Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

I am not sure about mechscape, but I am fairly sure that dungeoneering was not originally planned for runescape but as an entirely separate game, but in the end they decided it was better to put it in runescape.

Yes, the guy who made the original speculation topic for the skill release cited job listings for a different game entirely, one that was described in a rough mechanical way to how the DG skill presented itself later on. It was by far one of the coolest topics I saw on Tip.it :D

Might be that I saw that topic :P I only remember stumbling across it somewhere :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I am not sure about mechscape, but I am fairly sure that dungeoneering was not originally planned for runescape but as an entirely separate game, but in the end they decided it was better to put it in runescape.

Yes, the guy who made the original speculation topic for the skill release cited job listings for a different game entirely, one that was described in a rough mechanical way to how the DG skill presented itself later on. It was by far one of the coolest topics I saw on Tip.it :D

Was that the topic created by the user named "me"? I have a link to it but it seems to have been moved out of this board.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/257212-new-skill-research-roleplaying-dungeon-master/?p=4089531&do=findComment&comment=4089531

Put it back please!

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Was that the topic created by the user named "me"? I have a link to it but it seems to have been moved out of this board.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/257212-new-skill-research-roleplaying-dungeon-master/?p=4089531&do=findComment&comment=4089531

Put it back please!

That is one hell of a good thread =O! Thanks for pointing that for me ;)!

By the way, I am not sure if I can move it back, but I requested it for now.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Not sure where to put this. I guess its kind of a teaser since it'll probably be continued in future updates. Mod Deg has been hiding a trading sequence in his past few updates. You can give the Expired Spin Ticket from "The Mighty Fall" to Wizard Goldberg. Wizard Goldberg will give you a Nearly Boiled Egg. You can give the Nearly Boiled Egg to the Kipple Nano pet from the "Heart of Stone" quest in exchange for some Ruined Essence. That seems to be as far as it goes at the moment.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Found a concept art of the corrupt whip.

640px-Corrupt_whip_concept_art.png

They are running an item naming competition for the whip, staff and shieldbow. First up is the whip though.

There is also a dev blog for the wildywyrm that i think is new, but holds all the relative information given to us earlier. If someone wants to post it go ahead.

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

ehwOV.png

This is regarding to the Completionist Requirement Guidelines!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Found a concept art of the corrupt whip.

640px-Corrupt_whip_concept_art.png

They are running an item naming competition for the whip, staff and shieldbow. First up is the whip though.

There is also a dev blog for the wildywyrm that i think is new, but holds all the relative information given to us earlier. If someone wants to post it go ahead.

*drools* That looks beautiful!

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

I didn't like what I heard about the drop table rework BTS on youtube. Replace silver ore with uncut gems and snapdragon seeds with lantadyme seeds... erm if they mention that, than is that what the other changes will be as well? Sure noted (if noted) uncut gems are imo more valuable than silver ore, but this seems more like upping the RDT than really updating it, but maybe they didn't post the best updates to the RDT on youtube, so I'll wait :P

I also just had a pyrefiends task, and while I wouldn't say that the current possible items are bad (they are not good either, but you can high alch most of them), I sure hope they also update the frequency of some drops because right now you get coins or fire runes like 90% of the time, and I hope they keep the medium clue scrolls :|

I am also wondering how "the drop" will work out, especially if ironman can also win that giant sum of GP the winner gets... (I hope not, but that ironman get something else worthwile as reward, like bonds)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Gems can also be collected into a gem bag even if unnoted :P. I guess gems do have some floor price in a sense because they eventually get turned into jewelry which is both valuable do to function and has a certain price floor due to alchemy. I suppose we'll have to wait and see what exactly they have in mind...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

i have high hopes for this trivia game

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

You'll probably have enough time to google the answers tbh.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

In b4 half the trivia answers are completely wrong because jmods who wrote them don;t know lore etc as well as half the players do.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Greenhouse or Hotel imo - they actually add some new functional purpose to using the house.

I'd be interested to see what the resource dungeon thing would function like in greater detail before voting for it.

I voted for the aquarium because I need fishing xp, and because they said that there would then be access to more fish?

But I agree- is this just 1 fish, or 5, will they be useful? Will any of it be useful?

I think they should just add the treasure to the throne room so you can sit next to your giant heaps of money

This. Would save an entire room from being designed from the ground up.

Or even better, a real rework of the skill! :D

Can't comprehend they want to spend time on a system that's completely out of time, instead of reworking the skill.

I'll vote Hotel, I love MTK.

They said in the poll that this isn't the rework, the rework is still to come

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png