price, so I'll be skipping a few challenges I guess.

Also annoying, you can be assigned tasks that you don't have the quest requirements for. The system checks your skill levels to make sure you can complete it, but that's it. I've been given the bandos throne room agility task, and I'm a couple of quests away from that :(.

I've had the same task 3 times now (2 large sawmill jobs) i'm a little worried that the system is broken. I mean fair enough getting the same one twice but three times out of a possible 700 tasks?.... :S

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I've had the same task 3 times now (2 large sawmill jobs) i'm a little worried that the system is broken. I mean fair enough getting the same one twice but three times out of a possible 700 tasks?.... :S

I have had Mahogany costume boxes three times now.

I believe the reason is that, while there are 700+ challenges, really you only get one or two per skill because they try to cater to your level. For example, at 99 construction you are only asked to make mahogany furniture, not oak or teak. Therefore the number of possible challenges I will actually get set is more on the order of 30-40.

There plenty of skills im not yet 99 in though :S

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Same principle applies at lower levels though.The combat ones are a good example, if I was combat level 70 I might get the "Kill enemies over level 60" challenge, but I am too high for the "level-40 enemies" challenge and too low for the "level-80 enemies" challenge.

(Not sure on specific numbers, etc, just giving rough example)

Hmmm- I just did a Slayer challenge.

Apprentice: kill 22 creatures set by a Slayer master.

In exchange, I only got an SOF spin. No challenge bag. Weird?

You only get the challenge bag for challenges where you he takes stuff off you.

howlin1eeveesig.png

I found some of the tasks were a bit bugged.

My dungeoneering task told me do complete C1 to C6, i completed a C1 dungeon and nothing happened, i attempted C6 straight after and i completed the whole task. I didn't need to do all 6 dungeons.

I had a pyramid plunder task where i had to loot items from Floor 5 & 6, i was only able to progress while looting from Room 6 only. I did double check to read the tasks to make sure i wasn't going crazy.

Actually, that task is misleading. Was it the one that says something like: "Complete a dungeoneering floor on maximum complexity: 1" ? the wording is very misleading, and you are supposed to complete one dungeon on maximum complexity, which is 6. The "1" refers to how many you are supposed to complete, not the level of complexity.

Flyingjj.png

Steal from crossbow or silver stalls: 125

Best place to do: Keldagrim

Level: Thieving 54

Reward: 22,100XP

Special Note: Does not require you to hand in the items that you steal.

Kill slayer creatures that are assigned to you by a slayer master: 22

Level: Slayer 46

Reward: 3,962XP

Snowjoke.png

Got the "Make 120 mahogany armour cases" task

Lolnope, learned my lesson after that 300 black hide armour task.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]