• I'm F2P
  2. 2. Will you play on 2007 Servers?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2p, so no
    • I'm F2P, but would subscribe

TfObBcJ.png

And i'm here trying to get a mith one.

are you making a rune pure!? Have you done all the quests for getting that defence level + culi gloves / other quest items with str and pray bonuses?

Or is this just a rushed account and are you training defence up too? Damn, I haven't even started 2007scaoe yet and you are there already! Respect! keep at it 8-)

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Jesus guys lol

Buy as much silk as you want (store a ton in your bank if you want)

Then go to ardy for 60gp

Sell all the silk you bought (27+ ideally) for lots of money.

Welcome to 2007 Runescape. Calculus III is a requirement. :P

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

It's working fine for me.

And just found a palm tree seed! Boo-yeah! Only problem is people wont have money to pay a lot for it, nor do they currently have the farming levels! :(

I LOVE THIS :D

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

It almost annoys me that most people don't bury bones!!

Almost because it gives me more prayer xp ;)

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

I'll be honest, until this weekend I didn't think the vote would reach 500k. However, it should be 350k anytime now. Given the initial excitement on the release, I can see MMG giving the greenlight on this being a free member's feature even if it doesn't reach 500k.

Graphed Vote Projection

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Without rates being introduced into the game I wonder how the economy will react.

Isn't 3rd are rare enough? :wall:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Without rares being introduced into the game I wonder how the economy will react.

I suppose, but the introduction of them will be extremely slow and in my opinion won't be as highly desired as say holiday items.

Whatever happens, it will be really cool to watch unfold over the coming months.

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

The economy should do just fine without discontinued items. While there's a gold rush at the moment, the hype will die down. The economy will grow, but it'll be slow. I'll wager there'll be less 3rd age items per player than discontinued items are today in the main game.

Jagex has mentioned possibly introducing main game discontinued items via Treasure Trails. That will stay so it makes them very rare and not discontinued. Given the flack people are giving over unid herbs being made grimy, might not be a good idea. Some serious purists on that point.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

I guess jagex is doing whatever it takes to get to 500k votes....

12:21am Sunday 24th Feb 2013 - If you get 'you need to vote' after entering your login/password, but you have voted, vote again and it will re-authorise you - Mod Philip

Some people were not able to play after voting, probably means their vote didn't get counted.

• Like 1

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Without rares being introduced into the game I wonder how the economy will react.

I suppose, but the introduction of them will be extremely slow and in my opinion won't be as highly desired as say holiday items.

Whatever happens, it will be really cool to watch unfold over the coming months.

Just look at how rare 3rd age is even in todays game. Also, don't forget that many of those items are best in their class(nondegradeable armor), thus making them not only rare but also useful(and, relative to 07scape, they look really good).

I guess jagex is doing whatever it takes to get to 500k votes....

12:21am Sunday 24th Feb 2013 - If you get 'you need to vote' after entering your login/password, but you have voted, vote again and it will re-authorise you - Mod Philip

You make it sound like Jagex didn't already have 500k+ votes planned from the get go lol. I'm sure we'd be seeing a lot more incentives if the votes hadn't reached 50k by now. "100 free spins when you vote for old school runescape"

zerker_jane.png

99 farm easy

Don't know if anyone remembers me, player since August 2001, still appreciated the transition to RS2 from classic and enjoyed it..... Right up until the events of 2008 onwards to my eventual leaving in 2010. I believe pest control was the first thing that ruined this game, and updates since have expanded upon this.

I will be very interested and excited to see what these servers have to offer.

• Like 2

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Don't know if anyone remembers me, player since August 2001, still appreciated the transition to RS2 from classic and enjoyed it..... Right up until the events of 2008 onwards to my eventual leaving in 2010. I believe pest control was the first thing that ruined this game, and updates since have expanded upon this.

'

Your name sounds familiar ;)

It's amazing how few remember it but yeah, pc was the first sight of trouble for rs. As combat became an easy skill, everything else degraded thereafter. I also consider skillcapes a major reason of why the community degraded as fast as it did. And those are just a few reasons why don't consider 07scape any sort of a ''golden age''. or even oldschool.

Just an FYI, they still have Pest Control.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014