Up to Snow Good - Christmas 2013 (17/12/13)

Ambler

1 in 10k chance of getting a black santa on official wiki. only about 600k balloons will be dropped in party room over the next 15 days. so only about 60 santas will be dropped from party room. Thing might actually be worth some money if the drop number is right.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

First known hat was sold for about 1.2b. The current price is around 570m now.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Ok so, so far the frostwalker outfit that I bought yesterday doesnt seem to count towards the blessing of winter effect. Shame, because the whole reason why I bought it was so I could skill with skilling outfits for bonus exp and still have the blessing. 

And is anyone else going to be doin the Cryptic Clue Fest? The first clue is already out and I'm going to try out my first guess now. 

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

ok I'm really stumped with this clue already. Someones going to come by later and be like, "oh its _________."  And ill be like   :wall:

and aparently main hand xmas items like the candycane, Xmas wand, Santas sack, ect., do not count towards blessing either. seems to be head, body, legs, gloves, boots, and neck items that apply for the blessing. 

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

IT IS FRUSTRATING

and probably quest item -_-

no quest items involved, just 3 very common and easy to obtain items...although multiple amounts required of each

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

ok got it all done wasnt as hard as i thought lol

That's what SHE said!!!11!!1!

By the way, you can wait until the last few days and just do them all at once; you don't have to do them on the same day they were revealed.

where on the forums is the new cryptic clue fest, also why is there no post about it from what i can tell?

found it had to go hunting a bit more than i expected

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

You could easily do for your six:

Christmas ghost hood

Christmas ghost top

Christmas ghost bottoms

Santa costume gloves

Santa costume boots

Ice amulet

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

This cryptic cluefest is annoying me thus far, the clues just seem subpar in construction compared to previous ones.

Previously you had to know how to solve specific puzzle types, which makes sense, and have decent game knowledge, the two so far this year just seem to go so far beyond that.

The first clue's construction doesn't really 100% fit to a known puzzle type and kinda relied on a massive leap of faith to dive in to decoding it and hope something came out - which was a bit much imo since it takes a fair bit of time to even decode 1 word, let alone all 3.

Today's clue bugged me because it kinda required real world knowledge that isn't necessarily something everyone would know or is easy to find in 1 google from the wording provided.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

pet/familiar interface > dismiss, same as all pets.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue