11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

I finished all armor scrolls and a gem mining scrimshaw before I hit pincers, but it took me longer to get to pincers than everyone else (I'd say I was a good 2-3 weeks late, at very least).

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Can someone explain to me why we keep judge after we get oxhead?

Solidarity.

• Like 1

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Can someone explain to me why we keep judge after we get oxhead?

Judge become Oxheads in stats as soon as you add another crew besides Judge and captain (which is nearly always, since you would have at least a merchant on it), and adding any other crew after that makes that Judge superior in stats to oxheads (even if the remaining 3 crews are identical)

Note that this is for Judge and Oxheads both at level 10, before that, Judge is BETTER than Oxheads by simply having 1 other crew as opposed to needing two.

Basically, the first Judge on a ship is superior in stats in all practical circumstances to the Ox, but the Ox is overwhelmingly better than second judge on a ship, so no more than 1 judge per ship is the rule of thumb.

Also, Yesterday, I had a voyage fail message stating that one of my crew was found amongst the wreckage at sea, so I assume that's the Life boat 'proc', but I did NOT lose the life boat attached to that ship. So I assume it's permanent

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

I have failed 2 scrolls in the past week, both were over 70%. (So I have gotten 0 scrolls in the past week)

It;s either the RNG is now hitting my scroll voyages hard, or else 60% region really IS my lucky region

tim_chenw2.png

I have failed 2 scrolls in the past week, both were over 70%. (So I have gotten 0 scrolls in the past week)

It;s either the RNG is now hitting my scroll voyages hard, or else 60% region really IS my lucky region

This sort of thing has forced me out of the Pincers. I keep failing in the 70 region and losing 500 steel per mission.

Also, Yesterday, I had a voyage fail message stating that one of my crew was found amongst the wreckage at sea, so I assume that's the Life boat 'proc', but I did NOT lose the life boat attached to that ship. So I assume it's permanent

That text is merely filler, I have had a lifeboat used up, and the text clearly said it was saved by the lifeboat.

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

This sort of thing has forced me out of the Pincers. I keep failing in the 70 region and losing 500 steel per mission.

The only way to do the Pincers is to force your way through it. Get the Rudder first, then work on Crew. Even with all the upgrades and best crew possible from the Bowl, the Pincers is just extremely difficult to acclimate to. There is no other way, and it is quite possible. We've all done it after all. Best of luck, Alg.

The only way to do the Pincers is to force your way through it. Get the Rudder first, then work on Crew. Even with all the upgrades and best crew possible from the Bowl, the Pincers is just extremely difficult to acclimate to. There is no other way, and it is quite possible. We've all done it after all. Best of luck, Alg.

Not a bad thing, actually. I've been meaning to backtrack to the Bowl for port upgrades (Everything requires cherrywood! Everything!), this is as good an excuse as any :razz:

The fact that I can't make any of the rewards yet means that I'm not in a hurry, either. I'll just gather what resources and scrolls I can for when I get some more 90s.

Alright as promised here is my breakdown of maxed crew for ports. In a hide tag because it is a little lengthy. I appologize for formating, didn't copy well from word.

[spoiler=Calculations]

Assassin

• Trade Good: 30 Spices

• Requirement : 20,000 Combat

• Scroll Mission

Biologist

• Trade Good: 5 Ancient Bone

• Requirement : 11,500 Moral & Seafaring

• Scroll Mission

Convict

• Trade Good: 5 Lacquer

• Requirement : 20,000 Moral

• Scroll Mission

Missionary

• Requirement : 11,500 Combat & Seafaring

• Scroll Mission

Occultist

• Trade Good: 5 Chi Globe

• Requirement : 11,500 Moral & Combat

• Scroll Mission

Whaler

• Trade Good: 5 Plate

• Requirement : 20,000 Seafaring

• Scroll Mission

Combo Missions

Assassin & Convict

• Trade Good: 10 Lacquer

• Requirement : 22,500 Combat

Biologist & Whaler

• Trade Good: 10 Plate

• Requirement : 22,500 Seafaring

Missionary & Occultist

• Trade Good: 10 Chi Globe

• Requirement : 22,500 Moral

Standard Voyages

Return Home

Smuggling Job

To The Rescue

• Requirement : 10,000 Moral, Combat & Seafaring

The Cure

Umibozu, the Giant of the Sea

ASSUMPTIONS

• You cannot do both a scroll & trade good mission from the same adventure each day.

• Unless you are aiming for spices, and truly even if you are, you’d likely prioritise your icons to give you a specific set of double adventure voyages.

• Based on my experience as someone without everyone unlocked, you are more likely to receive a standard voyage that matches the adventures you can get, then ones that don’t.

• IE) I currently have Whaler, Biologist, Missionary, and just recently Assassin unlocked. I have ~ double the amount of plate then chi or lacquer, and ~ double the ancient bones of my plates.
  • For the purpose of these calculations it will assume you have all adventures unlocked

• Icons do not have a large influence on the adventure that shows up, as I recently unlocked the Assassin and have 3 human head icons and I haven’t seen her for 2 days.

• Based off this we assume that each adventure has an even chance of showing up, 1/6, I’m going to assume that each icon adds 1/3 of a chance, so 1 icon gives you 1.3/6 of getting your adventure.
  • I had considered assuming 1/10, due to the ~1% of the totems, however I think this might be too low, and isn’t highly important.

• Adventures have 4 possible options

• Resource
  • Trade Good
  • Scroll
  • Xp

• Assume that you DO NOT have all the scrolls done, no concrete facts but I’d assume many people have a ways to go for those, and they are the same requirements as the Trade Good missions so they could be considered 1 mission type. Also making the assumption that once you are done all scrolls Trade Goods will show up more frequently.

• Assumes a merchant is used on all voyages as it has been previously proven it is worth it.

CREW BASED ASSUMPTIONS

• Crew have no personal or trait bonus.

• This is the easiest way to calculate, however it is possible that keeping 1 slot open on your crew roster to recruit new crew each day to attempt at getting crew with a +100 trait could be worthwhile, offering up to a +400 bonus to your voyage. However this would require a large surplus of stainless steel and +400 over the whole ship is only ~2% increase in success

• Captains are broken down as follows:

• Captains of single stats have at least 3 good traits; this is easily doable if you reroll captains as you get new 10k options. When getting combo captains it is assumed that you have 1 trait, likely the one tied to your captains’ specialty.
  • No use of the 1% increase traits because they are believed to not work, if however they do work and stack, these would be ideal as any mission with multiple requirements higher then 5k, or single stat with higher then 10k would have more worth then +100 traits. IE) 3% increase in ship moral on a mission where you need 20,000 moral would be boosted up an additional 240 moral, worth ~1.2% more success.
  • Moral Captain: 3 Moral traits
  • Seafaring Captain: 3 Seafaring traits
  • Combat Captain: 3 Combat Traits
  • Moral Captain (seafaring specialty): At least 2 Seafaring traits and 1 Moral
  • Seafaring Captain (combat specialty): At Least 2 Combat traits and 1 Seafaring

MISSION ASSUMPTIONS

• Assumed ideal case for each voyage type:

• Moral only: 4 Travelling Band, 1 Merchant
  • Combat only: 4 Ferocious Tiger Rider, 1 Merchant
  • Seafaring only: 4 Harem of Fortune Tellers, 1 Merchant
  • Moral & Combat: 1 Judge of Dice, 1 Ox Head & Horse Face, 1 Merchant, 1 Travelling Band, 1 Ferocious Tiger Rider
  • Moral & Seafaring: 1 Judge of Dice, 2 Ox Head & Horse Face, 1 Merchant, 1 Harem of Fortune Teller
  • Combat & Seafaring: 1 Judge of Dice, 1 Ox Head & Horse Face, 1 Merchant, 1 Harem of Fortune Teller, 1 Ferocious Tiger Rider
  • Moral, Combat, & Seafaring: 1 Judge of Dice, 3 Ox Head & Horse Face, 1 Merchant

This was based off being the first mission you send out, with a full selection of crew available each time.

MATH

There are 14 possible voyage requirements that you can receive. This is the breakdown of them:

• Moral : 8 Have some form of Moral

• Combat : 7 Have some form of Combat

• Seafaring : 8 Have some form of Seafaring

There is only one mission in which you have a single stat requirement for regular missions, the rest are 2 or 3 stat.

You will ideally have one of the 3 combinations for double voyages as your icons with a 2 + 1 setup with the 2 being on the adventure that would give you the desired resource and not the secondary. Unless however you were interested in Spices while not doing the Assassin & Convict pair in which case you would have a 1,1,1 setup. This allows you to receive your ideal trade good + one secondary, with Ancient Bones and Spices, as secondaries.

ASSUMPTIONS

Two icons for your preferred + 1 for your secondary gives you a 26.6% chance of getting your preferred and 21.6% chance of your secondary, leaving the remaining 4 a 12.95% chance of showing up.

This is based off the previously stated effects of icons. It has no proof without confirmation from Jagex.

Priority for adventures goes: Double>Scroll>Trade Good

Priority for regular missions goes: Goal>alternatives1/2>secondaries

When rolling regular missions, no trade good mission is ever passed, if insufficient success rates for the day use other slots and save for next day.

When filling boats, more missions done >higher success rate. Presumably at some point this doesn’t balance out, I’m unsure of when or how to calculate this. For my personal preference I try not to go below 70% success.

NO STAINLESS STEEL MISSIONS ARE BEING DONE

Goal : Plates, secondary : Ancient Bones

• 2 Whaler Icons, 1 Biologist

• Mission requirements are heavily seafaring based with moral as a secondary

• Combo: 22,500 Seafaring, Individual: 20,000 Seafaring, 11,500 Seafaring & Moral

Success Rates, numbers in brackets are without a merchant for scroll voyages

Adventure missions

• 22,500 Seafaring : 70%

• 20,000 Seafaring: 79% (92%)

• 11,500 Seafaring & Moral: 83% (90%)

Regular missions after special, assumes seafaring was used.

• 20,000 Moral: 86%

• 11,500 Moral Seafaring: 83%

• 11,500 Combat Seafaring: 80%

• 10,000 Moral, Combat, Seafaring: 82%

6 out of 7 regular occurring missions in this category have seafaring as a component. With this the crew weighting will fall towards seafaring crew. Combat seeing the least representation; also only in multi stat missions has been reduced by 1. Even with 3 missions requiring seafaring your third mission can hit 80%+

Ideal Crew

• 5 Travelling Band

• 4 Ferocious Tiger Riders

• 6 Harem of Fortune Tellers

• 3 Judge of Dice

• 3 Jade Merchant

• 4 Ox Head & Horse Face

Goal : Chi Globe, secondary : Ancient Bones

• 2 Occultist, 1 Missionary

• Mission requirements are fairly split, 2 moral, 2 combat, 1 seafaring, with the largest being moral

• Combo: 22,500 Moral, Individual: 11,500 Combat & Seafaring, 11,500 Moral & Combat

Adventure missions

• 22,500 Moral : 76%

• 11,500 Moral & Combat: 82% (90%)

• 11,500 Seafaring & Combat: 80% (90%)

Regular missions after specials

• 20,000 Moral: 67%

A fairly even split between the requirements, however Moral, while having one more possible mission also sustains the highest requirement throughout and as such has additional weight for moral crew. This setup also has a higher number of multi-stat missions so Judge of Dice and Ox Head are more valuable.

Ideal Crew

• 6 Travelling Band

• 5 Harem of Fortune Tellers

• 3 Judge of Dice

• 3 Jade Merchant

• 4 Ox Head & Horse Face

Goal : Lacquer, secondary : Spices

• 2 Convict, 1 Assassin

• Mission requirements are heavily Combat based with moral as a secondary

• Combo: 22,500 Combat, Individual: 20,000 Combat, 20,000 Moral

Adventure missions

• 22,500 Combat : 74%

• 20,000 Combat: 83% (95%)

• 20,000 Moral: 86% (95%)

• 11,500 Combat Seafaring: 79%

Combat and Moral are both highly used in this setup and Seafaring is only used in multi-stat regular missions as such very few seafaring crew are required. With only 3 multi stat missions, all coming from regular specials, in this group Judge of the Dice and Ox Head have less value.

Ideal Crew

• 5 Travelling Band

• 5 Ferocious Tiger Riders

• 3 Judge of Dice

• 3 Jade Merchant

• 4 Ox Head & Horse Face

FINDINGS:

Only Combat and Seafaring double stat missions have a preference for 2 Ox head, given this choosing to replace 1 Ox Head with your weakest class is an option.

For the most part if you stick with the standard 5/5/5/3/3/4 setup you should be good for most days, on a day where things don’t work, save a mission to the next day.

• Like 3

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I built 4 telescopes and still don't have scroll missions most days. :mad:

when i built pandora's box, i seem get less chance for random events, cus before was getting almost 2-3 everyday, now 0-1

There was a change a while back that reduced the chances of a random

tim_chenw2.png

That text is merely filler, I have had a lifeboat used up, and the text clearly said it was saved by the lifeboat.

I've had a crewman saved by a lifeboat that clearly said," but escaped in a lifeboat..." yadda yadda. When I went to check on that ship's effects the lifeboat was STILL active. Also i've received a message saying that I had maxed out my stock of lifeboats when I had one assigned to each boat yet none ready to use, so they must be permanent.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

Got all three helms and nearing tetsu legs and halfway to sea singer legs made. I think I got all four death lotus head scrolls within a week. I got tetsu and sea singer scrolls completed and working on death lotus legs. My crew is still coming along and I might hold off on the trip voyages until my lowest crew is around level 8. Until then its all scrolls.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Alright as promised here is my breakdown of maxed crew for ports. In a hide tag because it is a little lengthy. I appologize for formating, didn't copy well from word.

[spoiler=Calculations]

Assassin

• Scroll Mission

Biologist

• Scroll Mission

Convict

• Scroll Mission

Missionary

• Scroll Mission

Occultist

• Scroll Mission

Whaler

• Scroll Mission

Combo Missions

Assassin & Convict

Biologist & Whaler

Missionary & Occultist

Standard Voyages

Return Home

Smuggling Job

To The Rescue

The Cure

ASSUMPTIONS

• You cannot do both a scroll & trade good mission from the same adventure each day.

• Unless you are aiming for spices, and truly even if you are, you’d likely prioritise your icons to give you a specific set of double adventure voyages.

• Based on my experience as someone without everyone unlocked, you are more likely to receive a standard voyage that matches the adventures you can get, then ones that don’t.

• IE) I currently have Whaler, Biologist, Missionary, and just recently Assassin unlocked. I have ~ double the amount of plate then chi or lacquer, and ~ double the ancient bones of my plates.
  • For the purpose of these calculations it will assume you have all adventures unlocked

• Icons do not have a large influence on the adventure that shows up, as I recently unlocked the Assassin and have 3 human head icons and I haven’t seen her for 2 days.

• Based off this we assume that each adventure has an even chance of showing up, 1/6, I’m going to assume that each icon adds 1/3 of a chance, so 1 icon gives you 1.3/6 of getting your adventure.
  • I had considered assuming 1/10, due to the ~1% of the totems, however I think this might be too low, and isn’t highly important.

• Resource
  • Trade Good
  • Scroll
  • Xp

• Assume that you DO NOT have all the scrolls done, no concrete facts but I’d assume many people have a ways to go for those, and they are the same requirements as the Trade Good missions so they could be considered 1 mission type. Also making the assumption that once you are done all scrolls Trade Goods will show up more frequently.

• Assumes a merchant is used on all voyages as it has been previously proven it is worth it.

CREW BASED ASSUMPTIONS

• This is the easiest way to calculate, however it is possible that keeping 1 slot open on your crew roster to recruit new crew each day to attempt at getting crew with a +100 trait could be worthwhile, offering up to a +400 bonus to your voyage. However this would require a large surplus of stainless steel and +400 over the whole ship is only ~2% increase in success

• Captains of single stats have at least 3 good traits; this is easily doable if you reroll captains as you get new 10k options. When getting combo captains it is assumed that you have 1 trait, likely the one tied to your captains’ specialty.
  • No use of the 1% increase traits because they are believed to not work, if however they do work and stack, these would be ideal as any mission with multiple requirements higher then 5k, or single stat with higher then 10k would have more worth then +100 traits. IE) 3% increase in ship moral on a mission where you need 20,000 moral would be boosted up an additional 240 moral, worth ~1.2% more success.
  • Seafaring Captain (combat specialty): At Least 2 Combat traits and 1 Seafaring

MISSION ASSUMPTIONS

• Moral & Combat: 1 Judge of Dice, 1 Ox Head & Horse Face, 1 Merchant, 1 Travelling Band, 1 Ferocious Tiger Rider
  • Moral & Seafaring: 1 Judge of Dice, 2 Ox Head & Horse Face, 1 Merchant, 1 Harem of Fortune Teller
  • Combat & Seafaring: 1 Judge of Dice, 1 Ox Head & Horse Face, 1 Merchant, 1 Harem of Fortune Teller, 1 Ferocious Tiger Rider
  • Moral, Combat, & Seafaring: 1 Judge of Dice, 3 Ox Head & Horse Face, 1 Merchant

This was based off being the first mission you send out, with a full selection of crew available each time.

MATH

There are 14 possible voyage requirements that you can receive. This is the breakdown of them:

There is only one mission in which you have a single stat requirement for regular missions, the rest are 2 or 3 stat.

You will ideally have one of the 3 combinations for double voyages as your icons with a 2 + 1 setup with the 2 being on the adventure that would give you the desired resource and not the secondary. Unless however you were interested in Spices while not doing the Assassin & Convict pair in which case you would have a 1,1,1 setup. This allows you to receive your ideal trade good + one secondary, with Ancient Bones and Spices, as secondaries.

ASSUMPTIONS

Two icons for your preferred + 1 for your secondary gives you a 26.6% chance of getting your preferred and 21.6% chance of your secondary, leaving the remaining 4 a 12.95% chance of showing up.

This is based off the previously stated effects of icons. It has no proof without confirmation from Jagex.

When rolling regular missions, no trade good mission is ever passed, if insufficient success rates for the day use other slots and save for next day.

When filling boats, more missions done >higher success rate. Presumably at some point this doesn’t balance out, I’m unsure of when or how to calculate this. For my personal preference I try not to go below 70% success.

• Combo: 22,500 Seafaring, Individual: 20,000 Seafaring, 11,500 Seafaring & Moral

Adventure missions

6 out of 7 regular occurring missions in this category have seafaring as a component. With this the crew weighting will fall towards seafaring crew. Combat seeing the least representation; also only in multi stat missions has been reduced by 1. Even with 3 missions requiring seafaring your third mission can hit 80%+

Ideal Crew

• 5 Travelling Band

• 3 Judge of Dice

• 3 Jade Merchant

• 4 Ox Head & Horse Face

• Mission requirements are fairly split, 2 moral, 2 combat, 1 seafaring, with the largest being moral

• Combo: 22,500 Moral, Individual: 11,500 Combat & Seafaring, 11,500 Moral & Combat

Adventure missions

A fairly even split between the requirements, however Moral, while having one more possible mission also sustains the highest requirement throughout and as such has additional weight for moral crew. This setup also has a higher number of multi-stat missions so Judge of Dice and Ox Head are more valuable.

Ideal Crew

• 6 Travelling Band

• 3 Judge of Dice

• 3 Jade Merchant

• 4 Ox Head & Horse Face

• 2 Convict, 1 Assassin

Adventure missions

Combat and Moral are both highly used in this setup and Seafaring is only used in multi-stat regular missions as such very few seafaring crew are required. With only 3 multi stat missions, all coming from regular specials, in this group Judge of the Dice and Ox Head have less value.

Ideal Crew

• 5 Travelling Band

• 3 Judge of Dice

• 3 Jade Merchant

• 4 Ox Head & Horse Face

FINDINGS:

Only Combat and Seafaring double stat missions have a preference for 2 Ox head, given this choosing to replace 1 Ox Head with your weakest class is an option.

For the most part if you stick with the standard 5/5/5/3/3/4 setup you should be good for most days, on a day where things don’t work, save a mission to the next day.

So the long and short of all that is the best general setup is:

5 Morale

5 SF

5 Combat

3 Judge

3 Merch

4 Ox

Aka the one we had several pages back before it was all recalced?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

[spoiler=Calculations]

Assassin

• Scroll Mission

Biologist

• Scroll Mission

Convict

• Scroll Mission

Missionary

• Scroll Mission

Occultist

• Scroll Mission

Whaler

• Scroll Mission

Combo Missions

Assassin & Convict

Biologist & Whaler

Missionary & Occultist

Standard Voyages

Return Home

Smuggling Job

To The Rescue

The Cure

ASSUMPTIONS

• Unless you are aiming for spices, and truly even if you are, youd likely prioritise your icons to give you a specific set of double adventure voyages.

• Based on my experience as someone without everyone unlocked, you are more likely to receive a standard voyage that matches the adventures you can get, then ones that dont.

• Icons do not have a large influence on the adventure that shows up, as I recently unlocked the Assassin and have 3 human head icons and I havent seen her for 2 days.

• Based off this we assume that each adventure has an even chance of showing up, 1/6, Im going to assume that each icon adds 1/3 of a chance, so 1 icon gives you 1.3/6 of getting your adventure.
  • I had considered assuming 1/10, due to the ~1% of the totems, however I think this might be too low, and isnt highly important.

• Resource
  • Trade Good
  • Scroll
  • Xp

• Assume that you DO NOT have all the scrolls done, no concrete facts but Id assume many people have a ways to go for those, and they are the same requirements as the Trade Good missions so they could be considered 1 mission type. Also making the assumption that once you are done all scrolls Trade Goods will show up more frequently.

CREW BASED ASSUMPTIONS

• Captains of single stats have at least 3 good traits; this is easily doable if you reroll captains as you get new 10k options. When getting combo captains it is assumed that you have 1 trait, likely the one tied to your captains specialty.

MISSION ASSUMPTIONS

MATH

ASSUMPTIONS

When filling boats, more missions done >higher success rate. Presumably at some point this doesnt balance out, Im unsure of when or how to calculate this. For my personal preference I try not to go below 70% success.

Adventure missions

Ideal Crew

• 5 Travelling Band

• 3 Judge of Dice

• 3 Jade Merchant

• 4 Ox Head & Horse Face

Adventure missions

Ideal Crew

• 6 Travelling Band

• 3 Judge of Dice

• 3 Jade Merchant

• 4 Ox Head & Horse Face

• 2 Convict, 1 Assassin

Adventure missions

Ideal Crew

• 5 Travelling Band

• 3 Judge of Dice

• 3 Jade Merchant

• 4 Ox Head & Horse Face

FINDINGS:

For the most part if you stick with the standard 5/5/5/3/3/4 setup you should be good for most days, on a day where things dont work, save a mission to the next day.

So the long and short of all that is the best general setup is:

5 Morale

5 SF

5 Combat

3 Judge

3 Merch

4 Ox

Aka the one we had several pages back before it was all recalced?

Yes unless you want to go for a specific set.

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Does it matter which shipwright I upgrade for port score? I'm probably gonna upgrade shipwright then go back to the one that boosts seafaring

Does it matter which shipwright I upgrade for port score? I'm probably gonna upgrade shipwright then go back to the one that boosts seafaring

Yes it does! And no you can't go back to Nautical!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Why can't you go back?

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Why can't you go back?

Well it is a tier back setback V.V, bit a stupid question as I do not work at jagex nor anyone else here...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Why can't you go back?

Well it is a tier back setback V.V, bit a stupid question as I do not work at jagex nor anyone else here...

I didn't realize that port score was a function of what you have currently built, I thought it was based of a history of what you had built at one point.

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Why can't you go back?

I didn't realize that port score was a function of what you have currently built, I thought it was based of a history of what you had built at one point.

It isn't based on current, the issue is you can't go back tiers, only up or switch between tier you are on - once you move to one of the stainless steel shipwrights you can't go back to the cherrywood nautical.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You can actually go back to Nautical shipwright.

Warship shipwright is worth +10 score, Luxurious and Sleek are worth +20 score. Caveat: If you buy Warship ship wright first and then the Luxurious or Sleek shipwright, you get 10 points for Warship, and then another 10 for the next upgrade.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Why exactly are we so pumped up about port score at this point? it'll still take atleast a month before anyone can max it and you can get the update at that point(assuming you want it..). I assume some are worried about having this thing in the hiscores.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.