• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2P
  2. 2. Will you play on 2007 Servers?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2p, so no
    • I'm F2P, but would subscribe

Just got the email confirming this is happening. I have the largest of erections.

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

There are some minor updates, Unids doesn't exist like back then but instead like we have it now with grimy stuff...

Would you be surprised to learn that grimy herbs were added in 2007? There was a lot of scamming done with unids back when we had free trade... :razz:

Unids were released late 07. After this supposed build.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I am really enjoying this, it's definitely more than just nostalgia :)

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

There are some minor updates, Unids doesn't exist like back then but instead like we have it now with grimy stuff...

Would you be surprised to learn that grimy herbs were added in 2007? There was a lot of scamming done with unids back when we had free trade... :razz:

grimy herbs were released september 07, this game is supposed to be from the august 10th back up..so should have unids ingame tbh..basically what jay said.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Here is the update post:

Herbal Remedies

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Will we hit 500k?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I hope so, because then I'm going to use my diy account there ;D

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Hiscores are an interesting picture thus far, only 175k accounts (roughly) that have even gained 1+ levels out of around 218k accounts of hiscores; so at this stage looking like 43k ballpark figure of people who have looked, not finished tut island and quit (whether permanently remains to be seen). Implies only around 50%* uptake of voters > game thus far.

Though credit where credit is due current figures would give 80% retention rate of players who have tried it.

*Using 326k and 175k actual figure is 53.6%

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

grimy herbs were released september 07, this game is supposed to be from the august 10th back up..so should have unids ingame tbh..basically what jay said.

In that case, whoops. :oops:

oh man its been years since i posted on this forum, feels good to be back

Since the oldskool hiscores are up, can anyone tell me why noone is capable of raising their construction skill

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

That isn't the problem...obviously someone would have trained it by now if you could just to be rank 1. Players aren't capable of buying a POH right now, that is why no one can train it.

• Like 1

Have the courage to change the things you can, the patience to accept the things you can't, and the wisdom to know the difference.

[/Quote]

There's no money to train construction atm, plus I guess collecting all the planks needed isn't a priority, until more people get their woodcutting up (at least then, anyway).

Glad to see that Jebrim is beating up Agility in the new old RuneScape servers.

Me: selling imp beads 500ea

Him: I'll buy for 400ea

Me: No thanks

Him: What do you have?

Me: Black, white, and red

Him: I'll buy all 1750gp

Me: Ok :)

Lol

I just lost all my Stronghold of Security cash sad.png. How should I make that back?

You can buy silk in Al Kharid for 3gp each. Then spend 30gp to go to Karamja, then run to Brimhaven and spend 30gp to go to Ardy. Then sell your silk to the Ardy silk trader for 60gp each (offer 120gp each first).

• Like 2

77yLQy8.png

I just lost all my Stronghold of Security cash sad.png. How should I make that back?

You can buy silk in Al Kharid for 3gp each. Then spend 30gp to go to Karamja, then run to Brimhaven and spend 30gp to go to Ardy. Then sell your silk to the Ardy silk trader for 60gp each (offer 120gp each first).

Dat math!

Silk - 3gp

Boat trip 1 - 30gp

Boat trip 2 - 30gp

Total cost - 63gp

Ardy silk trader pays 60gp

Your money maker is making -3gp per silk there...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue