Maxed Players Banned (500m - 2.1bil total xp)

My rs account got banned today as well. Username: Path

2494 Total / Blue and yellow phat.

Botting dg too, huh?

My rs account got banned today as well. Username: Path

2494 Total / Blue and yellow phat.

Proof?

hYHjmAl.png

idk how i randomly stumbled upon this but.. RIP tugn/henryy and lol@people who still play this game

Henryy was at curly roots

Was silly to see him misclick on a jadinko baby several times to the point where his bar is half red, and the macro logs him out.

Lol sad how I dunged with a few of these people a few days ago too..

Handful of these users were ranked in dg/floor selling fc's.

I had caught one of those users, who deliberately left their fc for an hour, so they could 'solo floors' in order to reset.

Here's the catch, he was smart enough to keep his private on.

Added him to my friends lsit, quick hopped to his world, which was empty.

Before he was able to enter the ladder to dg, I threw a gnomeball at him

And there he was, standing by the entrance for an hour because his macro was not able to unequip the gnomeball and drop it.

With the few gold seller still out there who still spam you to death, plus with his botting activity, you'd think his private would be set to friends or off.

Also, you just have random Gnomeballs in your bank?

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Bot hunters have always used gnomeballs, plenty of people keep stacks :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I had caught one of those users, who deliberately left their fc for an hour, so they could 'solo floors' in order to reset.

And there he was, standing by the entrance for an hour because his macro was not able to unequip the gnomeball and drop it.

With the few gold seller still out there who still spam you to death, plus with his botting activity, you'd think his private would be set to friends or off.

Whats wrong with having gnomeballs in your bank?

You do know that they are efficient at 'breaking' the scripts botters use, right?

Here's an example of what I did

http://youtu.be/e2Rds9mM88M

How could you support the botting community like that?

/sarcasm

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

[hide]

Whats wrong with having gnomeballs in your bank?

You do know that they are efficient at 'breaking' the scripts botters use, right?

Here's an example of what I did

http://youtu.be/e2Rds9mM88M

[/hide]

Nothing wrong with having Gnomeballs. I actually didn't know they could be used in that way (Am I still able to use the excuse I haven't been for long?) or that you were a bot hunter. For that I commend you. Gonna start making stacks of my own Gnomeballs.

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Gnomeballs were a high ranking Jimmy Rustler on W114 during the glory days of DG. Overloading sir? Why yes! HAVE A GNOMEBALL.

#1 antibot device.

• Like 6

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I'm actually suprised that there are that many high level people who broke the rules.

Frankly, I'm not surprised at all.

Hahaha, this is an amazing surprise. Some players on there that I'm really glad are banned from the game.

SWEET, SWEET JUSTICE.

This. This so much.

I did know a few of them and didn't know they botted though. Do any of them use tif?

I know one who did. I'm extremely glad he's banned.

FYI – you don’t need to bot to max your account and still break the rules. There are accounts that also operate under an account-sharing scheme to achieve the same thing which is, likewise, against the rules. It will be nice to see Jagex ban those accounts, as well.

nyuseg.png

I'm actually suprised that there are that many high level people who broke the rules.

Frankly, I'm not surprised at all.

Hahaha, this is an amazing surprise. Some players on there that I'm really glad are banned from the game.

SWEET, SWEET JUSTICE.

This. This so much.

I did know a few of them and didn't know they botted though. Do any of them use tif?

I know one who did. I'm extremely glad he's banned.

FYI – you don’t need to bot to max your account and still break the rules. There are accounts that also operate under an account-sharing scheme to achieve the same thing which is, likewise, against the rules. It will be nice to see Jagex ban those accounts, as well.

I just got to add here that Jagex seems to care way less about account-sharing though. If I would share my account with a friend who perhaps just played on it like once a week or month, they wouldn't care at all. Probably not even if that friend of mine played as much as I do.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Yeah, a lot of people use it even just for a firecape etc

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Tell me, if the account sharing is done from the SAME computer, how can they tell it is being shared? Assume that all the account users don't outright say "i share this account"

• Like 1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Tell me, if the account sharing is done from the SAME computer, how can they tell it is being shared? Assume that all the account users don't outright say "i share this account"

I don't think they can unless the other person tries to log in under the same account from a different location. But that'd be poor communication between account sharing people.

29386_s.gif

I don't think they can unless the other person tries to log in under the same account from a different location. But that'd be poor communication between account sharing people.

But then, it would still be possible that the person would have gotten hacked.

How could you support the botting community like that?

/sarcasm

World 77 I had no other choice! :(

Smart man tbh

Chelsea FC #1

Join My Clan:

[qfc]290-291-830-65346534[/qfc]

Youtube Channel

And then at the appeal :

"You are mistaken Jagex! I was HACKED!! The hacker gained 1 million xp in my account, did not take any items and logged out. plz unban !!1!1one"

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.

And then at the appeal :

"You are mistaken Jagex! I was HACKED!! The hacker gained 1 million xp in my account, did not take any items and logged out. plz unban !!1!1one"

Read: the other persons "tries" to login.

Polar's post implies that the account is already logged in at the original location and someone else attempts to log into it at the same time, at a different location.

Furthermore, there would be nothing wrong with someone's account logging in from a different location than usual, gaining 1m exp and logging out; That's called "playing from a different computer at a different location."

(Besides, people don't hack just to steal items, y'know.)

My point is, unless the two persons involved clearly point out they are sharing their account, there is no way to differentiate between account sharing and getting your account hacked, because they are essentially the same thing.

Is sighing and rolling my eyes in reaction to these events an appropriate response? At this point, I am not very shocked to see plenty of maxed out players showing up on these lists right now since there is a lot of motivation for some less-hard working players to desire possessing an array of completed skills. Frankly, it's nice to see Jagex rid the scaping world of those annoyances even though botting is pretty much a plague that is nigh-impossible to get rid of.

And then at the appeal :

Read: the other persons "tries" to login.

Polar's post implies that the account is already logged in at the original location and someone else attempts to log into it at the same time, at a different location.

Furthermore, there would be nothing wrong with someone's account logging in from a different location than usual, gaining 1m exp and logging out; That's called "playing from a different computer at a different location."

(Besides, people don't hack just to steal items, y'know.)

My point is, unless the two persons involved clearly point out they are sharing their account, there is no way to differentiate between account sharing and getting your account hacked, because they are essentially the same thing.

I know what he meant.

So, i logout from my house in south america and 5 minutes later I logon from europe to continue gaining xp, there is no way to tell if I am account sharing or being hacked? C'mon.

Even more if its an everyday thing

There IS a difference..they dont need to yell "I accshare" to be caught.

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.

Indeed, there isn't. It would become suspicious, but I guess that if the person realizes that someone is training their account everytime they log out and agreed with it, it would count as account sharing.

That would be pretty much impossible to tell. But if, say, someone in Canada used an account, and then someone in, say, Australia used it within a couple of hours of the user in Canada logging off the same account, then I'd say that is a pretty obvious example of account sharing.

However, I wouldn't think you'd need to be that far apart in order for Jagex to tell the account is being shared. :rolleyes:

nyuseg.png

That would be pretty much impossible to tell. But if, say, someone in Canada used an account, and then someone in, say, Australia used it within a couple of hours of the user in Canada logging off the same account, then I'd say that is a pretty obvious example of account sharing.

However, I wouldn't think you'd need to be that far apart in order for Jagex to tell the account is being shared. :rolleyes:

Couldn't they just use proxies? I mean if they're sharing a maxed account, likely with hundreds of millions at least, I'd think they'd take basic precautions.

• Like 1

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Couldn't they just use proxies? I mean if they're sharing a maxed account, likely with hundreds of millions at least, I'd think they'd take basic precautions.

Your avatar is totally hypnotic ... :blink: :wub:

I suppose they could, and some probably do - but at present it doesn't appear that Jagex is really chasing down people who are account sharing, no matter how obvious ti may have become, in some cases. It isn't the flavour of the month at the moment ...

nyuseg.png