Daily Challenges & Noticeboard

Dexek

120 Mahogany armour cases, 91 con: 19,452 xp & 21 grimy torstol + 26k

Pickpocket 70 elves, 85 thieving: 52,960 xp

Cook 223 cavefish, 92 cooking: 79,078 xp & 19 fdb + 4345 gp

Fish 44 rocktail, 92 fishing: 20,499 xp & 1113 pure essence + 42 gp

Cut 55 Yew logs, 89 WC: 24,065 xp & 2 rune ore + 5026 gp

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Catch any type of Jadinko: 63 ~ 40,235 XP @ 90 Hunter

Extreme strength potions: 3 ~ 6,179 XP @ 90 Herblore ~ Mystery Bag: Uncut Dragonstone

Mahogany armour cases: 120 ~ 19,452 XP @ 82 Construction ~ Mystery Bag: 63 Rune Bars

Magic logs: 30 ~ 25,823 XP @ 99 Woodcutting ~ Mystery Bag: 30 Magic Logs

6m.png

Black vambraces challenge: 300 (collected all hides myself ~2.45 mill)

Craft exp: 46800 craft exp + (sc needle exp from making vambraces)

Reward: 189 rune bars (~2.5 mill)

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

Delve into daemonheim, 88 DG: 83,915 xp

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Something I've been wondering about the Mystery Challenge Bag is that if you get a bag and hold onto it long enough for GE prices to update, will the rewards from the bag be equal to the value they are after the GE prices updated or before the update?

Noctis666.png

Grand Master Assignment: 35 kills

Level: 99 slayer

Experience: 10,386 slayer

seconcomiha2.png

543rd person to achieve 99 smithing - April 15, 2007

9,167th person to achieve max cape - December 15, 2012

5,345th person to achieve max skills - April 1, 2013

Achieved Completionist cape - April 5, 2013

today's challenge: pickpocket heroes 70 times

i'm level 83 thieving

and almost dead with only three successful picks

this is the kind of shit i was referring to earlier

It was super annoying but I liked the nostalgia from it. Gloves of silence, ardy cape 3 or 4, take an ee. Goes decently fast and the exp you get for the task isn't horrible. It's not on par with Pyramid Plunder (which it should be) but it's not bad for a change of pace.

That's only my opinion though, I can completely understand others not sharing that opinion.

hzvjpwS.gif

Something I've been wondering about the Mystery Challenge Bag is that if you get a bag and hold onto it long enough for GE prices to update, will the rewards from the bag be equal to the value they are after the GE prices updated or before the update?

Interesting idea but one would assume no.

In terms of coding it the logical path would be one handing in the task it checks the ge value and store it as an integer.

This integer would then be assigned to a value variable of the mystery bag item when it is spawned in your inventory.

Which would whenever you open the bag it's value will match that which you handed in.

I could be wrong but that seems the logical way to code things, opposed to giving you a mystery bag that instead stores the item id of what you handed in and the quantity to do the ge value checks on opening; after all why store more data than necessary?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If we get tasks on the beta, you cold try importing the save with the bag a few times, let's you know if it's pre-set or not.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

In terms of coding it the logical path would be one handing in the task it checks the ge value and store it as an integer.

This integer would then be assigned to a value variable of the mystery bag item when it is spawned in your inventory.

Which would whenever you open the bag it's value will match that which you handed in.

I could be wrong but that seems the logical way to code things, opposed to giving you a mystery bag that instead stores the item id of what you handed in and the quantity to do the ge value checks on opening; after all why store more data than necessary?

The most logical would be to have all possible rewards stored in an array, then use an rng to pick an item in the array. Then it wouldn't matter if the reward was spawned upon creation or upon opening.

- Magic logs x30, 89 WC: 24,065 xp & 9930 coins + 3 Runite ore

- 27 Laps Gnome adv, 91 Agi: 21,025 xp

- 184 Sharks cooked, 92 Cook: 79,078 xp & 2189 coins + 11 Frost dragon bones

- 29 Imps caught, 88 Hunter: 38,978 xp

- 336 Yew longs, 86 fletch: 60,250 xp & 2809 coins + 17 rune bars

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

The most logical would be to have all possible rewards stored in an array, then use an rng to pick an item in the array. Then it wouldn't matter if the reward was spawned upon creation or upon opening.

True but that element is slightly removed from the debate of whether the bag would give you ge value of handed in items based on when you handed in and got the bag or current ge values when you open the bag as either scenario would still pick a possible reward through RNG. And we do know it is linked to GE values so hand in = reward roughly; jmods have said so.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Mmmm... that makes sense I suppose.

Noctis666.png

Challenge: flash powder factory x1

Levels: 85 agil, 80 thieve

Exp gained: 19,575 agil

Curious, is this minigame any good for xp?

seconcomiha2.png

543rd person to achieve 99 smithing - April 15, 2007

9,167th person to achieve max cape - December 15, 2012

5,345th person to achieve max skills - April 1, 2013

Achieved Completionist cape - April 5, 2013

Side effect of doing these challenges are getting the skill rocks for the Dahmarok statue. As for the challenge bag reward, I think it's just storing the specific challenge you completed, which the game knows the cost to complete (recalculated daily).

Also, here's my full challenge list. Almost pointless posting the reward bag as it seems to match whatever your cost happened to be that day. One thing they need to do is offer a reward when they have a challenge of burning logs. 250 magic logs still costs a bit when I can get the same xp at much cheaper rates.

-Slayer task: x47 (5,326 xp @ 67 slayer)

-Dagg bones: x5 (2138 xp @ 74 prayer)

-Smoke pouch: x4 (1126 xp @65 summ) 181 noted pure ess. @ 15.5k gp

-C6 dungeon: x1 did medium 1:1 (101,399xp @70 dung)

-Carved Teak Magic Wardrobe: x120 (19,452xp @71 constr)

-Teak Toy Boxes: x120 (19,452 @72 constr)

-Gem Stalls: x11 (39,337 xp @ 80 thieving) world hopped for this one

-Adamantite items: x210 (16,933 @85 smith) 238 rocktail @ 506k gp

-Kill lvl 145 creature: x21 (16,951 @82 str)

-Burn Magic Logs: x320 (52,849 @81 fm)

~~Jagex update~~

-Mithril Minotaur: x2 (1,161 xp @66 summ) 1 ourg bone @ 8.13k gp

-Mohagany Cape Racks: x120 (19,452 xp @72 constr) 100 runite ore @ 1.06m gp

-Runespan death, law, nats: x190 (27,066 xp @83 rc)

-Kill level 145 creature: x21 (16,951 @83 str)

-Kill lvl 145 creature: x21 (16,951 @83 def)

-Carved Teak Magic Wardrobe: x120 (19,452 xp @71 constr) 530 magic logs @ 725k gp

-Dagg bones: x5 (2138 xp @ 74 prayer)

-Gem Stalls: x11 (39,337 xp @ 80 thieving) world hop is your friend

-Cook rocktails: x249 (87,610 xp @ 99 cooking) 39 Frost dragon bones @ 446k gp

-Brew extreme range: x3 (6179 xp @92 herblore) dragon stone and 11k gp @ 27k gp

-Slayer: x40 (5,326 xp @ 72 slayer)

-Craft Black Vambraces: x300 (46,800 xp @ 91 crafting) 1196 mahogany planks @ 2575k gp

-Activate decorated fishing urn: x1 (18,284 xp @ 81 fishing)

-Craft law, death and blood: x145 (27,431 xp @ 84 rc)

-Cook cavefish: x223 (87,610 xp @ 99 cooking) 3951 pure ess @ 296k gp

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

250 Conc Gold ore (53750gp):- 20200xp. Reward: 30 Raw Rocktail (53340gp)

5 Frost Bones:- 3168xp

24 Barb Adv Laps:- 21480xp

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

44 Rocktail fish, 92 fishing: 20,499 xp & 18k + 2 Grimy torstol

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]