11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

Finally got my final Sea singer legs scrolls in today. My first set:

pop403265_zpse8697d6a.jpg

popfullss_zpsf809f2d1.jpg

Drained my RC pendant from 41,289 bonus xp to 6789 xp purely from making these.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Finally got my final Sea singer legs scrolls in today. My first set:

pop403265_zpse8697d6a.jpg

popfullss_zpsf809f2d1.jpg

Drained my RC pendant from 41,289 bonus xp to 6789 xp purely from making these.

Very nice, be wary of the 250 cap on trade goods though, wouldn't want to lose out on a mission.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

The chi drained from 206 to 6 after though. :P

But yeah, I found out the cap the hard way with spices, have 125 soup in my bank at the moment.

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

So I hit 90 fishing today, giving me access to the Whaler. I was expecting the option to build the Icon Hotspot relevant to him but it's not listed - any ideas?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

So I hit 90 fishing today, giving me access to the Whaler. I was expecting the option to build the Icon Hotspot relevant to him but it's not listed - any ideas?

You need to have done the Meet The Whaler mission iirc, was the same with me and assasin

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I got 90 rc for occultist not too long ago, did there'd her mission and have not seen her since. Do all of her story missions appear when she comes by no matter what region you're focusing on?

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I got 90 ex for occultist not too long ago, did there'd her mission and have not seen her since. Do all of her story missions appear when she comes by no matter what region you're focusing on?

Region doesn't matter, I just unlocked the assassin and it started with the 30 minute voyage and went up from there. In pincers the whole time.

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I don't know why info on port armours say that they give like +100 hp each piece ( yes, superior ones ), an update or something ?

"Mieć milion i nie mieć miliona to razem dwa miliony" A. Sapkowski

I don't know why info on port armours say that they give like +100 hp each piece ( yes, superior ones ), an update or something ?

add another 0 to the end and you will get the true LP boost, they accidentally cropped a '0' at the end. It's been like that for a small while at least.

I got 90 rc for occultist not too long ago, did there'd her mission and have not seen her since. Do all of her story missions appear when she comes by no matter what region you're focusing on?

It's going to be hard for me to describe what will happen, so I will explain below:

1. You are in pincers, you just unlocked 90 RC.

2. Your occultist will offer story line missions as long as she is in port.

3. Her story mission will ALWAYS be the lowest storyline you have yet to do, unless the 'level' of the next story line is higher than the zone you are currently in (this is not an issue in Pincers as it is the highest zone).

4. Once you do her say Skull Region story, then her Hook region story will be available next time you have her.

5. If you skip her mission on any day, next time she is in port, the mission will still be there.

Note: your focus has absolutely nothing to do with any of the special voyages.

It is also because of step 5 that it makes it hands down better to leave story missions until you get to pincers. Especially considering story do not give ANY distance, and therefore is actually counterproductive for progress (and the fact that they dont get harder if you leave them till later, thereby making them easier to do later).

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Just got a "found one of your crewmembers drifting on a lifeboat" message from a failed voyage interface.

Thing is; there were no less than 3 Oxheads on that voyage.

Does this mean Lifeboats activate before Resurrect? When was this done.

Not complaining of course, as I can now rest easy on all my OXHF trips.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Since the bar upgrade with better crew with superior combat crew, stopped showing tiger/combat crew in daily crew roster, now more than 10 days with using rolls, still nothing

i completed my moral and seafearing crews stil only got 1 tiger :(

Why would lifeboats activate after Resurrect

How would you resurrect crew if they don't die

There was an issue early in ports where someone had a ship with a Sea Witch and lifeboat, and experienced Resurrect occurring. Not sure if they fixed that now, though.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Sent out shambling lair at ~65%, with 2 JOD, and m/c/sf crew...

Good luck to me? :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Guest Smelly Paws

Wow I can't believe some of the progress that people are making.....I'm still getting my head round much of this even though I'm up to the bowl lol. :razz:

Wow I can't believe some of the progress that people are making.....I'm still getting my head round much of this even though I'm up to the bowl lol. :razz:

Making fast progress isn't very hard if you know what to do. I started pops almost 2 months after it was released and i'm already up to pincers(took a total of 39 days to reach pincers, could have been faster but i also did 22 story missions, most in bowl).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

...took a total of 39 days to reach pincers, could have been faster...

How the hell? :blink:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Okay, so, after bringing in my ships for the last time of the day only minutes ago...I got two randoms.

One right after the other after cycling through the ships to allow them in.

The first one was overtaken by the second.

It seems that even if you have the chance at two in a day, you can't have two at the same time.

I am nice. . .

Okay, so, after bringing in my ships for the last time of the day only minutes ago...I got two randoms.

It seems that even if you have the chance at two in a day, you can't have two at the same time.

97.5% sure it's been like that since release.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

97.5% sure it's been like that since release.

I'll add in the other 2.5%. We knew this, what people want to know is if you can get one, do it, and get another in the same 24 hour period.

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

You get a bunch of random rewards, and if you're already maxed in those they simply go to waste.

Max number, by the way, is 1 for Lifeboat, 2 for Adventurer, Captain and Voyage reroll and 3 for everything else.

It used to be that you only got rewards you weren't maxed in, so naturally people used to exclusively get Voyage and Adventurer rerolls.

Ah, the good old days.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]