• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2P
  2. 2. Will you play on 2007 Servers?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2p, so no
    • I'm F2P, but would subscribe

Not particularly happy that we keep getting system updates on real Runescape to fix stuff in 07scape.

Exhibit #2 of it affecting the main game.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Weird. I haven't seen any system updates on 07scape.

Sorry if I skip words in my sentences from time to time. My brain tends to be a step or two ahead of my fingers when I type.

Lol I tried going to the security dungeon but it says i need to set recovery questions. So is it asking me to do it on my account for the main RuneSCape?

The account is shared; the character is not. Yes, it asks you for recoveries on your account.

On topic: I guess 07 rs will have players, but in the end it meet RSC's fate. Just saying, no need to flame me.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Hold the phone! Why do the quest at only 10hp? Is it for pk pures and such or is it to get quest out the way?

Lol I tried going to the security dungeon but it says i need to set recovery questions. So is it asking me to do it on my account for the main RuneSCape?

The account is shared; the character is not. Yes, it asks you for recoveries on your account.

On topic: I guess 07 rs will have players, but in the end it meet RSC's fate. Just saying, no need to flame me.

This was something Jagex wanted to do before we really knew so might as well get your nostalgia on. It can be good to go back to a simple time.

EDIT: But I really wish Jagex would stop release half working content. They could have waited until next week to make sure remaining bugs are only minor.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

I'm truly dissapointed in Jagex, the 07 server had the potential to be a good idea but by releasing it early like this sure they may have brought in some whiny people and old timers but you just alienated the paying user base who has stuck by and kept feeding you money over the years.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I'm truly dissapointed in Jagex, the 07 server had the potential to be a good idea but by releasing it early like this sure they may have brought in some whiny people and old timers but you just alienated the paying user base who has stuck by and kept feeding you money over the years.

Just give up man. It's done. Jagex was gonna do this because of they way they handled EoC...just play which ever game you want

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Just give up man. It's done. Jagex was gonna do this because of they way they handled EoC...just play which ever game you want

Its people like you that let companies get away with not being accountable for their actions. [bleep] off and go home. Thanks

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Its people like you that let companies get away with not being accountable for their actions. [bleep] off and go home. Thanks

I'm pretty sure this entire thread debate came to a near conclusion when we discovered that Jagex's over bearing pushing of 2007scape meant that they had planned this from the beginning due to how bad they handled the EoC update. if you have a complaint stop getting mad at me on here and take it up with them. Let them have their fun in 2007.

29386_s.gif

Firstly calm down, secondly it's not a big deal. Jagex have made a lot of players happy with this and people who don't like it don't have to play it.

zerker_jane.png

99 farm easy

Firstly calm down, secondly it's not a big deal. Jagex have made a lot of players happy with this and people who don't like it don't have to play it.

Instead we can stick to our entirely unaffected live game which is no way shape or form is compromised by 07scape existing as promised by Jagex right from the start so come tuesday we can be dungeon deep in...oh no. Nope wait. Jagex had to delay our lovely grand master quest because they diverted attention to getting 07scape up and running. That promise lasted well, so now we get a week of NOTHING thanks to 07scape.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Your completely nieve to think that the number of people they made happy out weights the number of people they pissed off.

We've proven over and over again that the whiny [bleep]y minority that made this shit happen is nothing compared to the current paying member base.

And I'd love to go play what I want to play except the [bleep]ed us over for this bull shit b

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items