04-Jun-2013 - Order of Ascension

Miss Lioness

nC548az.jpg

lol ofc

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

nC548az.jpg

lol ofc

In the same thread they mention that they will be adding charms and other more sought-after drops, so that keystones will come into circulation in much greater numbers (and thus making the crossbow a bit more common).

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

In the same thread they mention that they will be adding charms and other more sought-after drops, so that keystones will come into circulation in much greater numbers (and thus making the crossbow a bit more common).

I'm really only happy about the charms being added. Pretty neutral on them increasing keystone drops considering the rate of signet drops from the bosses.

CD8WAaN.png

These flips... :twss:

That is a massive risk for such a low margin. That makes me nervous.

Then again when you've got that kind of cash to throw around I guess the risk of taking a 50m loss if people panic doesn't really matter much.

hzvjpwS.gif

I'm really only happy about the charms being added. Pretty neutral on them increasing keystone drops considering the rate of signet drops from the bosses.

They aren't increasing keystone drop rate as far as I can tell--they are simply giving the Ascended better drops overall so that more people kill them for pure profit, and thus get excess Keystones to sell to folks.

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

DS7I1yU.jpg

Snazzy, and they're awesome.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

It says a lot about how well their design team know the game that 9/10 new monsters that are supposed to be good to kill have to have their drop tables re-tweaked due to being full of utter worthless tat.

It kinda gives the impression they look up GE values and are like oh 50k that's good put that on there, but have no real comprehension that the market moved beyond 50k being 'good' for a high level player many years ago as we can now quite easily make 1m+ an hour and most of the 'good' gear is at least double digit millions, if not triple.

• Like 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

-snip picture-

Snazzy, and they're awesome.

How much were they? I was going to get some, but the RSOF is retarded when trying to gauge prices. :). Also, do they degrade?

They degrade the same as dygore - lasting 10 hours of combat. Repaired by Bob or on an Armour Stand. Dunno anything about prices personally.

alazsig.png

Just a note, I paid 435m each for 2 mainhand bows, and you can SWAP a mainhand for offhand for 100 Shards, the limit on bows is 2 per 4 hours, so 2 mainhand 2 offhand. They degrade, as stated above, and are awesome. Slightly worse dps than drygores, but amazing for nex (Remember cruelty scrimshaw exists, helps a ton).

I acually profited a lot on the keys, and will buy the bows back in the morning.

"Ascension Pc" Chat for keys, and xbow prices. As you can swap bows for 30k, both are the same price.

The shards to swap bows have an 100 per 4 hour limit.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Just a note, I paid 435m each for 2 mainhand bows, and you can SWAP a mainhand for offhand for 100 Shards, the limit on bows is 2 per 4 hours, so 2 mainhand 2 offhand. They degrade, as stated above, and are awesome. Slightly worse dps than drygores, but amazing for nex (Remember cruelty scrimshaw exists, helps a ton).

I acually profited a lot on the keys, and will buy the bows back in the morning.

"Ascension Pc" Chat for keys, and xbow prices. As you can swap bows for 30k, both are the same price.

amazing for nex; that is, provided you ignore that thing she periodically does over her head.

meamzed.png

I have like 7 keys, I'll sell 2m each?

Also, glad to know Meleescape still exists. I'd love to see what the lvl 90 Mage staff does. I'm thinking 4 untradeable parts, which will only be dropped from tough monsters who fight you on a 1 sided rubiks cube. In order to do any damage, you have to right click each step you are walking to and rearrange the column so all the colors match up. THe monsters will also freeze you and teleport you randomly around the room. If you touch a square that has not been arranged, even if teleported, you will be hit for over 3,000 LP.

On the plus side, once you've created the Staff/wand, you only need to deposit 4k blood runes an hour to keep the staff from falling apart and breaking permanently. Because Seren. The blood runes do not count towards any spells you use, however they create a very nice effect of making the staff turn BRIGHT RED! That way your friends will stand in awe as you showcase 900k of value in an 800m wand! *The hour consists of live game time, not game ticks. Also, the wand wlll randomly generate combination runes such as Smoke, and Steam runes into your inventory! Just make sure you have room, otherwise the runes will overwrite any inventory item in the spot they are taking. Much like strange rocks, except they can delete your Torva.

Also, Drygores will be buffed with 'Mages Syrup' which you can dip them in to block, deflect, and even consume (for experience) magic spells thrown at you.

• Like 9

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

amazing for nex; that is, provided you ignore that thing she periodically does over her head.

Because I'm totally incapable of doing a 4 way switch and using drygores for a minute. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Also, glad to know Meleescape still exists. I'd love to see what the lvl 90 Mage staff does. I'm thinking 4 untradeable parts, which will only be dropped from tough monsters who fight you on a 1 sided rubiks cube. In order to do any damage, you have to right click each step you are walking to and rearrange the column so all the colors match up. THe monsters will also freeze you and teleport you randomly around the room. If you touch a square that has not been arranged, even if teleported, you will be hit for over 3,000 LP.

On the plus side, once you've created the Staff/wand, you only need to deposit 4k blood runes an hour to keep the staff from falling apart and breaking permanently. Because Seren. The blood runes do not count towards any spells you use, however they create a very nice effect of making the staff turn BRIGHT RED! That way your friends will stand in awe as you showcase 900k of value in an 800m wand! *The hour consists of live game time, not game ticks. Also, the wand wlll randomly generate combination runes such as Smoke, and Steam runes into your inventory! Just make sure you have room, otherwise the runes will overwrite any inventory item in the spot they are taking. Much like strange rocks, except they can delete your Torva.

Also, Drygores will be buffed with 'Mages Syrup' which you can dip them in to block, deflect, and even consume (for experience) magic spells thrown at you.

Your avatar suits this post very well, representing either the ecstatic development team on creating the "toughest boss" in Runescape, or the frustrated player base faced with the prospect of this being the new boss for the next 8-12 months.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Your avatar suits this post very well, representing either the ecstatic development team on creating the "toughest boss" in Runescape, or the frustrated player base faced with the prospect of this being the new boss for the next 8-12 months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plz-bhcHryc

• Like 1

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Drops were hot fixed.

I'm hearing high crimson charm drop rates, and noted items including Addy bars. Boss drops, only heard 10 avantoe instead of 5.

Anyone else hearing anything?