• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2P
  2. 2. Will you play on 2007 Servers?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2p, so no
    • I'm F2P, but would subscribe

So new bts video is out, sounds like the new quest got pushed back by a week to get this bullshit ready to go.

Exhibit #1 of taking resources from the main game.

This is obviously more of a priority over a quest. I guarantee more people would prefer this over a quest.

patr1ckotg1.png

So new bts video is out, sounds like the new quest got pushed back by a week to get this bullshit ready to go.

This is obviously more of a priority over a quest. I guarantee more people would prefer this over a quest.

2007 scape they are pushing hard vs. a grandmaster quest they've put a lot of work into teasing us about.

They share the same priority level to me, considering all the fan girl tears I've been seeing for the quest. Shameful that once AGAIN, they didn't have the major bugs in 2007 scape worked. Just as I was gonna cast vote...

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

2007 scape they are pushing hard vs. a grandmaster quest they've put a lot of work into teasing us about.

They share the same priority level to me, considering all the fan girl tears I've been seeing for the quest. Shameful that once AGAIN, they didn't have the major bugs in 2007 scape worked. Just as I was gonna cast vote...

They said 07 wouldn't take from the main game, they lied, anyone who was on the fence about voting because of this issue just cleanly fell on the side of not voting.

I don't give two shits how many people wanted 07 scape, they should have held to what they said. If it doesn't come out they will release some bullshit about BTS isn't a garuntee and shit happens. Well f them, have some integrity and stick to your word.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I think comments about bugs on release are becoming increasingly irrelevant, as the option of patching retrospectively becomes more frequent across the whole industry. Thousands of players will pick up bugs far faster than a few QA testers.

God no - the 250k-ish voters for 07scape are a minority according to hiscores and jagex activity figures.

And regardless of whether you think you can guarantee it or not the point stands: Jagex sold 07scape on the premise of it NOT interfering with the live game and here, at the very first hurdle, it seems it already has broken this.

• Like 3

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Okay, so we have 2007scape now...

ETA on get 2017scape? :twss:

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Oh you [bleep]ers and your [bleep]ing petition.

[bleep] you for delaying the update I was most looking forward to this year

• Like 4

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

define:you firetruckers

The ones that went "Oh, vote to enable us our nostalgia trip! There's no downside to it"

I hate who started it up.

I hate who vehemently pushed people to vote.

I hate Jagex for promoting this nostalgia circlejerk.

• Like 8

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

"Although some of our resources and time would be reallocated initially to the reinstatement of the 2007 servers, the main game would still continue to receive its regular updates, as well as the massive updates promised for 2013."

Get over it.

• Like 2

nautica.png

nautica.png

The ones that went "Oh, vote to enable us our nostalgia trip! There's no downside to it"

Grow up, seriously.

They wouldn't pull people from the team that are making the quest because it wouldn't benefit anyone. This 07scape has no effect on the development of the quest.

• Like 1

Robbstarkded.png

I feel like a horrible person for being more amused by the reactions to this than mad at the fact that the first 'epic'-type quest in years got delayed (possibly - I was under the impression that it was due for release next weekish anyway, whether or not the BTS came out).

• Like 1

So you ARE partly blaming the players for that.

The decision to release the 2007 servers wasn't taken by the players, mind you.

Tutorial Island was pretty packed! So was the sheep for the sheep shearer quest. But it wasn't too bad, really.

Sorry if I skip words in my sentences from time to time. My brain tends to be a step or two ahead of my fingers when I type.

Whole game is a shitstorm of lag and disconnections.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

My main issue is not taking away from the main game. It's having release major content with major bugs they should have caught.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]