21-Jan-2012 - Desert Tasks

Carl

The combat change he's referring to is the one that occurred on 14th January, and the diaries (and rewards) were in development well before that was suddenly implemented.

I don't know if that makes it better or worse. :$

Definitely not as bad as you were making it out to be.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

If that's true, then what we're really saying is that in the 3+ months it would have taken to develop Desert Tasks from inception to proper release:

1. No-one in the Desert Tasks team asked the team working on combat changes if these changes would affect their own project;
  2. No-one in the team working on combat changes was aware that the Desert Tasks team may have wanted to know how the combat changes would impact on the new weapons they were planning on releasing as a task reward.

I really don't know how that happens, given they would been in the same building, eating in the same canteen, working literally metres apart from each other.

• Like 4

rocking 1500 boss kills and everything except sunfreet... how hard is he?

It was easy before the defense changes, unless you don't dodge the AoE fire. Now, I'm not sure.

This ^ Was doable with void and minimal/0 food.

Presuming Jagex overlooked dom tower bosses tbh

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

And Indegestion is pretty though to say the least. I have found it impossible without eating 2 invy's of food to kill 2 bosses, then do die because I cannot heal =S. Having a shield helps, but then you lose a huge chunk of attack power and get's you nowhere really.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Decent tasks. Probably would've gone further into troll mode with stuff like chimp ice, but that's too bad. Cya in 18 months Daemonheim tasks

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Where is amascut temple? The only reference i can find to amascut is in the diamond in the rough quest.... Can anyone help me?

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Where is amascut temple? The only reference i can find to amascut is in the diamond in the rough quest.... Can anyone help me?

Its the pyramid from missing my mummy. The statue is at the end near the queen

• Like 1

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Fairy ring DLQ then run east. If you have completed the quest you should get the option to go straight to queen when you click the doorway.

And Indegestion is pretty though to say the least. I have found it impossible without eating 2 invy's of food to kill 2 bosses, then do die because I cannot heal =S. Having a shield helps, but then you lose a huge chunk of attack power and get's you nowhere really.

Well, at least we know it's possible; Baraqiel got it done today.

For Indigestion, keep Mage pray up and dont move from starting place. Stick towards the entrance and Flambeed will wander aimlessly around. After that simply take them down one by one (Maul works fine tbh), in w/e order you fancy. Eating where needed.

*was done in Ganodermic w/o body + rocktails

someone was saying nex was made harde... can anyone confirm/disprove this?

Quite a few people on the RSOF seem to think so as well, I personally think something is up, prior to today I was doing 3/4 Minute QBD kills now struggling to do less then 5min kills while the use of food has almost doubled. I kind of wish they'd quit messing about with the game every couple days and leave it alone...

• Like 2

"And with the first round rapture draft pick, God selects...... Macho Man Randy Savage ohhhh yeaaah brother!"

Tasks was fun and nice reward - free teleport and xp - no sign of troll tasks :] Also ganodermics are back to theres previouss defence !

"Mieć milion i nie mieć miliona to razem dwa miliony" A. Sapkowski

Tasks was fun and nice reward - free teleport and xp - no sign of troll tasks :] Also ganodermics are back to theres previouss defence !

Complete everything in the Dominion Tower was kind of a troll. But I'm happy because I already had it completed and there won't be many other comp capes around for a short while :)

Lol, I have now done Indigestion =3.

I have the feeling this one is hotfixed or so =/

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

someone was saying nex was made harde... can anyone confirm/disprove this?

Quite a few people on the RSOF seem to think so as well, I personally think something is up, prior to today I was doing 3/4 Minute QBD kills now struggling to do less then 5min kills while the use of food has almost doubled. I kind of wish they'd quit messing about with the game every couple days and leave it alone...

Nex I hear was harder but QBD? IMO it's much easier, getting 3-4 min kills using about 2-3 food max.

Robbstarkded.png

Beat Sunfreet. Wasn't very difficult when I used Ranged and didn't clumsily walk into fire fields.

Dual-wielded Chaotic Crossbows. Sunfreet has a 500 damage cap but Ranged thresholds hit that rather frequently.

I hit over 500 many times with thresholds. However, I never hit over 2k.. Not really sure if he still has a threshold really...

He is easy if you attack from a distance and know how to dodge fires. If you attack with melee, be prepared to learn how to use resonance to heal off his tail swipe special or take 3k+ each time.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014