chenw

11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

For as long as I've been following the thread the final word on priorities with new regions (cherrywood, jade, and steel for sure) are :

1. New Ships (2, 3 and 4)

2. Rudder

3. Crew

4. Other ship upgrades

5. Building Upgrades

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

does anyone know if not rerolling bones/spice missions (as you cant roll another with one already rolled) increases the chance of rolling plate/chi/laquer?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Just a correction.

You get ship #2 as part of the tutorial..

The rudder is good early, especially in early regions, can wait if you can only do ports a few times a day later, especially pincers. If you can only check ports twice a day for example, put rudder down when you are getting jade and steel. Won't help all that much at that point

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

does anyone know if not rerolling bones/spice missions (as you cant roll another with one already rolled) increases the chance of rolling plate/chi/laquer?

It should, I wish I would have thought about this when I was doing my standard voyage data. I can do some testing on it.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

For as long as I've been following the thread the final word on priorities with new regions (cherrywood, jade, and steel for sure) are :

1. New Ships (2, 3 and 4)

2. Rudder

3. Crew

4. Other ship upgrades

5. Building Upgrades

Rudder is unimportant if you have a job or have to go to school for most of the day.

Since people are posting here what they sell items at; I accidentally made death lotus chaps and they sold for 3.4m after about an hour.

Everything in my previous post sold except DL tops, which while being over 9m in GE won't sell for 6.5 even overnight... :|

2dgucz6.png

It should, I wish I would have thought about this when I was doing my standard voyage data. I can do some testing on it.

do you have data for probability of trade good rolls without keeping bones/spices? I can log a few weeks worth with spices/bones kept if you do..

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Anyone know the best way to get lacquer? I already did that special mission or whatever gives 50 lacquer. I'm just looking for the trophies and all that to setup. Thanks

Sugar_Nana.png

do you have data for probability of trade good rolls without keeping bones/spices? I can log a few weeks worth with spices/bones kept if you do..

https://docs.google....94LXM1Q0E#gid=0

That's all our data. It's about 9.6-7% chance at any trade good at all and about 5.9-6.0% chance of getting Plate/chi/lac with the vast majority of them being 5 (6 with merch).

As soon as I manage to get a bones and a spice voyage in the queue I'll start recording the rates of getting P/C/L as well. If you PM me your email I can share the doc with you as well so you can just add it in to your own tab.

Anyone know the best way to get lacquer? I already did that special mission or whatever gives 50 lacquer. I'm just looking for the trophies and all that to setup. Thanks

The best way to get lacquer is to have 2 totems set up for the convict and one for the assassin so you have the best chance of getting lacquer in special voyages every day, either 5 (6) with the convict or 10 (13) with the duo convict/assassin voyage. Besides that just set up 4 jade totems and hope for the RNG gods to shine down on your standard voyages.

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Week #4 no quin story line voyage.

39/42 Stories complete for life.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

414Gc.jpg

Finally got around to getting 90 rc, passed all trios first try with max boosts. Took 4 days to get all the quinn stories, got all the plate ones back to back.

• Like 1

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Week #4 no quin story line voyage.

39/42 Stories complete for life.

Failed my 5th voyage in just over a week for scrolls. I've had to pass up 2 30 spice voyages because I'm maxed out spicewise. Each scroll voyage was upwards of 89% success rate.

On the other side of things, however, I *finally* got my first Quin voyage!!! Sent it out at a 98% chance. If this fails, well, I'll never be an Admiral...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

52 scrolls is enough for admiral with 3 stories down.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Player Owned Ports 8-14-2013 1Wv8kw7.png

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 4/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

i just started ports 2 weeks ago and that makes me a sad panda :(

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I started prots three months ago and am about halfway to having all port armors :(

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

I started prots three months ago and am about halfway to having all port armors sad.png

... "prots"?

Is *that* what they call those women leaning up against the walls at the port? :unsure:

• Like 1

nyuseg.png

I don't get it.

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

I don't get it.

Uh .. um .. well. Um ... how does one put this tactfully ... :huh:

-- when a mommy pixel and a daddy pixel love each other very much, but the mommy pixel isn't putting out, then the daddy pixel tends to spend a lot of his time with women who lean with their backs against the wall with sailors ...

... for money ...

:unsure:

• Like 6

nyuseg.png

A heads up on the Q&A from yesterday, the expansion on POP comes this year, with new regions and stories, new kinds of armour, and they will give us a good reason to stock up stuff like bamboo, stainless steel, etc.

Bamboo.

Oh, joy.

• Like 1

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

A heads up on the Q&A from yesterday, the expansion on POP comes this year, with new regions and stories, new kinds of armour, and they will give us a good reason to stock up stuff like bamboo, stainless steel, etc.

any chance you could link the source?

Also inb4 armor is tier 8.5 hybrid

witchynosaur.png

7hqQjkB.png

I'm set for resources. For a little bit. Working on gunpowder to 50,000 now, then I'll go onto bamboo.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Drooling rainbows

damn and I was happy with a 500slate mission

• Like 1

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)